Chapter 28

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 28#

Chapter Twenty Eight: #Dark Love 28#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

“Henry, please. Just help me this time.” I tugged his shirt.

“But Master would get angry if I help you in this. He might just chop my head off.”

“I promise I wouldn’t let him chop you off. Just this once??! Please??” I showed him my pleading eyes. Just then, his phone rings.

“Hello? Yes. Yes. I will look for her.” Then he put down the phone. He looked at me.

“Is that Lun?” He nodded.

“Master asked me to look for you.”

“You promise me that you will help me than I will go back with you. If not, I will run away now.”

“Miss, you are making things difficult for me.”

“I’m not. Just yes or no?” I said.

“Ah.. O.. Ok..” I smiled at him.

“Great!! Let’s go!” I walked away, with him following behind me. Just as I reached home, I stood outside the door.

“What’s wrong, Miss?” I breathe in and out before walking into the house. Just as I step into the house, Aaron stood in front of me. Oh man. He should be very angry with me?

“Master, I brought Miss home. I shall take my leave.” Henry walked out of the house. I looked at Henry as he left the house. Crap. Must be brave. Shall I just walk pass him? Or should I walk to him? I choose.. The first option. Better avoid first. Just when I walk past him, he grabbed onto my arm to pull me back. Both of us looked at each other. I thought he was going to scold me or what but instead, he pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly.

“Lun..”

“Where did you go just now?” He spoke in a very soft tone.

“I.. I just went out for a walk.” I lied.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because.. Because.. You are still sleeping.” I hope he didn't found out that I'm actually lying.

“You should have called me up.” He pushed me a little away from him so he could see my face. I didn’t say anything.

“I’m sorry about yesterday. I didn’t mean to shout at you. I thought you left because of that.”

“I shout at you too, didn’t I?” I smiled at him and hugged his waist. “So.. Fair..”

“Hungry?” He asked.

“Yea.” He smiled at me. I touched his face. Finally, I saw him smile. He bends down and kissed me. All this are being witnessed by her. She clenched her fist.

The next day, after Aaron went to the office. I went out of the house.

“Miss..”

“Thanks, Henry.”

“Are you sure you going to do this?”

“Yes. And you are going to teach me.”

“Noo. I’m teaching you?!”

“Yes.”

“But..”

“No but. C’mon. Let’s go.” Guess where are we going?? We are going to the shooting ground.

“Miss, are you serious?!” Henry asked again.

“Yes! How many times are you going to ask me? Stop being wishy-washy.” We walked into the room and I stood in front of the table.

“You are going to teach me how to shoot.” He started to hesitate again.

“Come.” I signaled him to come. Finally, after a long time, he walked towards me to teach me. Shooting is hard. I shivered the first time.

“Miss, you shouldn’t do this. You are shaking like mad.”

“I will be fine.”

“You sure?”

“Yes.”

“Ok. Hold it straight up. Finger 90 degree to the trigger..” The first time I fire, I could feel like heart is going to drop out anytime. The pressure is quite high? (Since this is the first time I use a gun huh.)

“Miss, we should stop here today. I need to head back to the office.”

“Ok. Then.. The other thing that I ask you to help me??”

“Yes. I found one for you.”

“Great! When can I start?”

“You may start today if you want.”

“Ok. Are you free to bring me there? Or you can teach me how to go.” Because he has to rush back to the office, he drew and wrote the instructions on a piece of paper. After 1 hour, I managed to reach my destination.

“Hello, Miss, are you there yet?” Henry called me.

“Yea. I reached. Don’t worry. I’m able to go home myself too.”

“Ok.”

“Thanks Henry.” He cut the line immediately. He’s seriously afraid that Aaron would just chop him off. I walked into the centre.

“Erm.. I’m here for Japanese lesson.” I told the counter. Does she understand what I’m talking? Ah. The documents that Henry passed me. I took it out and gave to them. She looked at the documents and later, she seems to know what to do. She led me inside a room and signaled me to sit down.

Soon later, a man walked in.

“Hi, Miss Ying Jie. I will be your sensei.”

“Sen-sei?”

“It means teacher in Japanese.”

“Oh ok. Thank you.”

“We will begin our lesson now.” After 2 hours of lesson, I headed back home. I carried all my notes and went back to my room. I took them out and start to practice. Japanese is so different from Mandarin. Different structure. I do not know how long have I been studying till a knock on my door brings me back to earth.

“I’m coming in.” Aaron! I quickly gather all my notes and stuff it under my table. He lifts his eye brown and looked at me. I smiled at him.

“What time is it now?” I walked up to him.

“8 at night.” He looked at my table area.

“I’m famished. Let’s go and eat.” I pushed him out of my room and closed the door. He hugged me from the back.

“Doing something weird in there?”

“No. No. When did I do something weird? I’m hungry already! Let’s go.” I broke his hug and walked down the stairs. Phew. I know when he starts to get suspicious. Things wouldn’t be able to hide from him for long.

=========================================
I have created a blog for this story just in case winglin break down again. =)

Blog Link: http://darklove-guilun.blogspot.com/

Signing off
bubblygal
3 Mar 2010
5:15PM