Chapter 27

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 27#

Chapter Twenty Seven: #Dark Love 27#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

“Did Aaron tell you who I am?” I looked at her.

“N.. No..”

“His god-father is my father’s best buddy. Aaron and I are from the same world. You should know where you stand.” I remained silence.

“Nothing to say already?” Tears started flowing out. She’s speaking the truth. I’m so weak. I wiped off my tears immediately.

“I.. I will be strong. I will..”

“Oh really? Then let’s do an experiment.” She held my hand and pulled me out of the house.

“Where are we going?”

“To the shooting ground.” She drove me to this unfamiliar place.

“Get down.” She get down of the car.

“Miss.” The man greeted her.

“Prepare a room for me.” She said in Japanese.

“Follow me.” I followed her and we went into this room.

“Why do you bring me here?” She smirked. She wore the headset and took a gun from the table. She aimed at the board and started shooting. I covered my ears immediately. After 5 minutes..

“Your turn.” She pushed me to the table. I looked at the guns on the table.

“Why? Don’t dare?”

“I.. I dare.. I dare..” I stretched out my hand to reach out for the gun. I could feel my hand shaking. I never.. never touch a gun before. After 10 minutes, I’m still standing there.

“Don’t force yourself if you can’t do it. You should know your limits.” Qiao smirks.

“I.. I can..” I lifted up the gun and aim at the board. My hand just keeps shaking.

“Forget it..” She took the gun away from me and pulled me out of the room.

“Remember. Different world.” She smirked and walked away, leaving me there. I looked as she drove off. I looked around. Where am I? How should I go home? I took out my phone, wanting to call Aaron but..

~Flashback~

“Why does Aaron like girls like you?”

“I.. I..”

“You look so weak. You might just be a burden to him. Don’t you know Aaron is from a dark world?”

~End of Flashback~

‘You look so weak.’ I paused for a while. I keep my phone back into my pocket. I will get home myself before Aaron reached home. I walked straight, out of the gate. Turn left or right? Just now, we came from right? Then, I should turn right. I started walking and walking. Where is this place?

The sky is getting darker. Just then, my phone ring. It’s Aaron. I.. I shouldn’t answer. I will get home. I must be strong. I off my phone after it stopped ringing. Turn.. Left? Left.. My legs are so tired.

“Ying Jie!!” I stopped walking. Someone grabbed my hand and turned me around.

“Lun?”

“Why didn’t you answer my call?!”

“I..”

“Do you know I’m so worried?! Where did you go!!?”

“Sorry. I..”

“Do you know we are not in Taiwan?! If you want to go out, you should have told me!!” He got really mad this time.
Suddenly, what Qiao said came into my mind. ‘You might just be a burden to him.’

“I didn’t ask you to come and look for me!! I can go home myself!!” I shouted back at him.

“Do you recognize the road? You don’t even recognize the places, how are you suppose to go home yourself??!”

“I.. I can ask people..”

“You don’t even know how to speak Japanese!!”

“I..” He’s right. I know nothing. ‘You should know where you stand.’

“Let’s go home.” He held my hand and pulled me towards his car. Throughout the journey, none of us speak. I went to my room after reaching home. I climbed up to my bed and hugged my pillow tightly.

~Flashback~

“His god-father is my father’s best buddy. Aaron and I are from the same world. You should know where you stand.” I remained silence.

~Flashback 2~

“Your turn.” She pushed me to the table. I looked at the guns on the table.

“Why? Don’t dare?”

“I.. I dare.. I dare..” I stretched out my hand to reach out for the gun. I could feel my hand shaking. I never.. never touch a gun before. After 10 minutes, I’m still standing there.

“Don’t force yourself if you can’t do it. You should know your limits.” Qiao smirks.

“I.. I can..” I lifted up the gun and aim at the board. My hand just keeps shaking.

“Forget it..” She took the gun away from me and pulled me out of the room.

“Remember. Different world.”

~End of Flashback~

I hugged my pillow tightly and started sobbing silently. ‘Aaron and I are from the same world.’ ‘Remember. Different world.’

*Aaron’s POV*

After we reached home, she ran into her room. I stood quietly outside her room. I wanted to go in but I didn’t. I could hear her sobbing. I shouldn’t shout at her. I clenched my fist. Argh! The next morning, she still stays in her room.

“Jie..” I knocked on her door but she’s not responding. “Jie..”

“Stop knocking. She will not answer you. Probably, she already knows her limits.” I turned to look at Qiao.

“What do you mean?” I asked coldly.

“Aaron, you should be with me instead.” Qiao hook her hand around my arm. “She can’t even shoot using a gun.”

“What?!” I swing off her hand.

“What do you actually fall for her? She trembled like mad when she holds a gun.” Qiao continues. I grabbed onto her.

“Hey. You are hurting me.”

“How could you ask her to do that!!!”

“Why not?”

“Since she wants to be with you, she should get used to guns.” I clenched my fist.

“I warned you. This will be the last time. If you ever say any nonsense to Ying Jie or ask her to practice shooting, I don’t care who you are, I will put you to grave.” I pushed her and walked away. I walked to the kitchen and ask them to prepare breakfast for Ying Jie.

“Jie..” I knocked on her door again but she’s not responding. “I’m coming in.” I turned the knob and opened the door. I put down the tray of food and looked around her room. She’s not in her room. I rushed out of the room and looked around the house. She’s not around. Early in the morning, where will she go? Can’t possible she leave Japan. YING JIE!!!!

==========================================
ah.. finally!! My god..

Signing off
bubblygal
1 Mar 2010
8:57PM