Chapter 16

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 16#

Chapter Sixteen: #Dark Love 16#

*Aaron’s POV*

Tiger was once under me. He betrayed us and provides information to Dragon. 2 years ago, we had a big fight. Because of Tiger, our strategies and details were leaked out to Dragon. This greatly affected us. Weaknesses being exposed to the enemy cause our morale to weaken. Luckily, we have huge backups. And I killed one of his loyal pet. Next is Tiger. This remind me of that day when they caught her. My facial expression hardens.

I went straight home.

“Where’s Ying Jie?” I asked the servants.

“Miss is in her room.” I nodded at them and headed to her room.

“Jie? I’m coming in.”

“Huh? Wait.” I opened the door and saw her inside. I was shocked at first. I walked inside and close the door. I went up to hug her body in my arms.

“You forgot to lock the door.” I whispered into her ear.

“I.. I.. Let me change first. You.. You go out first.” She started blushing profusely.

“Too late.” I started nibbling her neck. She grabbed on to my clothes tightly.

“Lun..” Kissing down the neck, to her shoulder. “Uhm.. Uhm.. Lun..” I pinned her to the bed.

“Lun, did something happen?” She looked at me with an innocent look. I lean forward.

“Don’t give me that look. I will really lose control.”

“I.. I.. Stop making me so nervous.” She hit my arm.

“Why? Is it really nervous? Or.. You are excited?” I started teasing her.

“You.. You.. I.. I’m not..” Then, she turned away from me. I stare at her from the top to the bottom. Damn it.

“It might hurt.”

“Huh?” The moment she turned to face me, I crushed my lips against hers. I didn’t want her to leave me. Even it takes a huge price, I still want her to be with me but if one day, I have no choice but to let her go.. I don’t dare to continue thinking about it. I add on pressure to her lips. I allow my hands to run freely around her body.

“L..u…n”

“Call my name again.”

“Lun~ AH..” She grabbed onto the bed sheet tightly.

“I want you.” After finishing the “business”, both of us are tired and we went sleeping soundly.

*Ying Jie’s POV*

Ah. Pain. I turned around to see Aaron sleeping beside me. Looking at him closely, he really has good features. I stretched out my hand and let my fingers run through his face. Suddenly, he grabbed onto my hand and smiled.

“Did I wake you up?” He pulled me closer to him. I lay comfortably on his chest.

“Going to school today?” He asked. I paused a while before nodding.

“Jie, I got something on today so I cannot send you to school. I will ask them to send you to school.” I smiled and nodded at him. I went to wash up and prepare for school. He got changed and stood by the door.

“Lun?” He pulled me towards him and started kissing me on my lips. “Don’t get so close to Wang Zi. I will get unhappy.” He said.

I started laughing. “Silly.”

“I’m serious”

“But.. He.. Although he..”

~Flashback~

“Then why are you staying with him?” Not this question. How am I supposed to answer this question?

“You do not know him well, neither his background, why are you still staying around him? They have guns!” I want to just walk away and avoid whatever question he is asking but he grabbed onto my arm tightly. “Ying Jie!!”

“WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY??!!” My tears are at the brim of my eyes. “Say that he killed my father in front of me or do you want me to say that force me to go with him??!!” Tears started flowing out non-stop.

~End of Flashback~

“He’s still my friend after all. My only one in school too.”

“Sigh.”

“Lun..”

“You need to go to school already.”

In school..

“Ying Jie, I’m sorry about that day. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” Wang Zi said.

“I’m fine already. So don’t put it in your heart.”

“Ying Jie, do you love him?” I looked at Wang Zi.

“Lesson is starting already. Focus.” I just want to avoid his question. Aaron.

~Flashback~

“How can you do this to me? You killed my father, making me hating you. The way you treat me, making me wanting to love you. When I wanted to leave, you force me to stay with you. When I stay with you, you force me to let you go. Just how you want me to feel towards you! Why are you so bad to me? Why?”

~End of Flashback~

I wasn’t paying attention in class. I was very distracted. Why does Wang Zi keep asking me questions!! ‘Just how you want me to feel towards you!’ One drop of tear came running down. I wipe it off immediately. Ying Jie, focus. Focus. Stop thinking about it. After school, I pack my bag and walked out of the classroom.

“Ying Jie..” Just as Wang Zi is running up to me, suddenly, gun shots can be heard.

“Ah!” I covered my ears. Where did the sound come from?

“Ying Jie, are you ok?” Wang Zi grabbed onto my shoulder.

“Ye.. Yea.. I’m fine.” Suddenly, there are a few men appear out of nowhere. They pointed the guns at us.

BANG!!! I was too shocked to move. Luckily, Wang Zi pulled me away in time. We kept on running and running.

“Argh!!” I turned to look at Wang Zi.

“You are hurt.”

“Ying Jie, let’s go.”

“But..”

BANG!!

“AH!” He pulled me into one corner to hide.

“You are bleeding non-stop.”

“Damn it! Does he want me to die so much?” Wang Zi hissed.

“What.. What do you mean?”

“Aren’t all these people his men?” He glared at me hard.

“Impossible. He would not do that.” No. It’s impossible. Why does he want to kill Wang Zi?

~Flashback~

“Don’t get so close to Wang Zi.”

~End of Flashback~

I shook my head. Impossible.

“Argh!” Wang Zi groans in pain.

“I.. We got to go to the hospital.”

“Not now. They might be still around.” Wang Zi pulled me closer to him. “Shh.. Keep quiet.” Then, the men ran pass us.

“They are gone already.” I said. “Let’s go to the hospital.” I help him up and walked out of the corner.

“They are there!!” The men turned around and started chasing after us.

“Ying Jie, run!!” He held onto my hand tightly and we started running.

BANG!!

“AH!!” Tears started flowing out.

“Ying Jie..” Wang Zi held my hand even tighter and this time he ran faster, pulling me along. We ran down to the streets filled with people. Are we losing them?

“Ow!” Wang Zi leaned against the wall.

“Wang Zi!! Wang Zi!! Are you ok? I.. Call the ambulance.” I started searching my bag.

“Where’s my phone? Where’s my phone?”

“Ying Jie, calm down.”

Tears just kept on flowing out. “Phone. Phone.” Suddenly, there was a strange pull and something came pressing against my lips.

==============================================
Comments!! Are the comments getting lesser? Or my readers are getting lesser??!! T.T

Signing off
bubblygal
27 Jan 2010
4:01PM