Chapter 18

Love Continues [Season 2 / Sequel to If I met you earlier]

 

The Start

Chapter Eighteen: The Start

*Gui Gui’s POV*

Yawn. I woke up earlier than usual today. When did I fall asleep? I.. Aaron.. Aaron! I dashed out of my room. I stood in front of his room and slowly turn the knob. Aaron is still sleeping soundly on his bed. I took a peek at him and smile. I left the room.

I walked into the kitchen.

“Morning, Ms Gui Gui.” The maid greeted me. I smiled at them.

“I will prepare breakfast for Aaron today.”

“Yes.” The maid nodded at me. I happily walked into the kitchen. Just after 5 minutes, someone hugged me from the back. The moment I turn my head around, his lips landed on mine. This morning kiss is such a strong one.

“Aaron, morning.” I smile sweetly at him. Throughout the breakfast, Aaron seems to have something to ask me but in the end, he didn’t say anything.

“Gui, going to work?” I nodded at him.

“Let’s go.” He smiled and held my hand.

On the way to work, he seems to have something bothering him but I didn’t know how to ask.

“Aaron?”

“Ya?”

“Erm..” I then decided to say something else first. “Are you sure you want to go for work today? Your gastric..”
He smiled. “I’m fine. I will eat on time.” I nodded. How should I ask? In the end, both of us spoke at the same time.

“Gui..”

“Aaron..”

“You go first.” I told Aaron.

“Wang Zi.. He.. Yesterday..”

“He asked me out for lunch yesterday. And you know what?? He was the little boy that I met at the playground.” I didn’t realize that Aaron’s expression changed. I got very excited and kept on saying and saying about the past of Wang Zi and me. Till I realized, I think it was too late. Aaron kept very quiet.

“Aaron.. I..”

“Reached. I come and fetch you home today.” He gave me a peck on the lips before letting me down the car and drove off.

I’m such a dummy. I should have remembered that Aaron is very sensitive to Wang Zi and I kept on saying. And didn’t I know, the existence of Wang Zi became a very big test for Aaron and me. At this moment, troubles started brewing already.

~At night~

Hebe, Han and I were packing up in the shop. Just then, someone open the door.

“Sorry. We are closed already.” I turned around. To my surprise, Wang Zi was the one at the door.

“Wang Zi? Why are you here?”

“Let’s go and have dinner together.”

“Ah? But I have not finish packing and..” Before I could even complete my sentence, he took the things away from my hand and started helping us to pack up. “Wang…” Without any choice, I went to pack other things.

“AH!!!” The vase shattered and cut my finger.

“Gui!!” I could hear everyone shouted my name. Wang Zi rushed up to me first.

“Are you ok? Let me see your hand.” The scenario should not be displayed in front of him but it still happened. Aaron walked into the shop with Calvin.

I looked up and saw Aaron looking over.

“Gui cut her finger while cleaning up.” Hebe told the both of them.

Aaron walked towards me and held my hand.

“Let’s go and clean your wound.” Aaron brought me into the room and applied medicine for me. I kept on looking at him.

“Next time must be careful ok? I do not want you to get hurt even if is only a small little wound.” Aaron looked into my eyes. This feeling felt so warm and comfortable. I went over and kiss him on lips. Wang Zi was there, at the door, looking at the both of us.

“Ahem. Sorry to disturb.” Wang Zi walked into the room. He knelt down in front of me and held my hand.

“Gui, is your finger alright?”

“Yea. Small cut only.” And I smiled at him. Just then, Aaron took my hand away from Wang Zi and stood up.

“Gui, let’s go.”

“Aaron!” Wang Zi shouted for him.

“I bet you are going to have dinner with Gui. Let’s eat together.” I looked at Wang Zi and back to Aaron. I felt so mixed up. Aaron is my boyfriend and Wang Zi is my so called childhood friend but they seemed not to be in good relationship. At first, I thought it was only Aaron but now, it seems that Wang Zi is also minding about the existence of Aaron.

Luckily, Hebe and Han came in time.

“Are we going off soon? Eating dinner?” Hebe asked.

“Jiro is coming over too.” Han said. I nodded. And all of us headed out.

“Gui, sit in my car?” Wang Zi offered. What is he doing?! Aaron gripped onto my hand tighter.

“Nope. It’s fine. I’m going with Aaron.” I smiled and stick close to Aaron.

During dinner time, I feel so tensed up sitting in between the both of them. You will see why.

“Gui, do you want chocolate ice-cream?” The both of them asked me together. How should I response to this? But I did and I should say that my heart is bias. I turned to Aaron and smile sweetly at him.

“Ok! I want!!” And he smiled back at me.

Before we settle the bill, Wang Zi and Aaron were out of sight. The rest of us were sitting around the table except the both of them. Wang Zi called Aaron out for a talk and he didn’t allow us to follow.

==============================
Signing off
bubblygal
15 July
9:44PM