Chapter 20

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 20#

Chapter Twenty: #Dark Love 20#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

“Where’s Aaron?”

“Master left the house early in the morning.” He has been doing this for many days already. I nodded at the servant and just left for school. Just as I reached the school, getting out of the car, someone shot again.

“AH!!” I turned around to see a group of black men running towards me. They started grabbing me.

“Who are you?! Let me go!! Let me go!!” Suddenly, there is another group of people running towards us. The punched the guys who are grabbing on to me.

“Sorry, Miss.”

“What?”

“Let’s go.” They grabbed onto me.

“Wait. Who are you all? Who are they? Why should I go with you?? Let go of me!!” I started struggling. Just who are they??

BANG!!

“AH!!” One of them fell onto the ground. I was like being pulled by 2 groups of people.

“Just who..” Without even allowing me to finish my sentence, someone hit me hard on my back. Black out. When I woke up, I was at an unfamiliar place.

*Aaron’s POV*

“WHAT??!!”

“I’m sorry, Master. We are outnumbered. So..” I punched him hard, right at his face. I want to go and find her. I need to find her. I rushed out of my office but Henry held me back.

“Master, where are you going?”

“I need to find her. Let go of me!”

“Where do you want to go and find her? You need to calm down.”

“How do you expect me to calm down??!! You tell me!!” I grabbed his collar.

“Master..” Without any reason, I punched his face too. I clenched my fist tightly. Just then, my phone rings.

“Hello!”

“You..”

“Don’t you remember me? That’s sad.”

“Dragon..”

“Great. Still clear-minded.”

“Leave her alone.” I said coldly.

“Ha. What do you mean by that?”

“Don’t act dumb with me. You will pay if anything happens to her.”

“Oh. I’m so scared. What can you do? She’s in my hands.”

“You!”

“Ha. Maybe you should try to be more obedient, if not, I just wondering what will happen to her?”

“Don’t ever touch her.”

“Ha. That depends on your performance, you know? She does have a nice figure, don’t you think so?”

“I say, don’t touch her.”

“She has an angelic face too. Ah. So attractive.” I clenched my fist. I’m going to kill him!! I’m going to tear him into pieces!!!!!!

“I guess I should just let you wait for a few more days. Hahaha..” The line went dead.

“FIND HER!!!” I shouted at Henry and Tim. I slammed hard on the chair. I prayed hard. Nothing is going to happen to her.

*Ying Jie’s POV*

“Young lady..”

“Who.. Who are you?”

“Haha. Don’t you know me? Stay beside Aaron for so long till you never take a look at other guys?” He leans closer to me.

“Get.. Get away from me..” He smirks.

“I never knew that Aaron love this type of woman.” He said.

“Just who are you?”

“Of course I wouldn’t mind telling you my name since you wanted to know it so much. You can call me Dragon, the guy who is going to take revenge on Aaron.”

“Take revenge on Aaron? Why? You..”

“He killed my brothers. So.. I would like him to be dead too.”

“No. NO!! You are not going to kill him!!”

“Of course I will. And you. Will be my hostage.”

“No!! You cannot hurt him!! You cannot kill him!!!” He slapped me hard on my cheek.

“You are too noisy. Tape her up.” His men taped up my mouth. No. Kill Aaron? Aaron.. He wouldn’t come. He wouldn’t come. Please don’t come.

~Flashback~

“Ying Jie!”

“Why? Why did you come??!!”

“Don’t you dare to hurt her!”

“No! Don’t shoot in front of Ying Jie.” Just right after Aaron said that, Henry had already aim and shoot at one of the man.

“AH!!!”

BANG!!

“No!!” I felt a weight smacking onto me. I opened my eyes and saw Aaron hugging onto me.

“Aaron!! Aaron!!” He got shot on his left shoulder.

~End of flashback~

He wouldn’t protect himself.

~Flashback~

“Leave her!”

“I’m not leaving her!! She’s the first girl who I want to protect. She’s the first girl who I love. I’m not going to let her go.”

“She’s going to implicate you.”

~End of Flashback~

I started sobbing.

~Flashback~

“Ying Jie..”

“Yea?”

“I love you.”.

“You.. You..”

“I love you.”

~Flashback 2~

“You are still the same. You are still so heartless and cruel. You are still that Aaron who kills people without blinking your eyes. You are still the one who killed my father. Wang Zi is right. I should just stop lying to myself. You are the one who should disappear from this world!! It shouldn’t be my dad or Wang Zi. It should be you!! You should just disappear from my sight!!!”

~Flashback 3~

“Where are you going?” His sudden appearance shocked me.

“I.. I.. I’m leaving.” I tried to walk pass him but he grabbed onto my arm.

“Leaving? Where exactly do you want to go?!” Aaron is almost shouting at me.

“Anywhere but here.”

~End of Flashback~

As the memories between me and him flooded into my mind, my tears started streaming down.

=================================================
Updated~ =)

Signing off
bubblygal
2 Feb 2010
7:44PM