Chapter 21

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 21#

Chapter Twenty One: #Dark Love 21#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

As the memories between me and him flooded into my mind, my tears started streaming down.

“Go away!! Don’t come near me!!” I kept on moving back till I hit the wall.

“No where to run already?” He said.

“You.. I..” He squatted down in front of me.

“I wouldn’t hurt you. I will be gentler than Aaron. I promise.” He grabbed onto me and pinned me onto the floor.

“NO!! No!! Get away from me!!” I cried out loud. I could even hear my voice crack. He started tearing my shirt.

“No! Go away!!” He forced his lips on me. No.. I bite his lips and pushed him away.

“Argh! You idiot!!” I stood up and wanted to run away but he grabbed onto me and pushed me hardly down to the ground.

Ah. My stomach. Pain. My stomach. I held onto my stomach. Tears just kept on welling out.

“Stupid woman!!” Just as he’s going to come and get me, someone ran in.

“Boss.”

“WHAT IS IT?!” He shouted as his men.

“He’s destroying our land. Around hundreds of our men are killed.”

“Damn it!! You. Keep an eye on her.” He glared at me and left angrily. He? Are they referring to Aaron? I used all my energy to stand up but that man..

“What are you doing? Trying to leave? Better stay where you are!!” He then pushed me back to the ground.

AH! My stomach.

*Aaron’s POV*

“Trying to lure me out? You have succeeded.” Dragon said.

“Where is she?” I said.

“I can’t believe that the Master of the mafia gang would cherish a girl this much that you dare to bring your men into the enemy’s territory.”

I pointed the gun right at his face. “Where is she?!”

“Kill me if you dare. You will never know where she is. This island is so big. You may go and find her yourself if you want. But maybe.. By the time you found her, she probably is dead already? Haha..”

“How dare you!!”

BANG!!

“Miss shot!” He smirks and took his gun out. “The game begins.”

“Bloody hell!!” You called this war? Or gang fight? Anyway, I just want this man to disappear from this world.

“Master, we will take care of her. Go and find Miss.” Henry said.

“Yes, Master. We can manage.” Tim added on. Henry and Tim protected me and I ran into their land. Their land? I will soon take over this place. Stupid.

I went searching high and low for her.

“Ying Jie!! Ying Jie!!”

“Do you think I will let you found her so easily?” Dragon appeared in front of me and shot my left arm.

“Argh!!” I lifted up my gun and started shooting at him. Exciting. Running and hiding, attack and defending.

“YOU BASTARD!!” I grabbed him from behind. He started struggling and punched me in my stomach. I release my grip. He took a few steps and turned around to face me. Both of us pointed the gun at each other.

BANG!! Everything went silent.

“AH!” I kneel down and grabbed on to my left arm. I lifted up my head and looked at him. Head shot!! He kneels down and fell to the ground. I smirked and stood up.

“Ying Jie!!” I do not know how long have I been searching till I reached this wooden hut. I kicked the door opened.

Bang! That one poor little man dead.

“Ying Jie!!” I ran up to her. She looked so pale.

“L..Lu..n..”

“Don’t speak. Don’t speak. I send you to the hospital.” I carried her up and ran out of the hut.

“L..Lu..n..”

“I say don’t talk.”

“I.. never.. tell.. you.. before.. but..” She started coughing.

“Ying Jie! Ying Jie!”

“I.. I love.. you..” I looked at her.

“What.. What did you just say??”

“I.. I love you..” She repeated. She smiled and closed her eyes.

“No. No. You are not going to sleep. Open your eyes. Ying Jie!!”

“Master..” Henry and Tim came running towards me.

“We have taken care of it.”

“GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!” I shouted at them. I speeded on the road. She’s not going to leave me. She’s not going to..

“Doctor, Doctor.. Save her!!” I drove to the hospital. After many hours, finally, the operation light went off.

“Doctor!! Doctor!! How is she?” He did not speak for a few minutes and he shook his head. What?!

======================================
Oh no!!!

Signing off
bubblygal
4 Feb 2010
8:38AM