Chapter 11

Love Continues [Season 2 / Sequel to If I met you earlier]

 

Changes

Chapter Eleven: Changes

~At the florist shop~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“The both of you stop staring at me.” I turned to look at Hebe and Han who have been staring at me for the whole morning.

“Gui, if you want to cry out, you may do so you know?” Hebe said.

“Why do I have to do that?”

“I thought yesterday.. Aaron..” Han replied. I smiled at the both of them.

~Flashback~

I didn’t know what to do so I went back to my room after reaching home. I left him alone standing at the living room. I didn’t know the reason when he dashed into my room and started kissing me. He hugged me tightly in his arms.

“Aaron?”

“I’m sorry. I..”

“Aaron, I understand. You don’t have to say sorry to me repeatedly.”

“Gui, why can’t you be selfish at times? You let me go 4 years ago and now, you always say you understand my situation. Why can’t you..”

I looked into his eyes. “Because I love you.” He hugged me tightly again.

“But I didn’t want you to be like this.” I put my hand on his cheeks and smiled.

“Because of my work, I have been leaving you alone. Even if I promise to go on a date with you, I would eventually break that promise. I have always been leaving the house so early in the morning and come home late at night. I..” I shook my head.

“But you tried didn’t you? You are there for me and protect me when I met with problems. You tried to make breakfast for me, fetch me to work, eat dinner with me, and fetch me home too. Aaron, stop blaming yourself, ok?”
I then realized and understand. Being with Aaron isn’t easy as what it seems to be especially after his responsibilities increases. I shouldn’t be as weak as what I am the past few days. Seeing him being so guilty about it just makes me feel so hurt. Because I love him, so I should stay strong. Because I chose to be with him, so I should understand. From tomorrow onwards, I will not cry about this again.

“Aaron?” He is hesitating about it. He nodded after a few seconds. I smiled.

“Sleep with me tonight ok?” Aaron asked.

“Ok.”

~End of Flashback~

“Oh I see.” And the both of them started nodding their head.

“What?”

“Nothing. Glad you are better now.” Hebe said. “Oh ya. Forget to tell you. Han has something to tell you.” I looked at Han. Hebe is hinting her to say.

“I.. I have decided to go to the wedding.” I looked at Han in surprised.

“Are you sure? But..” She nodded. “I’m sure. I wanted to hear the answer from him. He said that he would come and get me but he didn’t.”

“Han..” She took a deep breath. “I’m fine. Gui, Hebe, let’s go and get a dress today.” Both of us were surprised by what she says. Guess she really decided what to do.

“But I’m on a tight budget, so..”

“No worries. I will help you with it.” Hebe patted her chest.

~At night~

“Dear, ready to go? I booked a table at the restaurant. Let’s go and have our dinner! I have to rush back to work after dinner.” Calvin as usual happily walked into the shop.

“But I’m going shopping with Han and Gui.” Hebe replied him. Calvin looked at me and Han.

Aaron then walked into the shop. “Aaron? I thought you say you are busy with work?” I walked towards him.

“I ended my work early.” Now what to do? The 5 of us started looking at each other.

“Erm.. Nevermind. Gui and Hebe, both of you may go with them. I will be fine alone.” Han smiled. I looked at Hebe and the both guys.

“We will eat dinner together! Then the girls can go shopping with Aaron!” Aaron stared at him.

“Buddy, you can do it!!” He patted on Aaron’s back.

“But..” Han wanted to reject the idea.

“I agree with it. Let’s go!” Hebe quickly said it and pushed Han out of the shop.
We eat our dinner and Calvin left after that.

“Help me send Hebe back home later.” He told Aaron. He just nodded.

We walked down the streets, looking around the shops. After walking around 2 meters, I then realized Han isn’t with us anymore.

“Han? Where’s Han?” The 3 of us started looking around for her and we spotted her standing in front of the bridal shop.

*Han’s POV*

The wedding dresses are so beautiful. Seeing those dresses, my tears started welling out. I remember that Christmas.

~Flashback~

Jiro and I are standing in front this same bridal shop. He is hugging me from the back.

“Han, which type of wedding dress do you like?”

“Why are you asking this?” I smiled shyly.

“Han, next time when we married, we come here and choose the dresses. The blue one looks nice.”

“Who say I marrying you??”

“You don’t want to marry me than who do you want to marry to?” I break free from his hug.

“I don’t know.” I started giggling. He ended chasing me around the streets.

“Don’t run away from me. I wouldn’t let you leave.” I caught my hand and pulled me into his hug. I smiled sweetly.

~End of Flashback~

“Han?”

===========================
=) Updated!!

Signing off
bubblygal
7 July
9:04PM