Chapter 1

Love Continues [Season 2 / Sequel to If I met you earlier]

New appearance

~One year later~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

I’m with Hebe now, walking down the streets. Guess what we are doing? I can’t believe this either. We are buying groceries. Even since Hebe got married to Calvin, she has started picking up the interest of cooking. Both of us loves to stay in the kitchen and cook all sorts of things – cakes, cookies, desserts. We also prepare lunch and dinner for Aaron and Calvin. Both of them have been so busy with work nowadays. I heard from Hebe that Calvin is also the same as Aaron. They have been leaving the house early in the morning and come back home late at night without fail. How long has it been since the last date I had with Aaron? Sigh. Both of us when back to Aaron’s house and headed back to the florist shop.

“How is business?” I asked Han. Han is a new employee that is employed by Hebe and I.

“Just receive a few more orders.” She said. She looks distracted this few days. I bet there is something going with her.

“Ok! Let’s start work!!” Hebe said.

“Han, you can go and rest for a while.” I told her.
She forced out a smile. “I’m fine. Don’t worry.”

“But..” Before I could even continue my sentence, someone appear at the shop.

“Han..” Who is this man?? I turned to look at Han. He walked towards her and grabbed onto her arms.

“Can we talk for a while?” He spoke.

“We have nothing to talk about. I told you we are over. Stop looking for me.” She swing off his hand and walked into the room. He wanted to follow her. I stopped him.

“I will talk to her. Maybe you should make a move first.” I saw the reluctant in his eyes but he nodded and left. Hebe and I headed into the room. We saw her squatting down at one side and started crying.

“Han..” She stood up and wipe off her tears.

“He left already?” Both of us nodded. She wanted to start packing the flowers but I stopped her.

“Han, care to talk for a while?” Silently, 3 of us headed to the sofa at the side. She remained silent. Hebe passed her tissue.

“I really love him a lot. I really do.” She broke down into tears again. I patted on her back.

“HALO!!!” Who is that? I turned around and see Calvin with Aaron walking behind him. “Why all of you hiding here?? Eh? Why is she crying??”

Hebe hit Calvin’s arms and pushed him out. “Keep you volume down, dear.”

“What What?? I bought food for the 3 of you.” He was being pushed out of the room by Hebe. I looked into Aaron’s eyes. Although both of us are living under one roof, but, I really miss him a lot. He came up to me and kissed my forehead.

“I wait for you outside.” He smiled. Hebe came back in and Aaron went out of the room. I could hear Calvin whispering to Aaron. “What’s happening in there?” Aaron shrugged his shoulders.

“I think I should get back to work and the both of you could accompany them.” Han wanted to get up from the sofa but I grabbed onto her. “Both of them will be fine outside.”

“Yea. You should tell us what actually happen to you.”

*Han’s POV*

It happened one year ago. I met him at the pub. I was working there as a waitress. The way I met him was like a scene in a drama. I was being touched by this drunken in the pub. He was the one who saved me from the drunken. From that day onwards, he would visit the pub often. He is the one who I started loving so much. He is the one who asked me to quit the job as a waitress as it is dangerous. He is the one who helped me out when I’m in troubles. He is the one who always stay by my side. And never did I knew, he is also the one who seems so near but yet so far away from me.

Just one week ago, his mother came to look for me. She passed me a $100,000 cheque to ask me to leave him. At that day, I then realized he is the son of Wang Corporation - one of the richest Corporations.

“I didn’t want to leave him. I didn’t want to. But just wanting to protect my family, I left him. I..”

“Han..” Gui hugged me tightly. Just then, I heard voices coming from outside.

“Jiro, why are you here? When did you come back?” 3 of us walked out of the room.

“What’s going on here?” Hebe asked.

“Han..” Jiro called out to me.

Everyone looked so puzzled. The relationship here is getting more and more complicated.

~At the café~

Jiro kept on looking at me. I stood up, wanting to leave but Jiro stood up and grab onto my arm.

“Han, don’t leave first. You should explain to him if you really love him.” Gui told me. I could feel that my body started shaking. I shallow down my tears and swing off his hand. I ran out of the café.

“Han..” Jiro chased after me followed by the others. I ran aimlessly and ended up in the park. The sky started crying with me. Raindrops washed away my tears that are coming out from my eyes.

“Han!” I wanted to run away but he hugged me tightly into his arms.

“Stop running away from me. You made me fall in love with you but why are you running away from me now?” I didn’t say anything. All I could do is to hug him tightly. I didn’t want to leave him. I wanted to be with him – just like before.

“Hey, it’s raining very heavily. Let’s go to Aaron’s house ok?” Calvin called out to us. He nodded and grab on to my hand.

~At Aaron’s house~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

Hebe, Han and I are sitting on my bed. Everyone just baths and cooling down now. The guys are sitting at the living room.

“Han, are you feeling better now?” She nodded.

“Han, I know I shouldn’t comment on anything but I really hope that you wouldn’t give up just like that. It is so difficult to find a person who love you and who you love. If you really love him, you should stay strong.” I told her. She didn’t say anything but this makes her cry again.

“Silly girl. You love him, don’t you?” I asked. She nodded.

“That’s the answer to give him.” I smiled at her.

“OK. Let’s go back down.” Hebe asked. I looked at Han. She smiled and nodded.

“Let’s go.” She stood up and headed to the door. Hebe and I followed behind her.

“Han..” Jiro walked up to her. Both of them stare into each other eyes. Hebe and I walked to Aaron and Calvin.

“Jiro.. I’m sorry.” Han said.

“Don’t say sorry to me. I didn’t want to hear that. I just want you to stay by my side.” Jiro grabbed onto her hand.

“I..” Han looked at me. I nodded to her.

“Jiro, Sorry to hurt you. I will not leave you again.” Jiro smile widely and hug Han tightly.

“I’m sorry.”

“No more saying sorry. I rather you tell me I love you.” Jiro said. Han hit his arm.

“There are people here.” She said shyly. Everyone let out a chuckled. I looked at Aaron. He embraced me gently from the back.

=========================
They are still in Taiwan..

Signing off
bubblygal
13 June
9:16PM