Chapter 21

Love Continues [Season 2 / Sequel to If I met you earlier]

 

Best Memory

Chapter Twenty: Best Memory

*Aaron’s POV*

It’s morning already. I tried to get up but my head.. It started to hurt again.

“Aaron? Are you awake?” Gui knocked on my door.

“Ya.”

“Can I come in?” Gui slowly opened the door. “Aaron, are you ok? You look so pale.” She immediately dashed in and crawled up to my bed. She started touching my forehead.

“Are you having fever? Cough? Flu?”

“Gui, I’m fine. Don’t worry ok? I go and washed up now.” I pushed myself up from bed and walked to the toilet.

“Gui, let’s go.” I held her hand and walked down the stairs. I could feel that she is staring at me. She must be worry about me. I must hang on. I want today to be the best memory between the both of us.

“Don’t worry ok? I will be fine.” I’m planning to go a lot of places today. We went all over the places to eat and play.

“Aaron! Aaron! I want that piglet!” We are at the amusement park now. Gui is happily pointing to the piglet on the shelves.

“Let’s win it ok?” I asked.

“OK!!!” I must remember clearly the way she laughs today. She hugged the piglet and ran all over the amusement park wanting to try of the games there.

“Aaron, hug my piglet for me. I’m going to the wash room.” I took the piglet for her.

Just as Gui walked into the washroom, my phone ring.

“Hello?”

“Hello. I’m Doctor Tan. Is this Mr Yan?”

“Yes. I’m speaking.”

“I would like to inform you that we have already arranged a time for the X-ray of your head. Are you available tomorrow noon?”

“Yes. I will be there on time.”

“Ok. Thank you.” I became expressionless.

“Aaron??” Gui waved her hand in front of my eyes.

“Sorry.”

“What wrong? Do you need to go back to the company again?” She has the disappointment expression on her face again.

“No no. Gui, I promise that we will date for the whole day today ok?” Her face lightened up again.

“Ok! Where shall we go now?” She took the piglet and hugged it tightly.

“Secret.” I held onto her hand and headed to the car.

“Wait.” After we reached the place, I blindfolded her.

“Aaron, where are we going?” She started panicking when I blindfolded her. “You are not going to leave me alone right?”

“Nope.” I held on to her hand. “Just follow me.” I lead her into the place and left her alone standing in the middle of the place. I let her hand off and left.

“Aaron? Aaron?” Gui started calling out my name but I didn’t reply her.

“Aaron? Where are you? Don’t scare me.” I could hear her voice started cracking. She then slowly took down her blindfold. The entire place was in darkness.

“Aaron!!!!!!” This made her cried out loudly. Just then, the lights . It was a beautiful place booked just for her. She was standing in the middle of the skating ground. The place was filled with snow too. Although the snow was artificial, the scenario was nice too. Snowflakes started falling down.

“Eh?” Gui looked around. She stretched her hand out to feel the snow. Just at this moment, I skated towards her. I held my hand out to wipe off her tears.

“I didn’t mean to.” She started tearing again.

“I thought you.. How could you leave me alone??!!” She started hitting my chest. I grabbed her hand and hugged her tightly.

“Sorry.” I whispered into her ears. She started sobbing. I pushed her away a little and looked at her.

“I’m sorry.”

Gui, just by leaving you a while, it made you cry so badly. What if I’m really leaving you? I’m so afraid of losing you but fate has been starting to play tricks on us, doesn’t it?

I smiled at her. “Do you like this place?” She started looking around. I skated behind her.

“Yap! I love this place!!” She turned around and faced me.

“This will be our second secret place ok?” She nodded and looked down to my legs.

“I didn’t know that you skate.” I smiled at her.

“Do you want to skate to?” She shook her head.

“I don’t know how to skate.” I held on to her hands and brought her to the bench.

“I can teach you.” I gave her the skates. She nodded and changed on to the skates.

“Don’t let go of my hands ok??” She showed me that worried face.

“Ok, silly.” I giggled.

“Aahhhhhhhhhhh.” I started skating in a fast speed pulling her behind me. She started screaming out loud. This made me laugh out loud instead.

“Not funny ok!” She pouted.

“Ok ok. Let’s skate slowly.” She was a fast learner. She started skating on her own. I stood at the side, seeing her skate around the skating ground. I really hope that we could stay at this very moment. I didn’t want this smile on your face to disappear. Can you always stay like this? You should stay smiling always.

“Aaron!!” I looked at her from far. She mouthed something which I can’t really see understand.

“Huh?” I shouted back. She started mouthing the words again, this time with a slower pace.

“I – Love – You.” And she smiled sweetly. I skated towards and hugged her tightly. Real tight this time.

“Aaron, I can’t breathe.” I then loosen my grip. She held her hand out and touched my face. She pushed my head a little lower. I looked at her with a lot of question marks above my head when she smiled at me. She lifted her head up and put her lips on mine. We had a long, passionate kiss.

“Aaron, I want to go and play the snow.” She sounded like a little girl when she said this. I nodded at her and she ran out of the skating ground. She changed the skates and ran towards the snow piles.

I looked at her again. She was happily piling up the snow. She made 2 snowmen.

“Aaron, Aaron. Are they cute??” She really behaved like a little girl at this moment. This just makes me loving her even more.

“Yes.”

“Does it look like you and me?” I looked at both snowmen.

“Which one are you which one is me?” She pointed to the snowman which is taller. “This is you and this is me.” And she pointed to the next snowman.

“Let’s take a photo with them.” Gui came forward to me and took my hand phone. She pulled me next to her and we squatted down in front of the snowmen.

“This will be your wallpaper.” She happily changed the wallpaper of my phone. “I also want.” She smiled sweetly while bluetooth-ing the photo to her phone.

“I also put as wallpaper. Ta-da!!” She showed me the 2 wallpapers she put on mine and her phone.

“You are not supposed to change the wallpaper without my consent ok?”

“Yes, my dear.” She smiled sweetly at me before running off to stack more snowmen.

I went to the bench to change out my skates. “Gui, we got to go home already.”

“But I have not finished stacking my snowmen.” She just wanted to continue staying here.

“Gui, it’s already very late. You got to go back and rest already.”

“Ok.” She sounded very disappointed but suddenly her faced lighten up again. “We can come back here anytime again??!!” I was taken back by her words. I didn’t want to disappoint her.

“Yes. We can come back here anytime.” Her smile grew on her face again.

She fell asleep on the way back home. I carried her up to her bed.

“Sleep tight.” I kissed her on the forehead before leaving the room. I leaned outside her room. My head hurt again.

================================
I somehow cry when I wrote this and the nx few chapters which is coming up soon. Keke..

Signing off
bubblygal
17 July
1:39PM