Chapter 3

Love Continues [Season 2 / Sequel to If I met you earlier]

 

Crisis

Chapter Three: Crisis

*Gui Gui’s POV*

Who is she?? I looked at Han. She looked scared? Sad?

“Hi, May I help you?” Hebe asked her. She ignored Hebe and walked up to Han.

“I guess you know who I am.” Han nodded. Just then, Jiro barged into the shop. He ran up to Han and hugged her tightly.

“Han, are you ok? Did she do anything to you?” Han shook her head.

“Mum, why do you come looking for Han again?!!” Mum? She is Jiro’s mum?? My eyes’ widen.

“Jiro.. Don’t..” Han tried to pull him back. He is getting all so worked up.

“I trusted you. I didn’t know that you will tell my son about this.”

“Auntie, I..”

“There is nothing to do with her. What kind of trust is that?” I could feel that Jiro is going to burst out anytime. Han has a hard time holding him back. Jiro and his mum looked at each other.

“Let’s go back. Jiro, come with me.”

“I’m not going with you.” His mum signals the 2 bodyguards to grab Jiro and pull him out of the shop.

“I’m not going. Let me go!”

“Jiro..” Han started sobbing. She wanted to run up to Jiro but his mum glare at her.

“You should know your limit.” After finish saying, she walked off. Han started crying.

“I should have leaved him. I should have.” I hugged her and pat her on her back.

“It will be fine.” Just then, I saw some familiar figure standing at the door of the shop. I then wonder – do problems come all at once?

I walked out of the shop. “Sis.”

“Gui, Can I talk to you for a moment?” We went to the nearest coffee house.

“I know I shouldn’t be saying but I really hope that you can help us.” This is the first time I heard sis begging me. She would never do so in the past.

“Sis..”

“I know you should be hating dad but I really hope you can help him.”

“What actually happen?” I asked.

“Ever since mum is dead and you have left, dad had been drinking. Recently, he went to gamble. Now, he has owned money to those gangsters. They still beat dad up. And.. And..” My sister gets so tensed up.

“Sis, calm down.” She grabbed onto my hand. “I know you can help us. I’m sorry for not protecting you in the past. And now, I shouldn’t come and look for you but.. You are the only one who can help us.”

“Don’t you have money? You are graduated from university, isn’t it? You should be earning a lot. That is the reason why dad love you more, isn’t it?” I got a little angry which I didn’t understand why. It has been so long since mum pass away, hadn’t I put the grudges down?

“I got cheated by a man. Now, we got nothing left. Help us ok?” I stopped to consider.

“How much did he own?”

“1 million.”

“1 million!! I do not have that much money.”

“I know you have. You have a shop, you have a rich boyfriend too! You can get money from him.”

“SIS!!” I can’t believe she said that. I just got angry over that sentence she said. I didn’t really want to ask money from Aaron. I did not know why but to me, it just seems wrong to do so. Even is for that florist shop, Calvin is the boss of it. Hebe, Han and I just get salary from him.

“I.. I didn’t mean that. I mean he is your boyfriend. He will help you, don’t he?”

“But I didn’t want to ask him for money.”

“Why?”

“I..” I can’t give a reason for that question. Sigh. “Ok. I try to help.”

“Thanks Gui. They will be collecting the money in 3 days time.”

“3 days??!! How do I get so much money within 3 days?!!”

“I know you can, Gui. I got to go.” She quickly stood up and walked out of the coffee house. She is afraid that I would take back my words.

“Sis.. Sis!!” I called out to her but the moment I chased out of the coffee house, I couldn’t see her anywhere. 3 days, 1 million.

~Flashback~

“1 million.”

“1 million!! I do not have that much money.”

“I know you have. You have a shop, you have a rich boyfriend too! You can get money from him.”

“SIS!!”

“I.. I didn’t mean that. I mean he is your boyfriend. He will help you, don’t he?”

“But I didn’t want to ask him for money.”

“Why?”

~End of Flashback~

What should I do??? Without realizing, I walked pass the florist shop.

“Gui.. Gui..” Hebe started nudging me. “What are you thinking about?? You walked pass the shop, silly girl.” She then pulled me back to the shop.

“Gui, are you ok? What did your sis look you for?” Hebe asked.

“Did something happen?” Han asked.

“Nothing. Nothing special. Did Jiro’s mum return after I left?” I asked the both of them.

“Nope.” Hebe replied. Han kept silent.

“Han..”

She forcefully let out a smile. “I go get some flowers from the back.” She walked away after that. Sigh. I could feel Hebe staring at me.

“What’s the matter?” I asked her.

“Don’t lie to me. You know you are unable to hide things from me.” Hebe said. That’s true. We have been friends for so long. It is much more difficult to hide things from her now. Without any choice, I told her what had happened.

“What?! Than what you decided to do? Are you asking Aaron for help?”

“I do not know. Han and Jiro s’ problem have not settled and I got myself into a problem too.” I feel so vexed and confused now.

~At night~

~At Aaron’s house~

“Gui.. Gui..” Aaron started calling me.

“Huh? Yes? Yes?” I just snapped back into reality.

“What wrong with you? Did anything happen?” Aaron asked.

“I..”

=======================
updated!!

Signing off
bubblygal
17 June
8:45PM