Some secrets

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Wow Taecyeon look my cupcake is here " shouted Nichkhun about Jongdae  Sehun wake up and and looked confused at his Hyung then he but his hand on his mouth " Oh my god the beast will come out ".

Jongdae ignore Nichkhun completely and walked toward Sehun and hugged him tightly " are you Ok ? "Sehun nodded carefully .

" ya I thought you're here to help me " said Kris  and make a hurt face.

" Hyung I don't want puppy anymore you remember when I told about Jongin and how he has a big scar on his leg because his cute puppy bit him Hyung Hunie doesn't wand scars on his body and ..." Sehun start cry and Kris run to him and comfort him but he can't help to smile.

" shhh please don't cry I'm not mad lets just go to our house ?" Sehun nodded and wiped his tears.

" Oh my go so cute " giggle Nichkhun like a teenager girls when they see their idol he then punched Sehun checks playfully Taecyeon shake his head and the three Jongdae,Kris and Sehun were shocked Sehun face become red when Taecyeon removed Nichkhun hands from his face.

" Nichkhun can you please watch your deeds " he raised his voice a little.

" but I didn't mean any harm he just cute I'm sorry " Nichkhun sound like a kid who forced to apologize.

" it's ok I don't mind " said Sehun and Stand with Kris and Jongdae on his side. When Jongdae rolled his eyes when Nichkhun grabbed his hands when he was walking toward the door .

" what the did you think you're doing " Jongdae yelled and tried to free his hand but Nichkhun grab become tighter and Jongdae punched his stomach hard making him coughing and ferr Jongdae hand and hold his stomach with pain on his face but he smiled this guy is absolutely stronger than what he looks.

"Don't. Dare . Again. To . Touch . Me " he shouted out loud.

" oh I'm really sorry for all what happened today Hyung " said Kris with a bow .

" No it's Nichkhun false at the first place so don't blame yourself " told him Taecyeon.

" but that not fair " he shakes and walked upstairs  and Taecyeon hugged Eddy and kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter