Chapter 13

Love Continues [Season 2 / Sequel to If I met you earlier]

 

Betrayal truth

Chapter Thirteen: Betrayal truth

*Han’s POV*

I can’t believe it. Is that really him??

~Flashback~

“Thank you for coming to my wedding.” I could feel that my tears are going to flow any moment.

“This is what you are going to say?” Gui asked him. She sounded a little angry in her tone. “Than what about the promises you made to Han?” Jiro looked a little stressed up. I tried to stop Gui.

“What do you mean by this now?”

“Gui..” I think only Aaron could control her. I took a few steps back and ran away. I guess I shouldn’t be there in the first place.

“Han!!!”

~End of Flashback~

I did not turn back but kept on running and running. Unknowingly, I came back to the beach. This is the place where he asked me to be his girlfriend. All memories came back as if everything has happened yesterday. The feelings still feel so real. Tears came rolling down non-stop. He should be married by now. Everything has ended.

“Han!!” This voice. “Han!” I quickly went to hide behind a tree.

“Han! I know you are here. Can you come out?” I hugged myself tightly and tears continue falling.

“Han!!!” He screamed as loud as he can. I wanted to go to him but.. What is stopping me from doing so? He looked depressed. It just makes my heart hurt even more. I walked up to him slowly.

“Jiro..”

“Han!” He hugged me tightly. “Han..”

Being embrace in his arms, the sense of secure is there. This is then the real touch that I have been looking for.

“I’m sorry.” He said. “I’m sorry.” I hugged him even tighter.

“I’m sorry that I break my promise. I wanted to protect you so badly. I was afraid that my mum would do something bad to you so I agreed to what she says. I’m sorry.”

*Jiro’s POV*

~Flashback~

“JIRO!!” Han ran out of the shop and hugged me tightly.

“I’m sorry for my weakness. But I will wait for you.” Han said.

“I will come and get you again.” I promised her that I will come back for her but I broke that promise as soon as I reach home.

“Jiro, come here and sit with Selina. Both of you are getting married soon. Selina is such a nice girl.” I went home and saw Selina sitting together with my mum in the living room.

“I’m going back to my room.” I didn’t want to entertain her. I close my room door loudly.

Just then, my mum came knocking on my room’s door.

“What do you want?” I opened the door.

“Go down now.”

“No.”

“One last chance. Go down now.”

“I said no.”

“You know the flower girl has 2 little brothers in her house. Do not know whether they have reached home safely? She worked so hard just for her family. What if she does not have that job anymore?”

I stared at her. “What you are trying to do?!”

“That must depends on how you perform.” Reluctantly, I went down.

~End of Flashback~

“Han, I’m sorry.” She shook her head. I smiled and hugged her tightly.

“Jiro! Han! Run now!” Calvin??! And the others? Why they.. Then I saw from far, my mum’s men. I held onto Han’s hand and wanted to run.

“Young master..” 5 of them stood in front of us.

“Jiro..” Han grabbed tightly to my hand.

“Follow me closely ok?” She nodded.

Just like as I wanted to protect Han, Aaron and Calvin would also want to protect Gui and Hebe. We fought our way thru. Just as we going to run away..

“Jiro!!” My mum shouted for me. The 6 of us stopped. “You dare to run away from me! Aren’t you afraid that..”

“Stop threatening me. I would protect her.” I looked at Han and smiled.

“Do you really think that you are able to protect her?”

“Stop it mum.” I got so tired over it. “Don’t you still get it? Because of wealth, dad had already left us. Do you want me to leave you too? I’m tired of this. Can’t I be with who I love most? You have changed. You aren’t the mum that I know anymore.” I turned around and took a few steps.

“Is not like this.” She said. “It was your dad who betrayed us.” I stopped walking.

~Flashback~

It happened 12 years ago. It was then when Jiro’s mum met his dad. They got married to each other after the third year. Both of them were living happily together when that day arrived. Jiro was already 7 years old.

“What are you doing??!!” There were beer bottles all over the house and Jiro’s mum caught Jiro’s dad on the bed with other woman.

“How could you do this to me??!!” She started throwing pillows at him.

“Stop it! You crazy woman!!”

“Crazy woman??” Her voice started to break. Drop of tears come welling out from her eyes.

“Do you really think that I marry you because I love you? Don’t be silly. In this world, I would only love money. Without money, you cannot do anything. But with money, you can do anything you one. But never had I known, even after marrying you, you didn’t even give me a cent.” He said while wearing his clothing.

“I gave you a position in the company.”

“That small little position. How much do I even earn per month?! That small little bit.” He took his things wanting to leave.

“Please don’t leave. Jiro needs you. He has always been so close to you.” Jiro’s mum held tightly onto his arm.

“Since everything has been exposed, stop bugging me!” He swing off her hand and walked away.

~End of Flashback~

“Have I been a failure to both being a wife and a mother? I thought giving the best to you is always what you needed. I didn’t want you to get cheated by girls. That is why I have always been forcing you to get married. I used the wrong way, didn’t I?”

Before I could even respond, Han ran up to my mum.

“Han..” I turned around and Han hugging my mum.

“Auntie..” My mum smiled at Han and nodded.

===========================
I will update one more chapter.. Cause I have a quiz coming up.. So.. Hehe..

Signing off
bubblygal
9 July
7:49PM