Chapter 33

Love Continues [Season 2 / Sequel to If I met you earlier]

 

The Proposal

Chapter Thirty Three: The Proposal

*Gui Gui’s POV*

Both of us took the plane and left Taiwan together.

“Gui, do you want to eat anything? Rice? Cakes?” Aaron asked me.

“Nope.” I smiled at him. Throughout the journey, I kept on staring at Aaron. I’m so afraid that if I shift my gaze away from him, he might leave me alone again.

Aaron turned around and smiled at me. “You have been looking at me since we boarded the plane. Won’t you get bored staring at me for so long?”

“Nope.” I smiled. He came over and hugs me. “I’m sorry Gui, for forgetting you. I’m sorry for leaving you alone.” I shook my head.

“I’m glad that you are back by my side again.”

After many hours of flight, we finally reached England.

“Dad, Mum.” Aaron hugged his dad and his mum.

“Auntie, Uncle.” I smiled at them.

“Welcome Gui.” Aaron’s dad said. Aaron’s mum smiled at me and gave me a hug.

“Rooms are already prepared for the both of you. Go and take a rest first.” I nodded and walked towards my room. After unpacking my things, I went to knock on Aaron’s room. Once he opened the door, I dashed up to him and hugged him tightly.

“What.. What happened? Are you ok?” Aaron started panicking by my actions. I lifted up my head and smiled at him.

“Silly Gui. You scared me.” He patted my head.

“Finish packing your things?” I asked.

“Yap.”

“Aaron.. Can we.. go walk around?” I smiled at him.

“You do not want to rest? Not tired?”

“Nope. Let’s go. I never have been to England before. Please??” I showed him my puppy eyes.

He let out a sigh. “Ok.” He smiled and held onto my hand.

“Both of you are going out?” Aaron’s dad asked.

“Ya. Gui said that she wants to go out.”

“Ok. Come back early. We have dinner together.”

“Ok!!” I happily agreed and both of us went out of the house. We travelled around the city.

“Aaron, Aaron! Let’s go and get some ice-cream.” I pulled him to the ice-cream shop.

“2 chocolate ice-cream. Thank you.” Aaron ordered. I happily the ice-cream and started walking. After walking a distance, I then realized I was all alone. Where’s Aaron? I dropped the ice-cream onto the floor and started looking around for him. I went back to the ice-cream shop to find him but he’s not there. I’m not familiar to this place. I looked around the place. Everyone looked so foreign to me. Tears started flowing out. Aaron.. I started calling his name in my heart. How could he leave me alone again?

“Gui?” I heard some familiar voice calling out to my name. I turned around and see Aaron standing in front of me. I dashed up to him and hugged him tightly.

“How could you leave without me??” My sobbing became louder.

“I’m sorry Gui. I went to get you this teddy bear when we walked past the soft toy shop.” He rose up his hand to show me the bear he is holding on to. “I’m sorry.” He wiped off my tears and hugged me tightly.

Both of us went back home after that. I hugged onto the bear tightly.

“Both of you really came back very early.” Aaron’s dad looked at me as I walked past him. “Gui?” He then looked at Aaron. “What happened to her?”

“Nothing, dad.” I go and looked at her.” Aaron then followed me back to my room.

“Gui..” He held onto my hand. I kept silence. He walked in front of me. I threw the teddy bear on the bed and hugged Aaron.

“Do you know how scared I am? I’m so scared that you might just leave me again. I..” Without completing my sentence, he forced a kiss on lips. He hugged me tightly and pull me closer to him.

~At night~

The 4 of us are sitting around the table taking our dinner. Aaron’s dad just popped out a question making the both of us unable to react.

“When are the both of you getting married? Gui, Did Aaron propose to you already?” I was shocked by his question. I looked at Aaron.

“Dad, why did you ask this now?” Aaron said.

“Aw.. My little son is being embarrassed now?”

“Dad!” Looking at Aaron’s expression, I giggled.

~After dinner~

Aaron and I stood at the balcony. He stood behind me, hugging me from the back.

“Gui..”

“Ya?”

“Let’s get married.”

“Huh?!” My eyes widen. I turned around and looked at him.

“Are you serious?” He gave me a peak lightly on my forehead.

“I’m serious.” He took out a box from his pocket and opened it in front of me.

“Will you want to be my wife?”

===========================

=)

Signing off
bubblygal
2 Sept
8:06PM