Chapter 32

Love Continues [Season 2 / Sequel to If I met you earlier]

 

Forever?

Chapter Thirty Two: Forever?

*Aaron’s POV*

Gui, I remembered. I remembered. I kept on running around the area to look for her. She shouldn’t be too far away.

~Flashback 2~

I hook his arm and both of us stroll at the park. He stopped suddenly and turned to face me. He took down the couple necklace and handed over to me.

“Aaron??” He placed the necklace on my palm. “W..what is the meaning of this?”

“Gui, listen carefully to whatever I’m going to say now.” I looked at him.

“Keep this necklace for me. If I ever forget about you, please forgive me. If I ever leave you alone, please forget about me..”

“No. Aaron..” I started losing control. Tears are up to the brim and flowing down.

“I always wanted you to be happy. If I’m the one who steal your smile away from you, you should hate me.”

“I wouldn’t hate you because you are the one who gives me happiness and will always be.” I hugged him tightly.

“Gui..” He broke the hug. He grabbed onto my shoulder. “Gui, listen to me. Promise me even if I leave you, you will..”

“No No. I don’t want to listen to it!!” I covered up my eyes with my hands. “You said that you will never leave me. You said that I’m always yours. You said that you will always protect me. You cannot take back your words. Even if you forget about me, I will make you remember me but I don’t allow you to leave me alone!! If you are going to leave, then bring me along!” Tears kept on flowing and flowing. This is how important he is to me.

“I’m sorry.” And he pulled me into his arms. “I’m sorry.”

~End of Flashback~

When I saw her, she already gets on the taxi. I quickly went to get my car but once I drove out the taxi was out of sight. Where could she have gone to? Playground. Playground. I drove to the playground. I kept on searching and searching but I could not find her. Where is she?? I went home and started smashing things that I could see.

“Young Master, Young Master.” The maids wanted to stop me but no one dare to get close to me. Just then the phone ring.

“Young Master, Mistress is on the line.” I went to pick up the phone.

“When are you going to come here??!! I do not care whether is Gui Gui going to come with you. I demand you to take the flight tomorrow!!”

“Mum, but..”

“No more buts!!” And she put down the phone. I took bottle of beers out from the fridge and started drinking. Even till the next morning, Gui still have not come back home. I went up to my room and started packing my luggage. Just before I left the house, I walked into Gui’s room. I left her note for her and put one of the air tickets on the table with the note. I took a last look and left the house.

*Gui Gui’s POV*

I was staying over at Hebe’s house the whole night. I didn’t know where to go. In the end, I took the taxi to Hebe’s house. Only till the morning, I went back home. I didn’t see Aaron around so I went back to my room. I scanned the room and saw something on the table. I went over to take the note.

Gui,

I’m sorry if I made you cry again. I got back my memories. I remembered how much I love you. I remembered the things that we gone through together.

My mum has been asking me to go back England. I’m leaving today. Gui, I love you. I know I always do.

Love Aaron

Aaron. No. No. You are not going to leave me alone again. I looked at the air ticket. I quickly went to pack my luggage and headed to the airport.

*Aaron’s POV*

I looked around the airport. I guess she won’t be coming.

“Passengers who are taking flight…” Guess it’s time to go in. The moment I turned around, someone called me.

“Aaron!! Aaron!!” Gui ran up to me and hugged me.

“Are you going to leave me alone again? I thought you say the next time you will bring me along.” Gui looked up at me. I wiped off her tears. I hugged her tightly.

“I promised. I will not leave you alone again. I’m sorry.” I looked at her. I smiled and kissed her passionately.

======================================

Supposingly, the story ends here.. Haha.. But.. I added a few more chapters.. Hmmm...

Signing off
bubblygal
30 August
7:27AM