Nice to meet you or not

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Taecyeon walked toward Sehun house since it was close they were afew more step to the garden door and they heard someone call for Sehun.

" Oh my god I'm dead now we dead now "

the man walked toward them his face red from anger he was tall but not taller than Taecyeon .

" Oh Sehun tell me now where did you spend the last night and what happened " the  man shouted at Sehun angrily and Sehun take a few step behind Taecyeon.

" Please calm down and I will explain everything to you " Taecyeon tried to calm the man a little.

" Who the hell are you and what are you doing with Sehun  oh my god Sehun does this bastrad who tried.." The didn't finish his sentence and hit Taecyeon directly on the right side of his face.

" " oh Hyung it's not like that that man helped me actually what did you did " he torn to look at Taecyeon who trace his hands across the beat area which start to transfer to the red color and but his hands on his face but Taecyeon pushed him away gently.

" I'm ok but we need to explain to your Hyung everything before he will do some things to you". Sehun looked at him confused did this crazy man still offering help after all what he sense from Sehun is terrible.

" Look so you are Sehun Hyung I'm Ok Taecyeon your new neighboor I'll tell everything if you calmed down a little and he offered his hand Kris seemed hesitant at first but he accepted the hand after he lowered his head embraced of his misunderstanding.

" Kris Wu mind to tell me what happened to Sehun?"

" Ok but let's first go to my house "

 

**************************************************************************************************

 

sehun shift nervously on his seat listening o the conversation between his Hyung and the new neighboor he listen the neighboor talking about last night and that stupid person and what he tried to do to him Sehun doesn't want to remember what happened so he just covered his ears with his hands not wanting to listen more.

" Sehun need a good taking care nothing happened to him physically last night but he won't get over this terrible accident quickly  I'm not in expert but I can help a little" he heard the Taecyeon man Telling his brother and tears start fall down his face.

 "Sehunie look at me " his Hyung called him calmly but Sehun just hug his body refusing to move and then Kris hug him tightly " shh  it's over now I'm with you nothing will happen to you I promise " he played with Sehun hair and S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter