Chapter 22

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 22#

Chapter Twenty Two: #Dark Love 22#

*Aaron’s POV*

“Doctor, Doctor.. Save her!!” I drove to the hospital. After many hours, finally, the operation light went off.

“Doctor!! Doctor!! How is she?” He did not speak for a few minutes and he shook his head. What?!

“The mother is in a stable condition now but we still need her to stay in the hospital for a few more days. But.. I’m sorry that we can’t save the baby.”

“What?? You mean she..”

“Yes. She has miscarriage.” I dropped on to the ground. She.. She loves that baby so much. Although she didn’t mention, I know she loves that baby. I know she bought clothes for the baby too. I stood up from the ground.

“Can I go and see her now?”

“Erm.. Ok.. For a while only.” I walked to the room that she has been pushed to. I went nearer to her bed.

~Flashback~

“Let me remind you again. She might get hurt if she stays by your side. So you might want to think of what would be the best way to protect her.” He is hinting me to let her go again. But this time when he said this, I started to ponder.

~Flashback 2~

“L..Lu..n..”

“Don’t speak. Don’t speak. I send you to the hospital.” I carried her up and ran out of the hut.

“L..Lu..n..”

“I say don’t talk.”

“I.. never.. tell.. you.. before.. but..” She started coughing.

“Ying Jie! Ying Jie!”

“I.. I love.. you..” I looked at her.

“What.. What did you just say??”

“I.. I love you..” She repeated. She smiled and closed her eyes.

~End of Flashback~

I touched her face. She looked so weak. ‘She might get hurt if she stays by your side.’ One drop of tears rolled down from my eyes. ‘What would be the best way to protect her?’ I leaned forward to kiss her on her forehead. I walked out of the hospital and dialed his number.

*Ying Jie’s POV*

Ah. Where am I? Pain. My body seems to be aching.

“Ying Jie? Ying Jie?” Someone is calling my name. I opened my eyes slowly. As the vision gets clearer, the face I saw is..

“Wang.. Wang Zi??”

“Ying Jie? Are you awake?”

“I.. Where is this place?”

“You are at the hospital.”

“Hospital.. How did I..”

~Flashback~

“NO!! No!! Get away from me!!” I cried out loud. I could even hear my voice crack. He started tearing my shirt.

“No! Go away!!” He forced his lips on me. No.. I bite his lips and pushed him away.

“Argh! You idiot!!” I stood up and wanted to run away but he grabbed onto me and pushed me hardly down to the ground.
Ah. My stomach. Pain. My stomach. I held onto my stomach. Tears just kept on welling out.

~Flashback 2~

“Ying Jie!!” I ran up to her. She looked so pale.

“L..Lu..n..”

“Don’t speak. Don’t speak. I send you to the hospital.” I carried her up and ran out of the hut.

“L..Lu..n..”

“I say don’t talk.”

“I.. never.. tell.. you.. before.. but..” She started coughing.

“Ying Jie! Ying Jie!”

“I.. I love.. you..” I looked at her.

“What.. What did you just say??”

“I.. I love you..” She repeated. She smiled and closed her eyes.

~End of Flashback~

“Aaron.. Where’s Aaron?” I asked Wang Zi.

“He.. He left already.”

“Left? Where did he go?”

“He asked me to return this to you.” Wang Zi held out a handkerchief.

“This..” Why does he has this?

~Flashback~

“AHH!” He grabbed onto me which scares me off.

“Keep quiet!” I used all my strength to push him away. As he loosens his grip, I started screaming again.

“Help!! Hel..” My eyes widen. He.. He.. He pinned me onto the wall and started kissing me. I held my hand out and wanted to push him away. He put his arm around my waist and leans closer to me.

~Flashback 2~

“Sorry. Did I hurt you? Are you in pain?” I looked at him. The alley is so dark, with only a dim lamp post there. I can’t even see clearly his expression. I stretched out my hand and held onto his right arm.

“AH!! Let go of me!!” He pushed me away and groans even louder. What is this? It’s wet. I smell it. Blo.. Blood?! AH! Did I hit him this hard? That he was bleeding?? Oh no. How how?? I went up to him.

“Did I hit you this hard?? I did not do it on purpose.”

“I’m sorry. How? I call ambulance for you?”

“Not necessary.”

“Becareful.” I said.

“What are you doing?” I took out my handkerchief and placed on top of his wound. I tear my skirt.

“Hey! What are you trying to do?” He asked. I did not reply and continuing tearing my skirt. I tied all the cloth together into a long string and used the string to tie the handkerchief around his wound.

“Is it here?” I asked.

“Yea.”

~End of Flashback~

He.. He is the man I met. I looked at the handkerchief. The handkerchief is washed and kept it in a very good condition. From the beginning when I met him, my life was already tied with his.

~Flashback~

“I changed my mind. I want you.”

~Flashback 2~

“What.. What do.. do you want?” I put my both hands on each side of her to prevent her from running off.

“I told you. I want you.”

~End of Flashback~

Does he know? All along, he knows that girl he met at the dark alley is me?

“Where’s Aaron?” Wang Zi kept silent.

“WHERE IS AARON??!”

“Ying Jie, don’t get so agitated. You just miscarriage. You need to calm down.”

“What?” Miscarriage? I touched my stomach. The baby is no longer in my stomach?

“Miscarriage?” Suddenly, I felt that my world darkens.

====================================
I'm sorry. Please don't kill me. =p.. Comments!!

Signing off
bubblygal
6 Feb 2010
11:28PM