Chapter 10

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 10#

Chapter Ten: #Dark Love 10#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

“He will not come.” I said.

“What makes you think so?” The man leans nearer to me.

“I.. He will not come.” Just after a few minutes..

“Ying Jie!” I looked up and saw him standing in front of me.

“Why? Why did you come??!!” I screamed across the garage. He’s going to get hurt. Tears just kept on flowing down.

“Let her go.” He said in a very cold tone. He stared hard at that guy.

“That would depend on how you perform.” That guy went behind me and grabbed me around my neck.

“Ah! Aaron..”

“Don’t you dare to hurt her!” He took a step forward.

“No no. Of course I dare.”
He then tightens his grip around my neck. “Ah!”

“Master!” Just then, Henry and Tim ran into the garage.

“Why are the both of you here?” Aaron said.

“Great! You brought helpers.” The man said.

“Master.”

“Leave!” Aaron shouted at them.

“Since all of you are here, then no one should leave.” He then took out a gun and pointed at Aaron.

“NO!!!” I screamed. Suddenly, things went so complicated. Henry pushed Aaron away to doge the bullet. Henry then took out his gun and aim.

“No! Don’t shoot in front of Ying Jie.” Just right after Aaron said that, Henry had already aim and shoot at one of the man.

“AH!!!” I closed my eyes tightly. My heart began to beat in a fast speed.

BANG!!

“No!!” I felt a weight smacking onto me. I opened my eyes and saw Aaron hugging onto me.

“Aaron!! Aaron!!” He got shot on his left shoulder.

“Don’t cry.” He untangled the rope which is tying me onto the chair. He hugged me tightly in his arms.

“Don’t look. Don’t listen.” He hugged me closer to him with my head buried in his chest.

“But.. You are hurt… Ah..”

BANG!! Gun shots can be heard everywhere. I covered my ears and continue sobbing in his arms.

“Argh!!” I looked up and see Aaron in pain.

“Aaron! Aaron!” The man shot him the second time.

“Master!” Henry and Tim shouted at the same time. Both of them aim at that man and shot him at the same time.

“Ah!!” Aaron hugged me even tighter. The man fell onto his knees.

“Master! Master!” Henry and Tim came over to us.

“Jie.. Are you ok?” He held onto me. Tears just can’t stop flowing out.

“You.. You are bleeding.” He stretched out his hand and wipe off the tears from my cheek. He smiled before fainting.

“Aaron!! Aaron!!”

*Aaron’s POV*

Ow. My shoulder. When I opened my eyes, I’m at home lying on my bed. I tried to move but ow.. My wound. Just then, she walked into the room.

“Aaron!!” She dashed to me immediately. “You are awake. Are you hungry? Do you want to eat anything? Or.. Do you feel pain? I asked them to call the doctor for you? Why aren’t you replying? Can you hear me? I better go and call the doctor.” As she stood up, I grabbed onto her hand and pulled her into my arms.

“Aaron…” I hugged her even tighter.

“AH!! Your wound started bleeding again. I.. I caused your wound to break open. I go call the doctor!!” This silly girl.

“Jie.. Ying Jie..” I forced her to look at me. “I’m fine.”

“But..”

“Just let me hug you for a while.” I pull her back into my arms.

“Jie, are you hurt?” I pushed her a little away so I could see her.

“I’m fine. All the bullets are being shield by you.” She looked at me and started crying again.

“Don’t cry.” She looked at me and started leaning forward. She held onto my arm and lean forward to kiss my wound.

“You are tempting me, you know? I’m not wearing any clothes too. Seduction.” I said.

“I’m not!” She pouted and turn away from me. She started blushing non-stop. I turned her to face me.

“I’m going to get a kiss from you.” Without hearing her reply, I started kissing on her lips gently. Just when the kiss is going to turn to a passionate one, those two idiots barged in.

“Master!!” Ying Jie faster bounces away from me.

“I.. I go out first.” She walked out of the room.

“Erm.. Master..” I shot a glare at the both of them.

“Idiot. How’s Tiger and gang?”

“Dead and buried.”

“Ok. Good.” I looked at the both of them. “Why are the both of you still standing here? Anything else?”

“Yea. Boss just called. He says he would be coming back to Taiwan to visit you.”

“When?”

“Not indicated by him.”I nodded at the both of them.

“We’ll take our leave.” Henry and Tim walked out of my room. God-father..

==========================================
Why no comments??!! T_T

Signing off
bubblygal
17 Jan 2010
9:21AM