Chapter 3

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 3#

Chapter Three: #Dark Love 3#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

I went out to call for help. Since he didn’t want to go to the hospital, he should go home and rest, isn’t it?

“I go and find someone to help you.” I stood up and headed for the main street. However, when I came back with someone, he’s gone already.

“Miss, are you trying to prank me?” The man said.

“No. I..”

“Stupid. Wasting my time.” The man said and walked off angrily. Eh? I thought.. He was here a minute ago. But.. Where did he go to? I started walking home but my thoughts can’t help but kept on thinking about him. How is he? Where did he go to? Did his family members found him? Or.. AH.. I shook off all the thoughts that are running in my head. He should be fine. I used the handkerchief my mum gave me. Haiz. But.. Think of it. Mum, you will protect him, isn’t it? As I reached home, I took a pail of water and started cleaning off the red paints on the door and the wall.

*Aaron’s POV*

After she left, Henry found me and brought me home. My doctor attended to me. Just as he’s going to throw the cloth and the handkerchief away..

“Give it to me.” I said. He nodded and passed it to me. I looked at the handkerchief. There is a word sew on it – Jie. Is this her name?

“How’s the Tiger?” I asked lying on my bed.

“He got away.” Henry said.

“! Track him down!” I said angrily.

“Yes, Master.”

“How’s the debt?”

“We are still collecting.” I stared hard at him.

“Still.. Collecting?”

“Ye.. Yes, Master.”

“Getting slower and slower in collecting debts. Want me to throw you down the drain?”

“N.. No, Master.” I guess I have to collect myself? Ha. Are you kidding me?

“Is there anything else, Master?” I looked up at Henry.

“Nothing.”

“I shall take my leave, Master.”

“Hey, wait.” I held onto the handkerchief.

“Find this girl. The owner of this handkerchief.” I passed the handkerchief to Henry.

“Err.. Any.. Any clue? Just this?” Henry asked.

“Yes. Any problem?” I said coldly.

“N.. No, Master.” He bowed and left the room. I want to see her again. I need to find her. Not knowing the reason but.. I want her.

2 days pass, no news of her. A bunch of useless people! Collecting debts fail, find her also fail. Argh! Why am I feeding all these useless people?

I came to introduce myself. I’m Aaron. The master of Taiwan biggest mafia gang. I own the whole street named the “Dark Street”. All the businesses on that street are under me. Money to me is nothing. I have tons of it. Women? They only dare to look at me from far. She was the first one who I really kissed, honestly speaking. She was also the only one who dares to get so close to me. She doesn’t know who I am? I’m 18 this year but I don’t look 18. I look more mature than that. School? I hardly go. Furthermore, the school is owned by me. Go there and be a student? Neh. I have my own teachers. Moreover, I have high IQ. It doesn’t matter if I study a not. You will get to know more about me as the story goes on. I’m cold and strong. I do not like to explain myself. I just want them to obey me.

“Let’s go.” I walked out of my room.

“Master, where are you going? Your arm..” Henry said. Forget to introduce. Henry is like my left arm. You can say that he’s my personal assistant? The second head of the gang? There is still Tim – my right arm.

“What do you think? Where is the address of that man?” I asked.

“Master, we can collect the debts. You do not need to..” I stared hard at Tim.

“If your men can do it within the past few days, I wouldn’t need to do it myself.” The both of them looked down, not daring to answer. It’s the fact isn’t it?

“Train the men harder.” And I walked out of the house.

“Where is it?” I sat at the back of the car.

“Reached.” I walked down of the car. Am I seeing things?

“This.. Tattered house?” I looked at the both of them.

“Yes, Master.”

“Ha. This man living in such lousy house could own us such a huge sum of money?! How do you all monitor the borrowings?!” I gave them a cold hard stare. I walked up to the apartment. Apartment? Wrong word. Should be some garbage house instead.

“Is anyone in there?” Tim knocked on the door. Are you kidding me?!

“Knock on the door? Just kick open the door.” I said coldly.

BANG!

Henry and Tim walked into the house first.

“Please, let me go.” They came dragging out this man from his room. I stared at him.

“So.. You are the one?”

“I do not have any money. I can’t pay you now. What about I sell my daughter to you?” Ha. What is this man thinking? Sell his daughter? Such a jerk.

“Ha. Living in such a tattered house. How much can your daughter worth?” I smirk. I took out my gun and pointed at his head.

“Pay or Grave?” He started trembling.

“Pay. Pay. But I do not have the money now. I call my daughter to bring money.” He reached out for the phone.

“Are you trying to call the police instead?” I put the gun mouth on his forehead. Police. I have been afraid of them. They never find the evidence to put me to jail. Ha. But now. If he ever calls the police, I would be so called caught red-handed huh. A sentence of bringing gun? Or just a sentence of killing this man?

*Ying Jie’s POV*

Ah.. I came out of the house too rushed today. I forget to bring the shop keys out. I got to walk back home again. Just as I was reaching my house, I heard strange noise coming out from my house. Dad?! I ran into my house.

“Dad!!” I stood in front of my dad. “What happen?”

“So, you are his daughter?” Someone spoke. I turned to look at him. He..

=====================================
Happy New Year people!!! Enjoy the holiday!!!

Signing off
bubblygal
31 Dec 2009
10:21PM