Chapter 23

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 23#

Chapter Twenty Three: #Dark Love 23#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

“Ying Jie, be careful.” Wang Zi held on to my hand.

“I’m fine. I can walk on my own.” We are outside at the park, taking a walk. I have been discharge from the hospital. I’m staying at Wang Zi’s house now. He didn’t allow me back to Aaron’s house.

“Are you tired? You should take a rest.” He helped me to the bench. I sat there silently. I do not know why but my tears are just like running taps.

“Ying Jie? Are you ok? Are you in pain? Stomach not feeling well? I go and call the doctor.”

“Don’t need. I’m fine.” I touched my stomach. The baby is not there already, neither is Aaron.

“Wang Zi, I know you know where he had gone to. Just tell me will you.” Every time I asked him, he would avoid my question. He would never answer me.

*Wang Zi’s POV*

This was what happened that day when he called me.

~Flashback~

“Hello? Hello? Who are you? Hello? If you are not going to talk, I’m going to put down the phone.” I said.

“I’m Aaron.”

“Ha. Can’t believe you will call me? Change your mind? Want to kill me now?”

“I need you to take care of Ying Jie.” He said.

“Ying.. Ying Jie?”

“She’s in the hospital now.”

“What did you do her again??!! How many times have you been hurting her?!”

“I’m leaving.”

“What?”

“She just miscarriage. So I hope that you can take care of her.”

“Why are you leaving and not taking care of her instead?! Why are you dumping her when she needed someone most?!”

“Didn’t you always tell Ying Jie to leave me? Now I’m leaving her and you are asking me why.”

“This is different.” I said.

“How different is it? I know you might not like me but you love her, don’t you?”

“I..”

“Maybe everyone else is right. Letting her staying by my side is too dangerous and she ends up getting hurt a thousand times. I’m leaving her to you.”

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“I have already sent a sum of money to your account. If you need any more financial assistant or any other help, you can reach me at +81 092 872-574-950. I will be going to Japan. Let her stay with you in Taiwan.”

“You are not going to tell her that you are leaving?”

“Don’t tell her. This is my final request. Please let her be happy. Thank you.” And the line went off.

~End of Flashback~

“Tell me, will you?” She asked again.

“Why do you want to meet him? After meeting him, what do you want to tell him?” I asked

“I.. I don’t know but..”

“Answer me. You love him, don’t you? I have been asking you this question for a very long time but you never once answer me. This time, are you ready to tell me your answer?”

“I love him. Even if he killed my dad, even if staying by his side was such a dangerous thing, I still love him.” Even Aaron left, leaving her to me but her heart is still with him. In the end, I don’t stand a chance or maybe from the beginning, I never did stand a chance.

“But.. Why did he leave me in the end? Why did he leave?” She started crying out loud.

“Ying Jie..” Seeing her like this, I wanted to tell her that I can find Aaron for her but.. ‘Let her stay with you in Taiwan.’

“Ying Jie, forget about him.”

6 months have passed. I have been trying hard to make her smile but failed. I have not seen her smiling ever since Aaron and her baby left her.

“Ying Jie, after school, let’s go and watch movie.”

“Ok.” I thought she really would go with me but half way through the movie, she said she want to go to the toilet. She never come back even after the movie had finished. I went stood outside the girl’s toilet. Is she inside? Should I go in? I dashed into the toilet, scanning through quickly.

“AH!!” All the women started screaming. I ran out immediately before them starting chasing after me. Where did she go to?! I went around the mall searching for her but I couldn’t find her.

*Ying Jie’s POV*

I didn’t how long have I been walking. Every step I took was heading to his house. When I realized, I was already standing outside his house. The house that once I live in. The house that once we shared but now everything is gone. I pushed the gate opened. It’s not lock. Is he inside? I ran into the house immediately.

“Lun?” I took steps by steps. Just then I heard footsteps. I lift up my head.

“Why.. Why are you here?” It wasn’t him. It’s Henry.

“Where’s Aaron?” Henry tried to walk away but I grabbed onto him.

“You are his assistant. You will know where he is, isn’t it?”

“I.. I don’t know.”

“I know you know where he is! Why no one is willing to tell me where he is!!!”

“Miss, don’t cry, please.” I ignored him and carry on crying.

“Miss..”

“Stop calling me Miss. I’m not your Miss anymore, isn’t it?”

“Miss, forget about Master.” I looked at him. “Forget about him.”

“Did he ask you to tell me that? Wang Zi told me the same thing. Is it anything happen to him?! Huh?” I grabbed tightly onto Henry’s arm.

“Master is fine.”

“Just tell me where is he!! I want to see him.”

“I.. Ok..”

We sat on his private airplane. After hours, we finally reached our destination.

“Master..”

“Did you bring the things I..” He looked at me with a shocked expression then he looked at Henry.

“Sorry, Master.” Aaron took out a gun and pointed at Henry. “Why did you..” I stood in front of Henry.

“I’m the one who asked him to bring me to you. Don’t.. Don’t shoot him, please.” He looked at me.

After a while, he looked away from me.

“I take my leave first.” Henry put the documents on the table and left the room.

“Aaron..”

“Why did you come here? Why don’t you just stay in Taiwan?” He said coldly.

=========================================
Hehe.. Stay tune.. =)

Signing off
bubblygal
8 Feb 2010
8:02AM