Chapter 33

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 33#

Chapter Thirty Three: #Dark Love 33#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

8 months later..

“Jie, I got to go office for a while.”

“Ok.” I smiled at him. He looked at me.

“But.. I don’t feel safe leaving you alone at home.”

“She will be fine. The servants will look after her.” God-father said.

“I will be fine. Don’t worry. If anything happens, I will call you ok?”

He nodded reluctantly. “Ok. If anything happens, must call me ok!”

“Yes!” He kissed my forehead and left with his god-father. As days goes by, my stomach is getting bigger and bigger.
Aaron promised me that he will marry me after me giving birth. I smiled sweetly to myself. I looked at the ring on my finger.

“Ah..” My leg is aching again. Numb Numb. Got to sit down. “Ah..”

“Miss, Miss.” They ran up to me. “Miss, take a sit.” They bring me to the sofa. “Ok Ok. Thanks. Thanks.” Breathe Breathe.

“Have a drink.” They filled a cup of water for me. “Thanks.”

“I want to go up and rest already.” I smiled at them.

“We help you up.”

“Don’t worry. I will be fine. You all can go and do your stuff.” I walked step by step up the stairs.

“Ah.. AH!!!” Due to the bug tummy, I can’t even see where I’m heading to. I missed a step and went rolling down the stairs.

“AH! Ah. My stomach. Pain. AH!!” I held tightly on my stomach. It’s hurting a lot.

“Miss!! Miss!!”

“Call.. Ah.. Call..”

“Miss, you.. you..”

“Help.. me.. call.. Aaron.. Faster.. AH.. I think the baby is coming soon!!”

“Miss!! Miss!!”

In the hospital..

“Jie. Jie.”

“AH..” I keep on sweating. I grabbed tightly onto Aaron’s hand.

*Aaron’s POV*

I stood outside, pacing around. I shouldn’t have leaved her alone at home. I punched the wall. ARGH!!!

“Doctor. Doctor. How is she??!” I grabbed onto the doctor’s arm.

“The patient fainted half way through. We need to perform an operation for her now. If not, both mother and child will be in danger.”

“What?? You must save them. You must save them.”

“Please calm down. We need your approval for the operation. If anything happens, do you want the mother or the child?”

What?!! Mother or child..

~Flashback~

“Doctor, Doctor.. Save her!!” I drove to the hospital. After many hours, finally, the operation light went off.

“Doctor!! Doctor!! How is she?” He did not speak for a few minutes and he shook his head. What?!

“The mother is in a stable condition now but we still need her to stay in the hospital for a few more days. But.. I’m sorry that we can’t save the baby.”

“What?? You mean she..”

“Yes. She has miscarriage.”

~End of Flashback~

We lost one child before. She loves the child. But..

“I want the mother. I want the mother.” Probably you would hate me for life, but if I really have to choose, the one I choose will always be you, Jie.

After hours, the lights finally went off.

“Doctor!!” I rushed up to him.

“Congratulations. Both mother and son are save.”

“Son? The child is a boy??”

“Yap.”

“Can I see him now??”

“Yes. Mother will be pushed the normal ward.”

“Thank you doctor.” I went to see our son before going to Ying Jie’s ward.

“Lun..” She tried to sit up.

“Jie!” I rushed to her and held her.

“How’s our baby?”

“It’s a boy. He’s healthy. Don’t worry.” I hugged her tightly.

“Thank you. Thank you. When I heard you nearly going to leave me, my heart almost popped out.” She smiled. I leaned forward to kiss her forehead, her eyes, her nose, her cheek and her lips.

*Ying Jie’s POV*

5 years later..

“Xiao Le, stop running around the house. Mummy is going to get angry soon.”

“Mummy!!” Xiao Le ran up to me. I squatted down to his level. “Stop playing. Have you packed your bag??”

“Yap!!” He held my hand and pulled me into his room. He ran over to take his bag and pass to me. I pat his head.

“Ok. Let’s go. Daddy is waiting for us outside.” We walked out of the house and headed towards Aaron.

“Daddy!!!” Xiao Le ran over to Aaron.

“Be careful.” I said.

“Xiao Le..” He smiled at him and then looked at me. He gave me a peak on my lips.

“Ah!! Daddy and Mummy kiss kiss!!” Xiao Le covered his eyes.

“You see. Your fault.” I hit Aaron’s chest. I carry Xiao Le up.

“Ok. Let’s go.” Aaron opened the car door and I put Xiao Le at the back seat.

“What must you do when sitting in the car??” I asked Xiao Le.

“Put on the seat belt.” I smiled at him. I pull the seat belt and put on for him.

“Let’s go.” We are heading to Aaron’s private plane. We are heading back to Taiwan. It has been 6 years plus. I wonder how Wang Zi is. I don’t dare to contact him. I “threw” him away back then.

Hours later, we arrived at Taiwan, Dark Street.

“Xiao Le, go up and rest.”

“Yes, mummy.” Xiao Le ran up to one of the rooms.

“Aren’t you tired too?” Aaron hugged my waist. I lay on his chest.

“I want to go and find Wang Zi.” I looked up at him. He didn’t say anything.

“Lun, I..”

“Master.” Henry and Tim walked into the house. Aaron nodded at them.

“Jie, you go up and take care of Xiao Le.” I looked at him and to Henry and Tim.

“Jie?” I hugged him tightly. “Ok.” He kissed me on my lips. I looked at Aaron. I didn’t want him to do this anymore. I wanted him to get out of this mafia gang but I know. It’s impossible. I never tell him my selfish thinking too.

==================================
2 more chapters left~

Signing off
bubblygal
15 Mar
6:17PM