Chapter 35

Love Continues [Season 2 / Sequel to If I met you earlier]

 

My Happiness, Forever

Chapter Thirty Five: My Happiness, Forever

~At night~

“Going home?” Han asked.

“Yap. Calvin is coming to fetch me. Gui, do you want us to give you a lift?” Hebe asked.

“It’s ok. I can go home myself with Chun.” Just as I finished packing, they appeared right at the door.

“What are the both of you doing?” Aaron and Wang Zi gave each other a stare. Aaron pushed Wang Zi away and walked up to me.

“Are you still angry with me?” Aaron asked me.

“I should be the one asking you this instead. I’m already married to you, why you are still getting jealous over Wang Zi issue?”

“Who ask him to be so close to you even though after we got married.” I let out a sigh.

“Mum, are you angry with dad?” Chun tugged my shirt. I squatted down. “No, Chun. Let’s go home ok?”

“Ok.” I held onto Chun’s hand and walked away.

“Gui..” Aaron said.

“Dad, let’s go.” Chun released my hand and ran to Aaron. “Dad, why are you not going?”

“Because your mum is still angry with me.”

“But mum said that she’s not angry with you.” Chun got puzzled and went to Wang Zi.

“Dad, why is mum angry with dad?”

“Chun, why are you still calling Uncle Wang Zi dad?”

“Because Uncle Wang Zi is my god dad so I call him dad. Mum says its fine.” Aaron looked at me.

I sigh. “Aaron..”

“Wang Zi, help me send Chun home.” I walked out of the shop immediately.

“Gui!” Aaron chased after me.

“Gui!” He caught my hand and stopped me from walking. I turned around and faced him.

“Ok. I lose. Don’t be angry already ok?” Aaron pleaded. I smacked his forehead.

“You are always like this.” I pouted. He smiled at me. He came forward and hugged me into his arms gently.

“I do not want to lose you again.” I smiled and hugged him back.

~Flashback~

~The day before my wedding~

“Aaron?” I knocked on Aaron’s room. He did not reply me. “Aaron? I’m coming in.” I slowly pushed open the door.

“Aaron?” My eyes widen. I dropped the glass of milk that I was holding on to. I dashed to Aaron immediately.

“Aaron!! Aaron!!” Tears started rolling down my cheeks. No matter how much I call him, he did not answer me. No matter how much I shook him, he did not open his eyes to look at me.

“Aaron!! You don’t scare me. Open up your eyes and looked at me. Is not funny. Aaron!!” Just then, Aaron’s dad and mum came into the room too.

“What happened??”

“Aaron..” Tears kept on flowing and flowing out. “How could you..”

“Quickly, send him to the hospital.” Aaron’s dad said.
Once we reached the hospital, they pushed Aaron in to check on him. After 30 minutes, the doctor came out.

“How’s my son?” Aaron’s mum said agitatedly.

“Calm down my dear.” Aaron’s dad calmed her down.

“Doctor, how’s Aaron? Don’t tell me that he’s tumor came back.” I blurt out forgetting that Aaron’s parents don’t know about it.

“What tumor?” Aaron’s dad looked at me.

“I..”

“Don’t worry. He’s just fainted because of tiredness. He should rest more. After that big illness he had, he should rest even more. Take good care of him. You all may go in and see him already.” The doctor smiled and walked away. I went into the room immediately. Aaron is still sleeping soundly. I looked at him.

“I’m sorry. I should have taken notice of you more.” Tears flow down my cheeks.

“Gui..” Aaron’s dad called me. I know what he was going to ask. The 3 of us went out of the room.

“I’m sorry uncle. I’m sorry for not telling you.” I told them what actually happen to Aaron in the past.

“I’m sorry.” I didn’t know why. Aaron is fine but I just broke down. Aaron’s mum hugged me into her arms.

“Silly girl.” She patted me on my back.

~The Next Day~

Just as I was about to wake up, I felt someone touching my head. The moment I looked up. Aaron was already awake. I smiled widely.

“I scared you, isn’t it?” Aaron said. I shook my head and held on to his hand.

“I’m sorry.” He touched my face and wiped off the tears. “I made you cry again.”

“Aaron, I..” He came forward to me and kissed my forehead and down to my eyes, proceeding to my cheeks and to my lips. He then hugged me tightly. Both of us did not say anything. The hug and kisses had already explained every feeling he have within him. And.. I understand.

~Our wedding day~

“Hello, Gui??” Hebe called me on the phone.

“I’m sorry for not able to attend your wedding. I’m pregnant now so I cannot fly over to England to attend your wedding. I told Calvin to go over but he said that he did not want to leave me alone in Taiwan. I’m sorry. But don’t worry. We send our presents there, together with our blessings to the both of you.”

“Thanks Hebe.”

“Gui, finally you found yourself a great guy to be with.” I smiled.

“Please be happy with him.”

“I will.”

“Take good care of yourself. And remember to come back to Taiwan to visit me and Calvin. Han and Jiro too. All of us miss the both of you.”

“Sure. Thank you.”

As the wedding bell rings, I walked into the church holding on to a bouquet of flower. Everyone stood up and started clapping as I walked on the red mat. And finally, I reached Aaron.

“Mr Aaron Yan, will you marry Ms Gui Gui as your wife, promise to protect and take care of her till death do you all part?”

“I do.”

“Ms Gui Gui, will you marry Mr Aaron Yan as your husband, promise to protect and take care of him till death do you all part?”

“I do.”

“You may exchange your rings now.” Both of us turned around and faced each other. The ring which was being hook onto my hand signifies that I’m his already.

“You may kiss the bride now.” Aaron lifts up my veil and kissed me on my lips. Both of us ran out of the church hand in hand and I threw the bouquet of flowers behind. Our wedding ended with lots of blessing and happiness. Mum, Dad, do you see it too? I looked up to the sky. Aaron pulled me into his hug.

“They will see it and I promise them to treat their daughter nicely, protecting her always.” I looked at Aaron. Tears flow down. He understands how I feel. He always knows what I am thinking. I hugged him tightly.

~End of Flashback~

“Let’s go back to get Chun and go home ok?” Aaron said. He held onto my hand and led me back. After walking a distance, I stopped.

“Gui?” He turned around and looked at me. I looked at him. I smiled. I put my hand over his neck, pulling him nearer to me. I planted a kiss on his lips. Both of us looked into each other eyes. He hugged me and kissed me passionately on my lips.

This is my happiness and it will always be.

==================================
Wohoo!! I finally completed my story!! I wanted to try out a chinese one.. I'm still thinking whether I should write.. Hmm.. =).. But.. Happy ending~

Signing off
bubblygal
8 Sept
9:09AM