Chapter 4

Love Continues [Season 2 / Sequel to If I met you earlier]

 

Weakness

Chapter Four: Weakness

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“I..” I wanted to tell him but something just stopped me from telling.

“Gui, don’t have to worry. I will write a cheque for you to pay off the debts.” My eyes widen. How did he.. How did he know?!!

“How did you..”

“Your sis came to look for me today.”

“What??!!!!” How could she approach Aaron just like that?

“Gui, they are still your family members.”

“I know.”

“Do you still hate your dad?”

“I.. I don’t know.” My tears started flowing down.

“Hush Hush. Don’t cry.” Aaron embraced me and I held onto him tightly.

“Aaron, you don’t have to fork out the money.” He smiled at me and wiped off my tears.

“Don’t say silly things. How are you going to get so much money out within 3 days?”

“I..” I can’t answer that question because I can’t think of any solution either.

“Silly girl. Don’t think too much ok?” I looked into his eyes. From the past till now, how much has he been doing for me? And what have I actually done for him? I’m so glad that fate has brought us together. I hugged him tightly.

*Aaron’s POV*

~Flashback~
“Mr Yan, there is someone outside looking for you. She say she is Miss Gui Gui’s sister.”

“Call her in.” Gui Gui’s sister? Something happen to Gui? Impossible.

“Please take a sit.” I show her to the sit in front of my table.

“I’m sorry to disturb you.” She said.

“It’s ok. Do you have anything?”

“How should I put this? I just met Gui Gui just now. But she seems a little agitated. These few days, our family is having a little problem with financial. I hope you are able to help us.”

She went on saying about the problem. I then understand why Gui is agitated. That silly girl always has silly thoughts in her.

~End of Flashback~

“Gui, next time do not contain so many silly thoughts inside your brain.”

“But.. I didn’t want to ask you for money.”

“Why?”

“I do not know why. It just seems wrong to do so.”

“What are you thinking? Weird thoughts huh.” She pouted. I chuckled.

I hugged her. “Silly girl.” I can’t really understand love. She just makes me wanting to love her even more.

~The Next Morning~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

Bright and Sunny. Aaron has gone to work early in the morning again. He left a note beside my bed.

Gui,

I’m sorry that you are able to see my lovely face this morning but I promise to fetch you home tonight. I will transfer money out by today so you could return the money to them tomorrow. So don’t worry ok? I will go with you tomorrow.

Be careful when you are on your way to work. Breakfast is on the table. Remember to eat. I do not want you to get gastric pain.

Love,
Aaron.

I smiled at his note. I quickly washed up, eat breakfast and get out of the house. I travelled to the shop and saw Jiro in the shop.

“Han, leave with me ok?” Jiro held onto Han’s hand.

“What happened?” I’m so confused now.

“Jiro ran out of his house and ask Han to leave with him now.” Hebe told me.

“Han, Please?”

“Jiro, we can’t leave just like that.” Han rejected his offer.

“Why?”

“It’s just.. I..”

“Sorry, young master, we have to bring you back now.” When on earth did this group of black shirt man appear out of nowhere?

“I’m not leaving with you all. Han, leave with me ok?”

“Jiro..”

The man started blocking Jiro, trying to pull him out of the shop.

“Stop pulling me!!”

“Young Master, please leave with us.”

The shattered of the vase just freak us out. Everyone was shocked. The man started smashing the things in our shop.

“AHHH!!” The 3 of us – Han, Hebe and me, started screaming.

“Stop! I leave with you all. Leave their shop alone.” Jiro said. He took a last glance of Han before leaving the shop.

“JIRO!!” Han ran out of the shop and hugged Jiro tightly. I know. She started crying again.

“I’m sorry for my weakness. But I will wait for you.” Han told Jiro.

Jiro swept her fringe to the side and bend forward. They started kissing in the middle of the streets.

“I will come and get you again.” He said before leaving. Hebe and I went forward to Han. She turned around and hugged the both of us. She started crying. I patted on her back.

“He will come back for you as promise.” I comfort her.

===========================

Comments.. It's like getting lesser and lesser.. T_T..

Signing off
bubblygal
19 June
12:36PM