Chapter 26

Love Continues [Season 2 / Sequel to If I met you earlier]

 

Exposed

Chapter Twenty Six: Exposed

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Gui, do you want to take a break?” Hebe asked me. After lunch, I went to the shop and started working non-stop.

“Gui..” Hebe wanted to stop me from continuing working but my silence just scare her off.

*Aaron’s POV*

Same as usual, I’m looking at her from far. I always do so at night. It is to see her safely being fetched home by Wang Zi. Only after seeing her got into Wang Zi’s car, I will then leave the place.

At home, I really felt lonely without her. Ah!! The pain is back again.

“Young Master!!” The maids came up to me.

“I’m fine.” And I walked all the way back to my room. I didn’t tell my parents about it. I didn’t want them to worry but I know, sooner or later, things will just get exposed. It is only when and how it gets leaked out to them.

The next morning, I saw Calvin in my house.

“Morning!!!” He happily greeted me.

“What brings you here?” I said in a cold tone.

“What’s with that tone? I just came to check on you.”

“I’m fine.” He looked at me, not believing what I just said.

“Don’t lie. You face has already shown everything.” Calvin said. I kept quiet. He continued. “Every since you let her go, you went back to the Aaron I know last time. Aaron, you..”

“Don’t say already.” Just as I took a few steps, my world is spinning again.

“Aaron!” Calvin rushed up to me.

“I’m really fine.” It’s true that I feel quite weak this morning. Tonight, I didn’t went to the shop because..

*Gui Gui’s POV*

I was working and working, when Calvin came into the shop.

“Dear~” Hebe elbowed him on his chest and hint him about me.

“Gui!! Stop it.” Hebe grabbed tightly on to my hand. “Gui..” Unknowingly, tears started forming in my eyes. I let out all my feelings in front of Hebe and Han. I hugged Hebe tightly and started crying out loud.

*Calvin’s POV*

I wanted to tell her about Aaron. I wanted to tell her badly. But..

~Flashback~

“Aaron, tell Gui Gui about it.”

“No. Calvin, I tell you. You are not going to tell anyone about this including Hebe. Keep this to yourself.”

~End of Flashback~

Just then, my phone ring..

*Aaron’s POV*

My head hurts again. This time I was sent to the hospital and they informed Calvin.

“Brother, go for the operation.”

“You should know why I do not want to go for the operation.”

“You rather lose your life than forgetting her?!” Calvin shouted.

“Yes.”

“Even is Gui, she would rather you going for the operation.”

“Calvin, stop persuading me.”

“Aaron! If you are going to be so stubborn, I’m going to tell Gui Gui.”

“Calvin!!”

“I will do it!! Trust me.” I stared at Calvin.

“Calvin, don’t force me.” Calvin just turned around and left the ward.

“Calvin!!” He did not turn back.

*Calvin’s POV*

Just now when I received the phone call, I dashed out of the shop. I promised Hebe that I will go back and fetch her. I went to the hospital and looked for Aaron. He was being stubborn. I cannot take it anymore. I have decided to tell Gui Gui about it. I slammed open the shop’s door.

“Dear?” Hebe was puzzled by his actions.

“Gui, I need to tell you about Aaron.”

“Must I listen to it now?” She has this sad expression on her face.

“Yes. You must listen to it now. If I were to say it later, you might not have the chance to see him again.”

This time, she has a shocked expression on her face.

“What do you meant by this, dear?” Hebe was shocked too.

“Gui, only you can talk him thru.”

*Gui Gui’s POV*

This is impossible!! I immediately dashed out of the shop.

“Han, help us close the shop. Thank you.” Hebe told Han.

“Gui, get into the car.” Calvin called out to me.

Once we reached there, I dashed into his room. Hebe and Calvin stood outside the room. I walked slowly towards the bed. Aaron was sleeping soundly on the bed. I stretched out my hand to reach for him. Aaron started jerking and he opened his eyes.

“Why are you here?” he said coldly.

“Aaron..”

“Leave. I don’t want to see you.” Although his words hurt a lot but I finally understand why he is doing this.

“I’m not leaving.” He looked at me. I went up to hug him tightly.

“Don’t push me away. Please let me stay with you.” I cried again.

“Gui, don’t be like this.” He wanted to push me away. I break off the hug and looked at him.

“Aaron, forget about me.” He widened his eyes.

“No. No.”

“Aaron, listen to me.”

“No. Gui, don’t.”

“Aaron, I don’t want to lose you. I rather you forget about me.” I looked into his eyes. I lean forward to give him a peck on his forehead and down to his cheeks and finally his lips. After so long, I felt his warm again.

===========================
Comments!! =D

Signing off
bubblygal
4 August
9:32PM