Chapter 14

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 14#

Chapter Fourteen: #Dark Love 14#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

“Er.. Good.. Good morning.” He gave me a hard stare and walked away.

‘She’s going to implicate you.’

~Flashback~

“NO!!!” I screamed. Suddenly, things went so complicated. Henry pushed Aaron away to doge the bullet. Henry then took out his gun and aim.

“No! Don’t shoot in front of Ying Jie.” Just right after Aaron said that, Henry had already aim and shoot at one of the man.

“AH!!!” I closed my eyes tightly. My heart began to beat in a fast speed.

BANG!!

“No!!” I felt a weight smacking onto me. I opened my eyes and saw Aaron hugging onto me.

“Aaron!! Aaron!!” He got shot on his left shoulder.

~End of Flashback~

I did.. I did implicate him.. Don’t cry. Don’t cry.

Just then, Aaron walked out of the room. I took a few steps back.

“Ying Jie..” He started walking towards me. No. I do not know how to face him now. I do not know what to say. What should I do? What should I say? I started walking away from him.

“Ying Jie!” He went up to me and pulled me to him.

“I.. I.. I need to go to school already.” I tried to swing off his hand but he grabbed on me tightly.

“Ying Jie, I know you heard it. I..” I force out a smile.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry.”

“Don’t force yourself to put on that smile. It would hurt me more instead.” I looked him. He has this serious look on his face. I avoid his eyes.

“I got to go to school already. Going to be late.” I took my hand back from him and walked away. He did not come after me. I walked out of the house and headed for school.

In school, it is another headache for me. Wang Zi is standing at the gate waiting for me.

“Ying Jie, who exactly is he?” I kept quiet but he still keeps on asking and asking me questions. “Why do the people equipped with guns? They are so ruthless.” I kept on walking and walking.

“Are you listening to me?” He grabbed my arm to stop me from walking. “Who. Exactly. Is. He.?”

“I don’t know.”

“What do you mean by you don’t know?!”

“Other than what you told me, I do not know anything else about him.” I did tried asking Aaron that day but he avoided my question. He seems quite reluctant to tell me about him.

“How possible?” Wang Zi said.

“It’s the fact.”

“Then why are you staying with him?” Not this question. How am I supposed to answer this question?

“You do not know him well, neither his background, why are you still staying around him? They have guns!” I want to just walk away and avoid whatever question he is asking but he grabbed onto my arm tightly. “Ying Jie!!”

“WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY??!!” My tears are at the brim of my eyes. “Say that he killed my father in front of me or do you want me to say that force me to go with him??!!” Tears started flowing out non-stop.

“Wh.. What?” I pushed him away and ran out of the school. “Ying Jie. Ying Jie.” I kept on running and running. I do not know where am I. I do not know where I want to go. I just want to be alone. I do not know how long have I been running and I ended at the beach.

“AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”I squat down and hugged myself tightly. Just kept on crying and crying. Mum, can you tell me what should I do? What should I do?

“What am I suppose to do? What am I suppose to do?” Tears just kept on flowing out without any control. I stayed there till the night. The wind just kept on blowing and blowing, brushing across my face.

*Aaron’s POV*

Where is she?? Called her phone but no one is picking up. I started pacing around the house.

“Found her?” I asked.

“We are still looking.” Henry said. Where did she go to?? I asked the school. They say she didn’t attend lesson today. Just then, someone started knocking loudly on the door. One of the servants went to open the door. Just as the door opened, that person ran up to me grabbing onto my shirt.

“Where’s Ying Jie?!”

“What do you want?” I said coldly.

“How can you do that to her?!!” Wang Zi shouted in front of me.

“This is my territory. Stop messing around. Or else.. I do not know what will happen.” My god-father said while walking down the stairs.

“Father, I will settle this myself. You don’t have to worry.” I said.

“Good. I wouldn’t want to involve with this youngster’s love game too. But if things get out of control, it’s very hard to say that I won’t do anything, whether is it killing that girl or this guy.” My god-father stared hard at Wang Zi and walked away.

“Kill her. Kill her. All you know is killing. How can you kill her father in front of her!!” How did he.. . Ying Jie!

“You stupid FOOL!!” I dashed out of the house immediately. Before I leave, I threw him another sentence. “If anything happens to her, you will pay for it.”

I started driving down the street. Where is she? Where is she? This question just kept popping out from my head. The night is getting darker. Just where is she!!!!!!!! I started to get tense and worried. Where will she go to? She’s not familiar with the place here. I left and right and saw this small little figure. I stepped on the brakes and get down from the car.

“Jie. Jie. Ying Jie.” I ran up to her. At that moment when I found her, she has already fainted. Why is her body so cold? I carried her into the car and quickly send her home. I called for my private doctor to look at her.

“She will be fine after a good night rest. She probably just got a cold.”

“Thank you.” The doctor nodded and went out of the room. I sat beside her bed. Her face looks so pale. She must have been crying. I held onto her hands tightly.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” My voice started to crack and I realized. Ever since my mum died, this is the second time I cried.

================================
Updated~ Comments!!!

Signing off
bubblygal
24 Jan 2010
6:01PM