Chapter 19

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 19#

Chapter Nineteen: #Dark Love 19#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

At night, I walked out of the room.

“Where’s Aaron?” I asked one of the servants.

“He went to the office in the afternoon. He’s not back yet.”

“Ok. Thank you.” I grabbed my bag and my luggage and headed for the door. Just then, he walked into the house and stood in front of me.

“Where are you going?” His sudden appearance shocked me.

“I.. I.. I’m leaving.” I tried to walk pass him but he grabbed onto my arm.

“Leaving? Where exactly do you want to go?!” Aaron is almost shouting at me.

“Anywhere but here.”

“Do you really want to leave me so much?” He looked into my eyes. Don’t look at me like this. I can’t take it.

“I..” I pushed him away and took a few steps.

“I’m not letting you leave.” He said coldly, carrying me up.

“Put me down!! Put me down..” He ignored me and carried me to my room.

Slowly, he put me down. He hugged onto my waist, making me leaning on him. Why does his eyes looks so gentle suddenly?

“Aaron..”

“I still prefer you calling me Lun.”

“I..” I looked away from him. He hugged me into his arms. I wanted to push him away.

“Let me hug you for a while.” I didn’t move an inch. I thought after a while he would release me but he hugged me tighter instead. I did not realized at first but later, I then know. He was crying. I do not understand him. All the things he does, all the things he says. Suddenly, he broke the hug. Without looking at me, he turned towards the door.

“Lun..” I took a few steps in front.

“Just stay where you are.” I stopped moving. “I will leave you alone if you do not want me by your side but please stay. Stay at the place that I could see you, even if is from a far distance. As long as I see you, I will be satisfied.” After completing his sentence, he walked out of my room.

The next morning, when I woke up, he’s not in the house. I headed for school.

“Wang Zi!” I called out for him when I saw him walking in front. He stopped and turned around. His arm was bandage.

“How.. How is your hand?”

“Fine.”

“I.. I’m sorry.”

“For?”

“For causing your injuries.”

“You are not at fault anyway so there is no need for you to apologize.”

“No. I have some responsible for causing you like this.”

“I’m fine. So just forget about it. Don’t put it in your heart.”

“Wang Zi..”

“We are still friends right?” He asked.

“Yap!!” I smiled at him.

*Aaron’s POV*

I went out in the morning, thinking that she might not want to see me. At night, I came back home from the office. I’m so stressed out over the Dragon’s case. I stepped into the house.

“Where’s Ying Jie?”

“Miss has not returned.”

Did something mishap happens to her again? Or.. She has decided to leave me in the end?

Just then, the main door opened and she stepped into the house. She looked up at me.

“I’m.. I’m back.” She said. Without any thinking, I pull her into my arms.

“Thank god you are still here.”

“I.. I just went to Wang Zi’s house just now.” I pushed her a little away and looked at her.

“I just go there for.. for..”

“Don’t need to explain.” I said.

“You.. You are not going to kill him right?” I frowned.

“No. I’m not going to kill him.”

“O..k.. I go back to my room first.” She moved away from me and walked away. We didn’t talk for more than 10 lines today. In the end, she still doesn’t want to be around me. ‘You.. You are not going to kill him right?’ Ha. That’s the only impression of me from her.

The next morning, I went to the office.

“Better be alert and protect her. If anything happens to her, I want your life!” I send a few men to protect Ying Jie secretly. After that day, they never strike again. Just what is Dragon planning to do? No matter what. I do not want anything to happen to her again.

“Master, the guns have arrived at our garage.” Tim said.

“Ok. We’ll go take a look.” I stood up from my chair and we headed down to out garage.

“Open up the boxes.” My men took tools to break open the boxes.

“Looks great. Ok. Henry, Tim, send your men to collect the guns.”

“Yes, Master.”

*Ying Jie’s POV*

After school..

“Ying Jie..”

“Yes?”

“You are still staying with him?”

“Y.. Yea..”

“Why not you stay with me?”

“Huh?!”

“I mean.. I mean stay with me and my family.”

“Thank Wang Zi. But I’m fine staying with him.”

“Ying Jie..”

“Erm.. Wang Zi, I go ahead first. Bye.” I quickly grabbed my bag and left. I get into the car.

“Sir, can you drive me to the mall?” He nodded and started the engine. I went to the mall and walked around. Then, I pass by this shop which sells baby clothes. I went into the shop. Baby. I feel with own stomach and smile. Are you a girl or a boy? I took 2 sets of clothes. A boy’s one and a girl’s one. I went to the cashier and pay it. I left the shop and headed home. When I reached home, Aaron is not at home again. I went up the stairs and headed back to my room. I lay on the bed.

~Flashback~

“I will leave you alone if you do not want me by your side but please stay. Stay at the place that I could see you, even if is from a far distance. As long as I see you, I will be satisfied.”

~End of Flashback~

He wants me to stay within his view but he isn’t within my view. ‘I will leave you alone.’

~Flashback~

“Jie, I will take care of you, I promise.”

“No. No. Leave me alone. Just leave me alone.”

“Jie..”

“Now!! NOW!!” I pulled the blanket and covered myself.

~End of Flashback~

Drop of tears came running down my cheeks. I’m not even sure of what I want. Baby, will you tell mummy the answer?

==============================================
There you go.. Have been busy.. Test coming up!! =) I will try to update.

Signing off
bubblygal
1 Feb 2010
8:20AM