Chapter 12

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 12#

Chapter Twelve: #Dark Love 12#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

In the morning, when I woke up, he’s not beside me.

“Lun?” I get down of the bed and get changed. I went down the stairs.

“Lun?” I started searching all over the house.

“Looking for me?” I turned around to see him standing in front of him.

“Where did you go to?” I asked worriedly.

“Going out to the garden to take a walk. Why? So fast you miss me already?” He started teasing me again.

“No..” I pouted and hit his arm.

“Ow.”

“Ah!! I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Did I hit until your wound? Is it bleeding?” I wanted to see his wound. Without thinking, I wanted to take off his clothes.

“What are you trying to do?” He grabbed onto my hand.

“I.. I just want to check on your wounds.”
He smiled at me. “I’m fine.” And he hugged me in his arms.

“Not going to school today?”

“AH!! Wang Zi!!! I have not returned his call.” I broke away the hug and dashed up to my room.

Phone. Phone. Where did I put my phone? Ah! There. I took the phone and started texting him. Just before I even send the message, he called me.

“Hello?”

“Hello, Ying Jie?” He asked.

“Yea. I’m sorry. I’m just about to reply your message and you called.”

“Are you ok? Where have you been? You know I have been worried for you. You are like un-contactable.” Aaron walked into my room and sat on my bed. I turned to look at him.

“I’m fine. Just something crop up. Sorry to make you worry.” Aaron started frowning.

“Are you coming to school today?”

“Erm.. Nope. Not going to school today.”

“Ok then. I help you collect the notes and pass it to you another day. When are you coming back to school?”

“Erm.. Next.. Next week?”

“Next week? That’s long. You got to compensate me.”

“Com.. Compensate?” Aaron frowned even harder. Getting angrier? Or piss?

“Yea. Let’s go out when you come back to school.”

“Oh. Sure. No problem. See you then.” I put down the phone and went to Aaron.

“Are you angry?” I asked him.

“That stitch.” He pointed to the stitch I put on the table. “He gave it to you?”

“Yea. That day when we go out.” I started reading his expression. Angry? Not happy? Suddenly, he came over and kissed me. Ah~ I bet he’s not happy now. He always do that when he’s feeling jealous or what. Keke.

“Are you jealous?” I asked him.

“Why are you not going to school? I thought he is missing you.” He then turned away from me. Ha. Angry already.

“Nope. Not going to school until you recover.” He then slowly, slowly, turns to look at me. I smiled at him and hugged him.

“Silly.” He returned me the hug.

We spend our day at home. 1 week later, he recovered.

“I’m ready.” I walked out of the door and headed towards him.

“Let’s go.” He drives me to school today. Just as we reached the school, I saw Wang Zi standing at the gate. I told him that I will be going to school today. Is he waiting for me? I turned to look at Aaron. He looked away from the gate.

“I go off already..” I took another peek of him while opening the car door slowly.

“I will come and fetch you after school.” He pulled me to him and gave me a peck on my lips. I nodded at him and get down of the car.

“Ying Jie!” Wang Zi called out to me.

“Oh. Morning.” Throughout the day, I tried to keep a distance away from Wang Zi but I do not want to make it so obvious.

“Ying Jie..”

“Yea?”

“Let’s go.” He held my hand and pulled me out of the school.

“Where are we going?” I’m supposed to wait for Aaron.

“You promise me that we will go out.” AH! I forget about it.

“Oh. Yea. But..” He stopped walking.

“I..”

“Ying Jie!!” I turned around to Aaron staring at the both of us. I quickly take my hand back from him.

“Lun.” I ran up to him.

He smiled at me. “Let’s go.”

“Erm.. I..” Wang Zi started approaching us.

“She’s going out with me.” Wang Zi said. Oh no. The both of them started staring at each other.

“You want to go out with him?” Aaron looked at me.

“I.. I promise him that I will go out with him.” I lowered my head, not daring to look at him.

“Ok.” Aaron got back into his car and drove away. I could feel that my tears almost flowing out.

“Ying Jie, Let’s go.” Wang Zi held onto my hand and pulled me away. Throughout the day, my mind was filled with Aaron. Just him. What is he doing now? Has he eaten?

“Ying Jie? Ying Jie?” Wang Zi started waving his hand in front of me.

“Sorry. Yea?”

“Are you ok? Not feeling well?” He placed his hand on my forehead.

“I’m fine.”

“I think I better send you home.”

“Huh? I’m fine. Don’t worry.”

“Let’s go.” Wang Zi held onto my hand and led me out of the mall. “Let’s go home. I know you want to go home.” I looked at him. Did I hurt him?

“I send you home. Where do you live?” Wang Zi asked.

“I.. I can go home myself.” I can’t say I live with Aaron right? Can I?

“Nevermind. I send you home.” Ok. So in the end, he did send me home.

“You live here?” He pointed to the big, huge, enormous bungalow.

“Yea.” As I walked in, I saw lots of men standing outside the door in an orderly manner. Who are they? Suddenly they came towards and grabbed us.

“AH!!” All the guns are pointing at the both of us. My eyes widen. What is going on here?

======================================
What is happening??!!

Signing off
bubblygal
21 Jan 2010
11:29AM