Chapter 35

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 35#

Chapter Thirty Five: #Dark Love 35#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

“What!! What did you just say?”

“Master has left us.” Henry said.

“Are you joking? Is not funny. Where’s Lun??!! Where is he??!!” I grabbed onto Henry.

“Miss.. Miss..”

“Lun!! LUN!!” Tears just keep on flowing out non-stop.

“Miss, Miss. Get hold of yourself.” Henry said, with Tim standing beside him.

“We are sorry that we didn’t reach in time.” Tim said.

“Ying Jie..” Wang Zi came up to me.

“Mummy,mummy. What happen?? Why are you crying??”

“Xiao Le, don’t go and disturb your mummy.” Wang Zi carried Xiao Le away from me.

“Help me take care of Xiao Le.” I ran out of the hospital.

“AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Tears just kept on flowing with the rain.

“How could you do this to me??!! How could you..” I just kept on running and running. You promised. You promised me that you will be back..

~Flashback~

“Jie, don’t be stubborn. I will be fine.” I looked at him with my teary eyes. He leaned forward to kiss my eyes.

“I will go and look for you. I promise.”

~End of Flashback~

Suddenly a shone of light..

“AHHHHHHHH!!” The car came crushing into me. “Lun..” As my eyes closed, I smiled. I’m sorry for my selfishness, Xiao Le. Wang Zi, please help me take care of him. Lun, please wait for me.

End.
===========================================================

Opps. Do you all feel like killing me?! Not so fast. I prepared another ending.

===========================================================

*Ying Jie’s POV*

“Jie, don’t be stubborn. I will be fine.” I looked at him with my teary eyes. He leaned forward to kiss my eyes.

“I will go and look for you. I promise.”

He looked at Wang Zi. “GO NOW!!” Wang Zi carried Xiao Le and pulled me away. I do not know how long have we ran.

“Let me go.. Let me go..” I swing Wang Zi’s hand away. I dropped on to the floor.

“Mummy. Mummy.” Xiao Le ran up to me. “Why are you crying?? Where’s daddy? Why didn’t daddy come with us??”

*Aaron’s POV*

BANG!! Damn it!!

“Master!!” Henry and Tim with others came to my rescue.

BANG!!! BANG!! The streets filled with gun shots.

“Master, are you alright?” After the entire enemies are dead, Henry and Tim rushed up to me.

“Yea. I’m fine. They have started striking. Check out their hideout. I want to remove all of them, once and for all.”

“Yes, Master.” Henry and Tim nodded.

“JIE!” I get into my car and went looking for them.

“JIE!!!” I get from my car. She turned around and dashed towards me.

“LUN!!!” She hugged me tightly.

“I promise you, didn’t I?” She nodded.

“Jie.. Let’s get married.” She looked at me. She smiled and nodded. I took the chance to kiss her, a passionate one.

“Xiao Le, cover your eyes.” I heard Wang Zi telling Xiao Le. I broke the kiss and hugged Ying Jie closer to me. This is my life, an exciting life. Even till the end, I will always protect her. With Xiao Le, we form a family. Maybe next time, we will have additional family members.

“Jie..” I whispered into her ears. “Let’s have more Xiao Le.” She started blushing.

“Yes..” She smiled at me.

This is our wonderful ending. All enemies will be get rid by me. Because of them, I wouldn’t let myself die so easily. Because I want to be with them – always.

End.

===========================================================

There you go!! Thanks for you support!! If I have any more ideas, I would probably do a continuation of this story. (I guess. Haha.. ) So that's it for now. =) Thank you, readers.

Signing off
bubblygal
20 Mar
8:14PM