Chapter 15

Dark Love

 

#Dark Love 15#

Chapter Fifteen: #Dark Love 15#

*Ying Jie’s POV*

The next morning, when I woke up, I felt someone holding on to my hand.

“Lun?” He slowly opened his eyes.

“You are awake! How are you feeling? Are you feeling very cold? Are you hungry? What do you want to eat? I ask them to prepare. Porridge? Or rice? Or do you want milk?” I looked at his worried expression.

“I’m fine.” Slowly, I sat right up. We started looking at each other. He stretched out his hand and touched my face.

“Lun..”

“Do you want to go school today?” He asked. “Let’s go out today ok?” This is the first time he ever asked me out.

“Or.. You want to go to school?”

“Let’s go out.” He went out of the room to allow me to wash up. When I walked out of the room, he’s waiting for me outside the room.

“You look so pale. Maybe we shouldn’t go out.” He touched my face.

“I’m fine. I can go out.” He held onto my hand and led me downstairs carefully.

“Father.” Aaron greeted him as he walked pass us. He nodded at him.

“I’m going office today. You..” Then he shifts his gaze to me.

“I’m going out with her.” Aaron said. God-father looked at him a while and walked towards me.

“Young lady, don’t ever play with fire. It might burn your hand. If you can’t take the heat, might as well leave the fire.” Is that just a casual remark? Or is there other meaning in it?

“Father, you..” Aaron said.

“Ok. Ok.” God-father said.

“Jie, let’s go.” I nodded at him.

“Where are we going?” I asked him as we are approaching his car.

“Where do you want to go?”

“Can we go to the beach?” I asked.

“No. Your body is still weak. No going to beach to catch a cold again.” I pouted.

“Then.. Let’s go down to the streets. I hardly been to other places other than school and the mall that Wang Zi..” That remind of me. Yesterday.. I lose control in front of him.

“Jie..”

“Yea?”

“Nothing. Put on your seat belt. We are leaving.” I smiled and nodded at him. We went shopping.

“Jie, what do you like? I buy for you.” I shook my head.

“It’s ok.” Suddenly Aaron stopped walking. I stopped and looked at him, puzzled.

“Tell me, Jie. How can I make you happy?” Why.. Why suddenly.. He says this? He hugged me gently in his hug.

“Please. Tell me. How can I make you happy?”

“I’m happy.”

“Don’t say it when you don’t mean it. If you are happy, you wouldn’t run away. You wouldn’t cry. You wouldn’t get so hurt after telling him what happen between us.”

“How.. How did you know? Lun, I didn’t mean to say it out. I..”

“I’m not blaming you for anything. I just want you to be happy. I’m the cause of your unhappiness. Am I right? If I were to disappear from you sight like last time, will you be happier?” I grabbed onto him tightly. This feeling is so complex. Just what should I do?

Aaron pushed me a little away from him to make me face him. He kissed me on my forehead gently. I do not know how to react so I ended up standing there like a statue. He started taking a few steps back. I looked at him. ‘If I were to disappear from you sight like last time, will you be happier?’ No. He’s not serious about it. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

“No. No. You are not serious about it.” Tears started flowing out again. “How can you do this to me? You killed my father, making me hating you. The way you treat me, making me wanting to love you. When I wanted to leave, you force me to stay with you. When I stay with you, you force me to let you go. Just how you want me to feel towards you! Why are you so bad to me? Why?”

“I’m sorry.” He hugged me tightly in his arms.
We went walking around the streets. He bought me necklace, food, toys.

“Lun, enough already. You bought me lots of things already.” He still wants to get me more things.

“You sure? I better buy you more clothing.” He pulls me into one shop after and other. Just then, his god-father called him.

“Jie, I need to go to the office.” I looked at him.

“Ok. You go ahead. I can go home myself.”

“I will send you home first.” He held my hand and we headed to his car. He drove me home.

“I will be back.” He gave me a peck on my lips before leaving.

*Aaron’s POV*

“Father.” He nodded at me.

“Glad you still know that I’m your god-father.” I did not reply him. I know what he means. Trying to say that I spend too much time with Ying Jie, not doing any businesses.

“Get back to business. The guns that I told you to import, have you done so?” He asked.

“I will do it by tomorrow.” He lifted his eye brown and looked at me.

“Better get it done. Because.. We will need it soon.”

“Why?” I said in a very mono-tone.

“We might need to attend a big “event” soon. That girl. Don’t ever say I did not warn you. If you keep her by your side, she might get you into trouble, being a big burden to you.” I remained silent.

“Don’t treat whatever I say as trash. They are coming to get us.” I looked at him. He turned and smirk at me. “The girl has made you stupid.”

“Forget it. Just know that Dragon have been looking for chances to destroy us to take revenge. Just a few weeks back, you killed his men again.”

“Tiger, you mean.” He smirks.

“That betrayer. Just be alert. Let me remind you again. She might get hurt if she stays by your side. So you might want to think of what would be the best way to protect her.” He is hinting me to let her go again. But this time when he said this, I started to ponder.

“I’m leaving tonight, going back to Japan. I have issues there too. You should know what to do. Get rid of Dragon.” God-father said.

I went out of the office building and started driving home. I smirk. Dragon? Tiger? Ha. Tiger was once under me. He betrayed us and provides information to Dragon. 2 years ago, we had a big fight. Because of Tiger, our strategies and details were leaked out to Dragon. This greatly affected us. Weaknesses being exposed to the enemy cause our morale to weaken. Luckily, we have huge backups. And I killed one of his loyal pet. Next is Tiger. This remind me of that day when they caught her. My facial expression hardens.

===========================================
Comments!! Haha

Signing off
bubblygal
25 Jan 2010
5:25PM