Chapter 31

Love Continues [Season 2 / Sequel to If I met you earlier]

 

Re-act

Chapter Thirty One: Re-act

*Aaron’s POV*

“So silly of me. How could you possible remember?” She covered the box of ice-cream and put back into the fridge. She went to the dining room and started eating dinner.

~Flashback 1~

“What do you want to eat?”

“I want chocolate ice-cream.” After the ice-cream is being served, she started eating. She keeps on scooping the ice-cream into . After finishing, she asked for the second one. I thought it would be fine so I ordered the second one for her. But she ends up wanting more. She just kept on eating. Hebe tried to stop her by taking her ice-cream away but..

“Give me back.” I didn’t ever see like this before. She was always happy? Or was that only a type of mask to hide her true feelings?

“Gui..”

“I say give me back.” Hebe had no choice but to return her. Gui was so cold and silent at that moment.

“Gui, stop eating. You will get stomach upsets.”

~Flashback 2~

“Gui, do you want to eat something? You haven’t been eating anything since afternoon.” She didn’t reply me. “Gui..” She started crying again. I patted on her back with her hugging me tightly.

“Do you have chocolate ice-cream?” She finally said something. I nodded at her and went to take the ice-cream from the kitchen. The moment I passed it to her, she started scooping the ice-cream into . I somehow regretted saying I have chocolate ice-cream. “Gui, eat slowly.”

“Mum says so. Mum says so.” She started mumbling something while eating. “Mum says I would be happy if I eat. So I must eat.” I looked at her. I feel so heart pain seeing her like this. “Gui..” I held onto the hand where she is holding on to the spoon. She tried to loosen my grip. “I want to eat. I want to eat.” She started sobbing. “Aaron, I miss her. I miss her.” I hugged her.

“Gui, it’s ok. It’s ok.”

~End of Flashback~

I walked up to her. “Gui, I..”

“I’m tired. I’m going to sleep.” I walked up to her room. Just then..

“Young Master, Mistress is on the line.” I nodded at her and when to pick up the phone.

“Yes mum?”

“Aaron, we need you to come back again.”

“But mum, I can’t leave now.”

“Why? You can bring Gui Gui along this time. I will mail you the ticket in 2 days time. Come here immediately after you received the tickets.”

“But..” The line went off. How am I supposed to tell her??
She has not been talking to me these few days. I have been holding onto the tickets. I kept on pushing back the flight. Mum has been scolding me for that.

*Hebe’s POV*

“Calvin, we must make Aaron remember about Gui. These few days, Gui either send wrong delivery or she would wrapped up the wrong type of flowers that customers want.” I said.

“True. But what can we do?”

“I heard from Gui that they have been to this skating place. Maybe we could bring Aaron there.

“Ok.”

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Hebe, where are we going??” Hebe closed the shop earlier than usual today.

“Han, we go off first. Bye.” Hebe said.

“Ok. Bye.” Han replied.

“Hebe, where are we going?”

“You will see.” What is she planning to do? When I reached the place..

“Why are we here? I’m going off.” I wanted to leave the place when Hebe held onto me. She nodded at me. I looked at the place and went inside with Hebe. The place was in complete darkness. Hebe pushed me into the skating ground. Suddenly a beam of light shone down and I saw Aaron standing in front of me. I walked up to him.

“Why are you here?” I asked.

“Calvin brought me here.”

“Why did you even say that??” Calvin’s voice appeared out of nowhere.

“Shh.. Keep quiet.” Hebe told him. I looked around but I can’t see them. It’s too dark. I looked at Aaron.

“Gui, I..”

“Do you remember here?” He looked around. I guess he doesn’t.

I walked up to the snow and started piling up 2 snowmen. After finishing, I stood up and stand where I was. I shouted from where I was standing.

“Aaron!” He looked at me.

I did the same thing as I did that day. I mouthed to him. “I – Love – You.” He doesn’t seem to have any reaction. I took a few steps back and ran out of the place.

“Gui!!” Hebe shouted and chase after me.

*Aaron’s POV*

“Aaron, what are you doing?” Calvin came up to me. My heart starts to hurt.

“Aaron, what’s happening to you?” My head..

~Flashback~

“Aaron, where are we going? You are not going to leave me alone right?”

“Nope. Just follow me.”

“Aaron? Aaron? Aaron? Where are you? Don’t scare me.”

“Aaron!!!!!!”

“I didn’t mean to.” She started tearing again.

“I thought you.. How could you leave me alone??!!” She started hitting my chest. I grabbed her hand and hugged her tightly.

“Sorry. I’m sorry.”

“Do you like this place?”.

“Yap! I love this place!!”

“This will be our second secret place ok?”

“I didn’t know that you skate.”

“Do you want to skate to?”

“I don’t know how to skate.”

“I can teach you.”

“Don’t let go of my hands ok??”

“Ok, silly.”

“Aahhhhhhhhhhh.”

“Not funny ok!” She pouted.

“Ok ok. Let’s skate slowly.”

“Aaron!!” I looked at her from far. She mouthed something which I can’t really see understand.

“Huh?” I shouted back. She started mouthing the words again, this time with a slower pace.

“I – Love – You.” And she smiled sweetly. I skated towards and hugged her tightly. Real tight this time.

“Aaron, I can’t breathe.” I then loosen my grip. She held her hand out and touched my face. She pushed my head a little lower. I looked at her with a lot of question marks above my head when she smiled at me. She lifted her head up and put her lips on mine. We had a long, passionate kiss.

“Aaron, I want to go and play the snow.”

“Aaron, Aaron. Are they cute??”

“Yes.”

“Does it look like you and me?” I looked at both snowmen.

“Which one are you which one is me?” She pointed to the snowman which is taller. “This is you and this is me.” And she pointed to the next snowman.

“Let’s take a photo with them.”

“This will be your wallpaper.”

“I also want.”

“I also put as wallpaper. Ta-da!!” She showed me the 2 wallpapers she put on mine and her phone.

~End of Flashback~

“Gui!!” I ran out of the place.

==============================

sorry for the waiting! finally end of exams and came to update my story!! Enjoy

Signing off
bubblygal
28 August
8:38AM