Chapter 34

Love Continues [Season 2 / Sequel to If I met you earlier]

 

Gone?

Chapter Thirty Four: Gone?

*Gui Gui’s POV*

Aaron and I are now at a bridal shop searching for our gown.

“If ever Hebe is here, she would be able to give me some comments about the gown.” I pouted.

“You would be pretty no matter what you wear and I will still love you.” Aaron said. I giggled.

“Did you eat a lot of sweets just now? Why are your words sounded so sweet?” I smiled at him.

“Try on the gown first. I’m trying on mine too.” I nodded at him and went into the changing room. The moment I came out of the room, Aaron was already outside. I walked towards him.

“How do I look?” He turned around and looked at me. He didn’t reply me. I waved my hand in front of him.

“Is it very ugly?” He still didn’t reply. “I go and change then.” The moment I turned around and walked to walk away, he held onto me. I turned around and face him.

“Gui, you are beautiful.” He smiled.

“Are you sure?”

“Yea. I’m sure.” I smiled at him. “You looked handsome too.” I lift up my hand and adjust his bow for him.
He went up to me and hugged me. “Thank you.” I smiled.

~The day before my wedding~

“Aaron?” I knocked on Aaron’s room. He did not reply me. “Aaron? I’m coming in.” I slowly pushed open the door.

“Aaron?” My eyes widen. I dropped the glass of milk that I was holding on to. I dashed to Aaron immediately.

“Aaron!! Aaron!!” Tears started rolling down my cheeks. No matter how much I call him, he did not answer me. No matter how much I shook him, he did not open his eyes to look at me.

“Aaron!! You don’t scare me. Open up your eyes and looked at me. This is not funny. Aaron!!” Just then, Aaron’s dad and mum came into the room too.

“What happened??”

“Aaron..” Tears kept on flowing and flowing out. “How could you..”

~2 years later~

I’m at Taiwan now with Wang Zi walking beside me. Both of us are heading towards the florist shop. Just as we are getting closer to the shop, a little boy ran out of the shop.

“Dad!! Mum!!” I squatted down to carry him up.

“Chun, how many times have I told you not to run out like that?!” I said.

“I’m sorry, mum.”

“Chun, look at what we have bought for you.” Wang Zi lifted up the bags of sweets and chocolates.

“Yea!! Chocolates!! Thanks dad.”

“Ok. Let’s go.” The 3 of us headed back to the shop.

“Gui, I’m sorry that I’m unable to attend your wedding.”

“It’s ok.” I smiled at her. Hebe looked at me. “Then..”

“It’s really fine. You are pregnant that time. So don’t worry ok?”

“I’m not referring to the wedding now.” I looked at her.

“I’m fine.” I replied.

“Gui..”

“Let’s start working!” I avoid the topic immediately and walked away.

================================
=).. A short chapter.. What actually happen?? Everything will be solved in the next chapter!!

Signing off
bubblygal
6 Sept
8:29AM