Chapter 14

Love Continues [Season 2 / Sequel to If I met you earlier]

 

Wang Zi

Chapter Fourteen: Wang Zi

~The Next Day ~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

Everything is fine now. What a good day today!!

“I’m going out to send the flowers.” I carried all the flowers and put them into the van.

The weather is so hot today. It just makes me feel so giddy.

“Ouch. I’m sorry.” I knocked into someone. Guess is the weather which caused me to feel so unwell.

“Are you ok?” A man held on to me.

“I’m fine. Thank you.” I tried to walk but I’m really feeling very giddy.

“Are you sure you are ok? Where are you going? I think I send you back.” I nodded at him.

~At the florist shop~

“Gui? What happened?” Hebe came forward to help me.

“Just feeling a little unwell.”

“Who is he?” Aaron?! I looked up immediately.

“Aaron, when did you..”

“He was here after you went out.” Hebe replied.

“I met him on the streets.”

“Halo. I’m Wang Zi.” He took out his hand, wanting to have a hand shake with Aaron.

“Gui, I help you to the room.” Aaron ignored him. I looked Aaron. Is it me being too sensitive or he is jealous? Wang Zi slowly took back his hand.

“Thank you, Wang Zi. Bye.” I said before being “pull” away by Aaron. I sat on the sofa with Aaron squatting in front of me.

“Gui, do you want to eat anything? Or do you want to drink anything?” I smiled and lean forward to hug Aaron.

“What are you being uneasy about?”

“I go and get water for you.” Aaron stood up and walked away.

“Aaron..” He then returned with a cup of water. “There you go.” I started taking sip of water and took a few peek of him.

“Stop peeking at me.” Opps. Get caught by him. “I’m fine.” I nodded.

“Did you come here for me?” I asked him.

“I came here to have lunch with you. Guess you can’t go out now.”

“Aaron, I can go!” I stood up immediately but at the moment when I stood up, my head is spinning again. Luckily, he caught me.

“Silly Gui. Don’t force yourself.” He held on to me tightly. Both of us looked into each other eyes. He started leaning closer to me.

“Ahem.” Hebe started giggling. “Sorry for interrupting. I wanted to check on Gui. Nevermind. Both of you can continue.” And she continued giggling.

“Hey! Hebe!”

“Ok Ok. I stop laughing.” Hebe wanted to go back out but Aaron called her.

“Hebe, you take care of Gui. I go out and buy lunch for the 3 of you.”

“Ok. Thanks Aaron.”

*Aaron’s POV*

I admit I’m not feeling very comfortable seeing that unknown guy holding onto Gui. Gui kept on peeking at me. Maybe I’m really jealous about it.

“Stop peeking at me. I’m fine.”

“Did you come here for me?”

“I came here to have lunch with you. Guess you can’t go out now.”

“Aaron, I can go!” She tried to stand up. Luckily, I caught her. That silly girl. Do not know that I would get worry.

“Silly Gui. Don’t force yourself.” Both of us looked into each other eyes. I started leaning forward. Before I could even kiss her, Hebe came in.

“Ahem. Sorry for interrupting. I wanted to check on Gui. Nevermind. Both of you can continue.”

“Hey! Hebe!”

“Ok Ok. I stop laughing.” I called out to Hebe.

“Hebe, you take care of Gui. I go out and buy lunch for the 3 of you.”

“Ok. Thanks Aaron.”

The moment I came back, I really regretted leaving in the first place.

“Gui, I bought porridge for you. Eat it while it’s still hot.” Why is this guy back again?

“But.. I..”

“Aaron, thanks.” Han came over and took the food from me.

“Aaron..” Gui stood up from the sofa.

“Since he is here with you, I guess I can make a move first.” I turned around and headed for the door.

“Aaron..”

=============================
Signing off
bubblygal
9 July
7:51PM