Chapter 30

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 30#

Chapter Thirty: #Dark Love 30#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

“Jie, going for class?” Aaron hugged me from the back. “I send you there.”

“It’s ok. I can go myself. I won’t get lost. I promise. Moreover, isn’t Qiao’s dad coming over today?”

“I can still send you there. I wouldn’t want to see him anyway.” I turned to look at Aaron.

“Silly. I’m going off already.” I kissed him the lips and headed for the door.

“Really do not need me to send you?” He held my hand. I smiled at him.

“Yes. I can go myself. Bye.”

After 2 hours of lesson, I went back home. When I reached home, Qiao’s dad has already arrived. Just when I step into the house, this is what I heard.

“You are going to marry my daughter.”

“I said no.”

“Do you believe that I will kill you right away?!”

“Dad!!”

“Even if you kill me, my answer is still no.”

“Is it because of that woman?” Then there is a few seconds of silence. I hugged onto my notes tightly.

BANG!!

“Ah!!” I screamed out.

“Jie!” Aaron rushed up to me and hugged me.

“Hiding there for a long time huh..”

“Jie, are you hurt?” Aaron touched my cheeks. I shook my head.

“Grab her!”

“Lun. Lun.” Aaron plucked out his gun and aimed at the men. Qiao’s dad aimed at Aaron.

“Dad! You cannot kill him.” Qiao grabbed her dad’s arm.

“Why are still protecting him? You heard what he said.” He stared at Qiao.

BANG!!

“Lun. Lun.” Aaron hugged me in his arms. “Lun, let go of me. You are wounded. Let go of me!” I started tearing. He hugged me even tightly.

“Dad!! No!! No!!” Qiao stood in front of us. “You are not going to hurt him.”

“What about that girl?” Qiao kept quiet. Of course she wants me dead.

“Buddy, calm down.” Aaron’s god-father finally spoke.

“Lun? Lun?” I pushed him slightly away.

“I’m.. I’m fine.” Aaron got shot on his back. He smiled at me. “Don’t cry. I don’t want to see you cry.”

“Qiao, stand aside.”

“No. Not until you promise me that you won’t hurt him.” Qiao’s dad signaled his men to pull Qiao away and Aaron away from me. They grabbed onto me.

“Jie!” They grabbed onto Aaron tightly, not letting him free. Qiao’s dad aimed his gun at me. I closed my eyes.

“Jie!!” Aaron shouted my name. “I marry her. I marry her.” I opened my eyes and looked at Aaron.

“What?”

“I marry Qiao.” Aaron repeated. No. No. He’s joking right? Tell me he’s joking!!

“Great! Throw this woman out.”

“Jie! Jie!!” Aaron wanted to come up to me but the men stopped him.

“Since you have already decided to marry my daughter, then this woman should disappear.”

“Ah!!” They threw me out of the gate.

*Aaron’s POV*

“You should know what will happen if you meet this girl again.” Uncle Yamato warned me. I clenched my fist. After that day, I never see Jie again. I asked Henry to send her back to Taiwan.

“Master, I send her back to Taiwan already.” I nodded at Henry. I lay back against the chair. Jie, I started to miss you again.

“Master, Boss wants to meet you.” I went to the office and saw Uncle Yamato and Qiao in the office too.

“Father.” I said coldly.

“Aaron, here. Take a sit.”

“We have decided to let you and Qiao to get engaged first.” Uncle Yamato said. Qiao hook onto my hand and smile sweetly at me. I moved away from her and took her hand away from my arm.

“Aaron, do you have any suggestions?” God-father asked me.

“You decide.” I said in a cold tone. I stood up and walked out of the room.

“Lun..” Qiao ran up to me and hooked my hand. I swing her off and pinned her against the wall.

“Don’t call me that.” I stared hard at her and left.
I never want this day to arrive but it just did.

“Let’s welcome Aaron and Qiao.” Argh! I walked up the staged as all the brothers clap. I wasn’t listening at all. I didn’t want to be here at all.

“Aaron. Aaron.” Qiao started nudging me.

“Please proceed to the table for the opening of champagne.” Just as I swift a glance, I stared at a direction. Why is she here? She saw me looking at her. Before I could even react, she ran away.

“Jie!” I ran down the stage and went chasing after her. “Jie!” Both of us ran quite a distance before I caught up with her.

“Jie!!” I grabbed her arm. She’s crying. I made her cry again. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly.

“I miss you so much.” I said.

“Let go of me. Let.. go..” The more she cries, the tighter I hugged her until she calms down.

I released my grip. She took a few steps back.

“Why are you still in Japan?” I asked. “Didn’t I ask Henry to send you back to Taiwan?”

I paused for a while.. “He didn’t send you back..” She looked away from me.

“Jie, you will get hurt if you stay here.”

“The pain isn’t that bad as compared to you marrying Qiao!!” She cried till her eyes are swollen. I cupped her head and grabbed up to me. I pressed my lips against hers. I forced her to take steps back until she hit the wall.

“Ah.” I put my hand around her waist. My lips never leave hers. She pushed me away.

“Out.. Out of breath.” I looked at her from head to toe. She’s wearing this purple night gown.

“How can you run so fast while wearing this?”

“I..”

“You look beautiful.”

“Liar. You..” I give a peak on her lips and down kissing her neck.

“Lun..”

“I still prefer you calling my name.”

“Lun..” We do not know where to go. With me running off like this, they wouldn’t let us off. I held onto her tightly. Suddenly, she stopped walking.

“Jie? What’s wrong?” She ran to a nearest drain and started vomiting.

“Jie? Are you ok? Jie? What’s wrong?” I patted her back. “Jie??!”

“I.. I’m pregnant.”

=======================================
I'm Sorry for the delay.. I have been working, didn't have the time to update.. there you go.. =)

Signing off
bubblygal
9 Mar 2010
6:26PM