Chapter 6

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 6#

Chapter Six: #Dark Love 6#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

“I’m Wang Zi.”

“I’m Ying Jie.” Seeing me not return the hand shake, he took back his hand. I’m getting so nervous. What does he wants? I hugged onto my books tightly.

“Why are you shaking? Are you ok?” He came forward to me.

“I’m..”

“What are you doing?” This voice.. I turned around and saw him staring at the both of us.

“I.. Not.. Nothing..” I walked towards him. “Let’s go.” I smiled at him. He took a look at Wang Zi before leaving. Both of us went back home.

“What are the both of you doing just now?” He asked. He is angry? He sounded a bit piss off.

“Nothing. I sat on his seat in the morning. But I do not know why he came to apologize.” After saying, I took a peek at him. He smiled suddenly.

“Am I that attractive?”

“No. I hate you.” His smile disappeared from his face when I said that.

“I should have known.” His cold tone came back. “But..” He grabbed onto my shoulder. “I’m not letting you go.” He stared hard at me and headed back to his room.

“I will leave you myself.” I mumbled. I went back to my room and lay on the bed. ‘I’m not letting you go.’ I hugged onto my pillow. Why am I feeling so strange? No! He killed my dad and I’m leaving him. I’m leaving.

At night, I walked out of my room.

“Where’s your Master?” I asked one of the servants.

“He went out. Miss, he told us to prepare dinner for you. Please go to the dining room to have your dinner.”

“It’s ok. I’m not eating.” And I headed back to my room. Here’s my chance. I looked around the room. Is this really what I wanted? Leave? Yes. Leave. But where can I go? Go back home? Whatever it is, get out of here first. I cannot walk from the front door. Go by the back door? I looked out from the window. I think it’s safe? I climbed out from the window slowly.

“AH!!” Ouch. I drop down from the window. Lucky it’s only the 2nd floor.

“Who’s there?” AH! I covered my mouth and quickly hide behind the bush. After a while, the person left. Slowly, softly, I creep to the back down. There’s people. How?? I walked inner to the back of the house. There should be no people here. I climb over the wall. The wall is so high. Lucky there are holes in between the bricks. Successfully, I came out of the house. This is it. Leave. I run as quickly as I can. But.. Where is this place? What street is this? I never asked him before. I walked silently along the long street. Till this alley, should I walk here? I looked around the street. There are so many people at this main street. Maybe I should take this alley but.. It’s so dark in there. Breathe breathe. Steadily, I walked into the dark alley. Where does this lead to?

“Miss?? Alone??” I froze right at that spot. Don’t turn around. I quicken my pace but as I walk, the whoever was also following me.

“Where do you think you are going??” More men came walking towards me. I started stepping back and I knocked onto some other people. Oh no.

“What.. What do you all want??”

“What do you think, miss?” I bet he is the leader. He signaled the other men and they came up to grabbed onto me.

“No!! Help!!!”

“No matter how loud you scream, no one will come and save you. This is our land.”

“No!! No!!” Despite me screaming for help, people who are at the main street did not come and save me. They just looked into the alley and left.

“AH!! Go away!!!!” Two grabbed onto my hand and pinned me onto the ground. Tears started flowing out from my eyes. No. Save me. Aaron. At this point of time, I could only think of him. But I know. He wouldn’t be here to save me. I’m the one who said I hate you. I’m the one who chose to leave him.

“NO!! Let me go!!” He started tearing off my shirt, revealing my body. “No!!!” He started kissing my neck. His hands started roaming around my body. Save me. Aaron..

“What do you think you are doing with my woman?” It’s him. It’s him. I looked up at him and saw him pointing a gun on that person’s head.

“Boss Henry..” The man said.

“So, they are under you??!!” Aaron looked at Henry.

“I’m sorry, Master.”

BANG!!

“AH!!” That man went dropping onto the ground. He walked towards me and covers my body with his jacket.

“Do you want to leave me that much?” He said in a cold tone.

“I..” He carried me and we headed back home. He carried me into his room. He threw me onto his bed. I didn’t dare to speak.

“Don’t want to explain?” He spoke first. I did not reply.
He came forward to me and pinned me against the bed.

“Do you really hate me that much till you want to leave me so badly even if you will get hurt?”

“I.. No.. I..” He came closer to me and started kissing me on my lips.

“N.. No..” He adds on his pressure on the kiss. His tongue came into my mouth and messed with mine. He took off the jacket from me. He moves down kissing my neck.

“Aaron..”

“This is the first time you ever call my name.” He looked at me.

“I..” He removed all my clothing as well as his and he continue kissing and my body.

“Uh..” Why is my body craving for more? I didn’t want that. No! I stretch out my hand wanting to push him off. But my strength seems to get weaker and weaker. He stretched my legs apart.

“Uh.. Ah.. N..o..” I could feel my body is burning. It feels like there is a fire burning inside my body. “AHH!!” I screamed out loud. He came up to my ears and whispered.

“I want you tonight.” He went on kissing my lips again. His hands started touching all parts of my body. I got so tired and I do not know when I fell asleep.

Till the next morning..

Ah. Pain. The inner part of my thighs are hurting, especially.. I sit up and saw my reflection from the mirror. I was shocked to see my own reflection. Why.. Why is there so many red marks?? I start to recall what happen yesterday. He.. I turned to look on the bed but he wasn’t there. Is that all dreams? But.. What about all these evidences?

I climb down of the bed and walked into the toilet to wash myself up and change. When I came out from the toilet, he was standing in front of me.

“Aa.. Aaron..” He came forward and hugged me. “Morning.” He gave me a shock.

================================
Update~

Signing off
bubblygal
8 Jan 2010
12:24PM