Chapter 28

Love Continues [Season 2 / Sequel to If I met you earlier]

 

The Forgotten Memory

Chapter Twenty Eight: The Forgotten Memory

*Gui Gui’s POV*

Just as Wang Zi left, Hebe called.

“Hello!! Gui? Gui?”

“Yes, Hebe? I’m listening.”

“Aaron.. He.. He..”

“Aaron??!! What happen to him?? What happen to him!!” I could feel that there are many pairs of eyes looking towards my direction. Calvin and I dashed out of the airport. I shouldn’t have leave his side. I shouldn’t have.

~Flashback~

“Hello!! Gui? Gui?”

“Yes, Hebe? I’m listening.”

“Aaron.. He.. He..”

“Aaron??!! What happen to him?? What happen to him!!”
“The doctor said that he is losing too much blood. He might not be able to make it. Gui, come back quickly!!”

~End of Flashback~

Nothing will happen to him. Nothing will.

“Gui, Aaron will be fine.” Calvin grabbed onto my hand tightly. I could feel that my whole body is shacking. Once we reached the hospital, I ran with my faster speed.

“Hebe, Hebe. How’s Aaron? How’s Aaron?!!” I grabbed onto her arms tightly.

“Gui, calm down. Calm down. Aaron is fine already.” I started calming down. Hebe smiled. “Aaron is fine now. The doctor managed to save him. He has been transfer to the normal room.”

“Can we go and see him now?” I asked.

“Yes. Let’s go.”

Slowly, I pushed the door open. Aaron is sleeping soundly on the bed.

“We have to wait till the medicine worn off before he wakes up.” Hebe said. I nodded at her and turned back to look at Aaron. I stayed in the room all night. Calvin and Hebe went home.

“Water~ Water~” I heard some mumblings which caused me to wake up.

“Aaron? Aaron?” I dashed towards his bed immediately. “Water? Water!” I poured the water into the cup and pass to him.

“Aaron, how are you feeling? Are you ok?” He stared at me blankly.

“Who are you?” He.. He forgot about me. He really forgot about me.

“I.. You really don’t remember?”

“Should I remember you?” He said in a cold tone.

“I go and call the doctor for you.” I said in a sad voice and left the room. I must not cry. I must not. I went to get the doctor and he did a check up for him.

“How is him?” The doctor and I stood outside of his room.

“He is perfectly alright for now. He still needs to come to the hospital now and then for checkups.”

“Doctor, but.. Why did he forget about me?” I asked.

“The tumor in his brain has been pressing against his nerves. Due to the late treatment, the tumor has grown bigger. He only lost part of his memory.”

“Will he be able to regain his memory?”

“This is very hard to conclude. He might or he might never regain his memory. This depends on himself. You can try to talk to him more and bring him to places which might help him to regain his memory.”

“Thanks doctor.” And I went back to his room.

“Why are you back again?” He said.

“I came to take care of you.” I’m quite taken back when he said that.

“I don’t need you to take care of me. I need to rest now. Can you please leave?” And he turned his back against me. Drops of tears started falling down. Before I leave, I placed his necklace on the table. Without saying anything, I left.

*Aaron’s POV*

“Water~ Water~” I saw this girl rushed towards me and pour some water for me. Who is this? Is she the nurse or something? When my vision got clearer, I saw her not wearing any uniform. Who is she?

“Aaron, how are you feeling? Are you ok?”

“Who are you?” When I asked this, her expression changed. She.. She looked kind of familiar. Where have I seen her before? I can’t remember. Or maybe it’s just by imagination.

“I.. You really don’t remember?”

“Should I remember you?” I replied in a cold tone.

“I go and call the doctor for you.” I didn’t understand why she has that expression on her face. Why does she look so sad? Why am I even thinking so much? I do not know her right?

After the doctor came to check on me, she left the room.

“Why are you back again?” I thought she really left.

“I came to take care of you.”

“I don’t need you to take care of me. I need to rest now. Can you please leave?” I turned my back around. After hearing the door close, I then turned back. The necklace caught my eyes. I stretched my hand out to take the necklace. A&G? A&G? AH! My head started to..

~Flashback~

“Oh ya. I have something for you too.”

“What is this?”

“Calvin and Hebe gave me this for my birthday. I have one too.”

“A&G.”

“Help me put it on.”

“Nice?” Someone nodded.

~End of Flashback~

I couldn’t see clearly. The memory is so blur. I touched my neck. Am I supposed to be wearing anything? I looked at the necklace. I then remember. The girl was also wearing a necklace that looked like this. Without thinking further, I kept the necklace. I then went to sleep.

*Gui Gui’s POV*

Wang Zi left Taiwan. And Aaron left me alone too.

~Flashback~

“Keep this necklace for me. If I ever forget about you, please forgive me. If I ever leave you alone, please forget about me..”

“No. Aaron..”

“I always wanted you to be happy. If I’m the one who steal your smile away from you, you should hate me.”

“I wouldn’t hate you because you are the one who gives me happiness and will always be.” I hugged him tightly.

“Gui, listen to me. Promise me even if I leave you, you will..”

“No No. I don’t want to listen to it!! You said that you will never leave me. You said that I’m always yours. You said that you will always protect me. You cannot take back your words. Even if you forget about me, I will make you remember me but I don’t allow you to leave me alone!! If you are going to leave, then bring me along!”

~End of Flashback~

Aaron, I will make you remember me as I promised. I headed back to Aaron’s house. I looked around the house. I miss you. I miss you. No matter how strong I pretend to be, I’m still sad that you have forgotten about me. I broke down and started crying and crying.

=================================

Signing off
bubblyga
10 August