Reality

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Junho wake to a tirreble headache he looked out the window it was dark outside , he remember sleeping in Chansung arms last night , he looked at the man who was sleeping next him and sighed , this gonna be harder now .

He was happy to have him again , but now he have to explain everything he do to him , he played with his black hair and tried to sleep again , but there was a lot happening through his head and he couldn't stop thinking .

********************

Taecyeon kissed Sehun with a new feeling , he was sure that he liked the younger boy so much and wanted to have a healthy relationship with him , but he always was careful aware of the things the younger went through , and now hearing him saying this loud knowing how much this thing is hard , he felt in love with everything about him .

He worked on Sehun clothes slowly his eyes glued on the younger face , watching carefuly any sign of discomfort while rubbing through his pants .

Sehun eyes were closed while he was maoning , he felt so hot and he was enjoying every small touch from Taecyeon , but he couldn't deny the fact that was nervous a little , he was sure That Taecyeon would never hurt him but he couldn't trust himself with his limit , and how much he could take but he wanted this so much .

He raised his hip helping Taecyeon to remove his pants and boxer , he opened his eyes when the cold air meet his skin , he cold feel his cheeks reden and he avoid the latter gaze .

" hey look at me " Taecyeon held his face forcing him to face him " I won't do anything if you're uncomfortable , I told you we don't have to rush  things " Sehun shake his head .

" I want this too it's just ... I mean isn't it normal to be shy when it's my first time ? " Taecyeon kissed him again and Sehun kissed back relaxing and hugging his neck , the kiss was intense but felt with softness , they hugged each other and kept kissing .

" did I told you that you're amazing ? " Taecyeon said kissing Sehun neck and collarbone  and his hands were busy too touching everywhere , Sehun was going crazy when Taecyeon said in a deep voice  " you're delicius I can't get enough  " Taecyeon said before start on Sehun nibble while using his finger to tease the other making the other moan loud .

" Hyung ... ahh " Taecyeon pulled back admiring his work with how the latter looked , his body was flushed red and he was cover of sweat , he give the latter time to calm down a little then take his way down to his and Sehun jerked and held Taecyeon hand , Taecyeon looked at him worried " Can I do something for you too tonight ? " Sehun asked in a low voice and it take a few minutes to realize what he heard .

" are you sure ? I don't want you to pressure on yourself ... I just want you to enjoy " Taecyeon said and kissed Sehun cheek .

" I want you to enjoy too ... " Sehun said and sat holding his hands " please I really want to make you feel good like what you do to me  , I want to have my first time with you " Sehun said and start unbottining the latter shirt with trembling hands slowly , Taecyeon held his hands and Sehun heart stop beating for a second , the thought of Taecyeon rejecting him hurt so much that he couldn't even raise his head .

" let me help you  " Taecyeon said and finished taking of his clothes and kissed the younger who froze on his place .

Sehun stared at him and blinked a few times before he start kissing the latter chest trying to copy what the other do to him , he was moving carefully eyeing Taecyeon reactions and he was pleased when he heard the first maon while on his collarbone .

It was until Taecyeon felt Sehun lips on when Taecyeon felt like he could die now , Sehun was moving slowly and unexperinced but he make Taecyeon feel great , it had been a very long time since someone give him blow jop .

Taecyeon grabbes the lube and coated  his finger then start circling around Sehun hole , it was until he pushed the first finger that Sehun opened his eyes widely and stopped him " calm down baby ... I just want both of us to enjoy this " Sehun take a deep breath And resumed what he was doing with Taecyeon fingers on him , it felt strange but not in a bad way specially when he felt something inside him going to explode with three fingers on him .

It wasn't to long for both of them ti come almost together , Sehun on the sheets and Taecyeon on Sehun mouth making him gag a little , Taecyeon was quick to give him water and pat his back  .

" I'm fine ... it's just wired a bit " Sehun told him and yawned cutely .

" you're to good to me Sehun " Tsecyeon said kissing Sehun and some come from his lips " let's sleep now we can clean up later " Sehun nodded and snuggled closer to him closing his eyes  .

***************************

Nichkhun walked on the garden trembling and he looked at the ship and  went on , he we opened the door and throw his body on the bed covering himself .

This night was so much for him , first Jongdae then the people who were chasing him , the tow monsters were together and one of them he used to called family , Nichkhun did his best to stop thinking but he couldn't help falling asleep with his tears on his face .

Nichkhun felt someone shaking him and calling him but he refused to wake up " Hyung come on open your eyes please " he could hear Jin voice pleading him .

He opened his eyes weakly but the sun forced him to cover his face " what's wrong ? " he asked feeling a surprised headache .

" don't you know what's time is it now ? I had been looking for you all the day ... Why your phone is off anyway  " Jin asked pouting .

