Chapter 15

Love Continues [Season 2 / Sequel to If I met you earlier]

 

Who is.. he?

Chapter Fifteen: Who is.. he?

*Gui Gui’s POV*

I was going home now. I can’t get thru Aaron’s phone. Did he get affected by Wang Zi? I stopped walking. Should I go and look for Aaron? Will he be at the company? Just as I was thinking,

“Gui Gui..” I saw Wang Zi walking towards me.

“Why are you here?”

“I came to send you home.”

“I think there isn’t a need. I can go home myself.”

“But I feel that it would be safer for me to send you home since Aaron is not here.” Aaron.. I started to worry for him.

“Come. Let’s go.” He held on to my hand. I quickly took my hand back. He looked at me. “I’m sorry. I..”

“Nevermind. It’s ok.” I lift up my head to look at Wang Zi and some familiar figure caught my eyes.

“Aaron..”

*Aaron’s POV*

The moment I came back, I really regretted leaving in the first place.

“Gui, I bought porridge for you. Eat it while it’s still hot.” Why is this guy back again?

“But.. I..”

“Aaron, thanks.” Han came over and took the food from me.

“Aaron..” Gui stood up from the sofa.

“Since he is here with you, I guess I can make a move first.” I turned around and headed for the door.

“Aaron..”

I left the place and headed back to my company. I just got so affected by that guy’s existence. He has been following Gui for the whole day. But I wouldn’t deny the fact that he did saved Gui and brought her back to the shop. But is his care got over the limit? Or I’m just purely being over-sensitive?

It really wasn’t my day today. My phone dropped in to a pile of water. Pissed off. I took my phone for repair. They said that it would be fixed 2 days later. Rotten Luck. Is this supposed to be a hint that something bad is going to happen?

I tried to concentrate on my work but I couldn’t. I looked at the time 8PM. After thinking for a few seconds, I grab my coat and left the company. I drive to the shop. By the time I reached there, it is already 8:30PM. The door of the shop is already locked. Did she go home already? I should have come earlier. She must still be feeling very weak.

I then made an U-turned. Just as I do so, I saw her with..
I parked my car at the side and walked down of the car.

“But I feel that it would be safer for me to send you home since Aaron is not here.”

“Come. Let’s go.” I could feel that my anger just shoot up when he held Gui’s hand.

“I’m sorry. I..”

“Nevermind. It’s ok.”

“Aaron..” Gui spotted me. She ran up to me and hugged me. Suddenly all the anger just went down.

“Gui, let’s go home.” She nodded happily.

We both kept very silence in the car. I could feel the awkwardness. Then, she spoke.

“Aaron, are you angry?” I kept quiet and continue driving. “You saw he..” She took a peek of me and stopped continuing the sentence. I drove to the beach and stopped at the road side. I turned to look at Gui. She looked all tense up. I walked out of the car and went over to her side. I opened the door.

“Let’s go out to take a walk.” She smiled and nodded.

*Gui Gui’s POV*

I hooked on to his arm and the both of us started strolling along the beach. Suddenly he stopped walking which caused me to jerk a little. I looked at him.

“Aaron?” He didn’t say anything. All he did was to pull me into his hug. “Aaron..”

He pulled me away a little and smile at me. This made me puzzled.

“Are you hungry?” He asked.

“Nope.” I smiled at him. Both of us stared at each other for a long time.

“You will always be mine.” I’m shocked when Aaron said this. Because the expression in his eyes seems different. He then smiled at me. He kissed me on my forehead and slowly down to the cheeks before landing his lips on mine.
And did you know? He was standing there all along looking at the both of us. He started walking towards us.

“Aaron, let’s have a duel.” I stared at him in disbelieved.

“No.” Aaron held my hand, wanting to walk away but he stopped us.

“What do you want?” Aaron started to sound very pissed. I looked at Aaron before Wang Zi grabbed on to me tightly on my arms.

“You really don’t remember who I am?” I was shocked and surprised. What does he mean by that?

Aaron grabbed on to Wang Zi’s arm. “Let go of her.”

Wang Zi swing off Aaron’s hand and continue looking at me.

“You really don’t remember?”

=====================
What she has forgetten about him?

Signing off
bubblygal
12 July
12:50PM