Chapter 12

Love Continues [Season 2 / Sequel to If I met you earlier]

 

Elope

Chapter Twelve: Elope

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Han?” I went to her and tapped her. She immediately wiped off her tears and smiled.

“Let’s go.” She walked up to Hebe.

“Gui, let’s go.” Aaron came beside me. I nodded to him. 4 of us went into a shop and starting picking dresses for Han. Han walked around the shop alone and she stopped at one corner. I walked up to her.

“I would want to try this blue dress.” She took down the dress and went on trying it.

“Gui, do you want to buy one?” Aaron asked me. I turned to face him.

“I think I have enough dresses? You bought a lot for me already.”

“You really do not want any? See, even Hebe is buying.” Aaron pointed towards the direction where Hebe was standing at.

“Gui, is this nicer or this?” Hebe started taking all the dresses out. “Why aren’t you choosing? Come. Take this.” She started stuffing all the dresses in my hands.

“Aaron..” He nodded and signaled me to go and try the dresses. Sigh. Before Hebe and I went into the fitting room, Han walked out of the fitting room. The 3 of us stared at her.

“Han, you looked so beautiful in this dress!” Hebe said.

“Is this really nice?” The 3 of us nodded.

“I also go and try out my dresses. Let’s go, Gui!!” Hebe happily pulled me into the fitting room.

I tried on this pink dress and walked out of the room.

“How is it?” I asked Aaron.

“It looks good on you.” He smiled.

“Are you sure? You don’t sound convincing.” Aaron walked towards me and put his arms around my waist.

“I am sure.” He put his forehead against mine. Both of us smiled sweetly.

“Gui, how do I look?” Hebe walked out of the fitting room.
I smiled. “Yea. You look great.”

“Let’s get this.”

~At Aaron’s car~

“Gui, Hebe, I pay the money back to the both of you.”

“Aaron is the one who paid for the dresses.” I said.

“Aaron, I..” Han started digging her wallet for money.

“It’s ok. Just treat it as I give it to you as a present.”

“Just keep it, Han.” I said.

“Han, reached your house already.”

“Thank you.” Han get down the car and I followed behind her.

“Han..” I hugged her.

“I will be fine. Don’t worry. Get back into the car.” She smiled and left.

~30 Mar, Maple Hotel~

*Han’s POV*

“Han, are you ok?” Gui walked up to me. All of us (Aaron, Gui, Calvin, Hebe and me) are standing in front of the door of the hotel.

“Let’s go.” I start to feel scared and wanting to run away now. Gui grabbed on to my hand tightly.

At this moment, I saw him standing in front of me. I wanted to turn away but Gui stopped me from doing so.

“Don’t be scare.” I looked at her. All of us walked up to Jiro.

“Thank you for coming to my wedding.” I could feel that my tears are going to flow any moment.

“This is what you are going to say?” Gui asked him. She sounded a little angry in her tone. “Than what about the promises you made to Han?” Jiro looked a little stressed up. I tried to stop Gui.

“What do you mean by this now?”

“Gui..” I think only Aaron could control her. I took a few steps back and ran away. I guess I shouldn’t be there in the first place.

“Han!!!”

*Gui Gui’s POV*

I did not know why but I got quite pissed off when I saw Jiro.

“Thank you for coming to my wedding.”

“This is what you are going to say? Than what about the promises you made to Han? What do you mean by this now?”

“Gui..” Aaron held on to me. Just before anything could be continue, Han ran away.

“Han!!!” I wanted to chase up to her but Aaron stopped me. He faced Jiro.

“Don’t you love her? What is stopping you?” Aaron asked Jiro.

“Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Jiro and Selina wedding dinner. Let’s invite the groom and the bride up on stage.”

“What is your answer??” The 4 of us are staring at him now. I felt irritated that he is not responding. The moment I turned around wanting to chase up to Han, Jiro ran past me.

“Where do you think you are going, Jiro?” His mum walked up to us.

“Mum, I’m sorry. The one I love has always been Han.” After saying, Jiro ran away.

“Stop him Stop him!!!” Jiro’s mum started calling all of their men to chase after Jiro but Calvin and Aaron block them from running.

“The both of you!!”

“Sorry auntie.” Calvin apologizes to her.

“Calvin!!”

“I believe Jiro will be happier being with Han.” Calvin continued.

“What makes you think so?!” Jiro’mum signaled the men to continue chasing after Jiro.

“I’m sorry.” Calvin and Aaron started fighting with the men. This frightened out all the other people there. After a few minutes, all the men landed on the floor.

“You You!!” I think Jiro’s mum is going to explode any moment.

“Hebe, let’s go.” Calvin held onto Hebe’s hand and led her off.

“Gui..” I smiled at him and hook my arm around his.

“Let’s go.”

“Aaron, do you think Jiro found Han?” He just smiled.

================================
Signing off
bubblygal
8 July
1:57PM