" I don't know " he answered honestly rubbing his head and tried to stand but he lost his balance and fall down on the matress groaning .

" Are you alright ? You look pale " Nichkhun was about to nod but he started coughing , Jin put his hand on the older forehead and cursed " you're burning " .

Nichkhun wanted to close his eyes and sleep , but he let Jin help him out to the house all the way to his room and make him lay on his bed " where are you going ? " Nichkhun asked weakly .

" to bring something to decrease your heat , and I'll tell Taecyeon Hyung he was worried too " Jin walked out the room and saw Jongdae " hey where are you going ? " .

" I want to drink some water , Why something wrong ? " he asked worried .

" Khunnie Hyung is sick , he spent tge night in the ship  , could you stay with him a little I'm going to bring a towel and water , I'll bring you water too , I have to tell Taecyeon Hyung he was worried " Jongdae didn't find the heart to refuse and just nodded seeing how the latter was flustered , and headed inside the room .

Nichkhun eyes were closed and he was coughing , his face was red too Jongdae checked his tempreture and sighed , How could someone get a fever in the summer ? .

" baby ? " Nichkhun said weakly not opening his eyes and the latter frozed on his place not saying anything until the door opened and Taecyeon came in .

" Khun are you ok ? " Taecyeon asked wnd sat next him .

Nichkhun opened his eyes weakly and watch someone leaving the room , he opened his mouth to say something but he just start coughing , just then came in and put a wet towel on his forehead .

" I'll give you the medicine after you eat something " he said looking around " Where did Jongdae went ? "  he asked and Nichkhun felt his heart racing after hearing the name  .

" he just left " Taecyeon said " don't push him so much , he doesn't feel well lately " he added .

" but .. " Jin wanted to protest but Taecyeon give him not now look and he just left .

************************

Jinyoung wake up smiling at the beautiful sight of his sleeping boyfriend , he kiss his cheek and left the bed careful to not wake up the sleeping man .

He put on some clothes and went to work on the kitchen making breakfast , he come back to the room carrying the tray and put it on the nightstand , and leaned to kiss his man until he start responding .

He kissed back lazely then moved his head to the side avoiding Jinyoung lips making the other pout " don't look at me like that , I didn't brush my teeth yet " he said softly .

" but I don't mind ... " Jinyoung Said and stole another peck " get up and eat your breakfast " .

Shinwoo sat up and put the tray between them " what I did to deserve this beautiful man and breakfast  " he said and Jinyoung blushed .

" just eat I bet you missed my cooking so much " Jinyoung said avoiding his gaze .

" not just your food " Shinwoo couldn't help teasing him and Jinyoung have to shove some food on his mouth.

" When are we leaving ? " he asked changing the supject .

" we would have launch and leave we have to arrange our things " Jinyoung nodded and give him some juice to drink .

They ate and get ready Jinyoung take the bags down while Shinwoo waited on the car " tell me if you get tired I'll drive  " Jinyoung said after he get on the car .

" you just sleep you're tired " he said ruffling the latter hair and putting his sunglasses .

" you don't want me to drive cause you're scared that I'll make us lost " Jinyoung said pouting " and stop doing that I'm not your dog " .

" I can't help you're cuter than one " he said and Jinyoung was sure his eyes were smiling under his glasses  .

" I'm not ! " Jinyoung said covering his face turning away " I'll sleep don't distrub me "  .

" sleep well baby " Shinwoo said cheerfully.

********************

" Hyung how is he ? " Sehun asked after coming back from school .

" don't worry he ate and take his medicine he's resting now " Taecyeon said hugging the younger waist " I missed you " he said nuzzling on Sehun shirt .

" me too " Sehun said playing with the older hair " should I call Minseok Hyung to come and check him ? " Sehun asked worried .

" you don't have to I'm here " Minseok entered from the door with Jongdae behind him " let me see him " he said and looked through his bag .

" Hyung ? " Jin came to the room worried and held Nichkhun hand tightly , Nichkhun ooened his eyes slowly .

" baby .. ? Hey are you crying ? " Nichkhun spoke weakly .

" Khun are you alright ? " Nichkhun heard Taecyeon voice and looked around , everybody was in his room even Sehun wired Hyung , he tried to sat but he felt a strong headache , he rubbed his forehead a little and then he remembered what happened last night and start sweating and coughing .

Minseok rushed toward him and start checking him , he checked him and mesaured his tempreture " I don't think there's something serious just a fever normal painkiller would work , maybe he should eat better too  " he said and stood up closing his bag " I don't think there's a need but it's up to you if you want to take him to the hospital " .

" I don't want to go " Nichkhun said and before anyone get to say anything he added " I'm tired I want to sleep " he said and covered himself .

" I want my meat now ! You promised " Minseok said and went taking Jongdae out the room .

" this stupid midget " Sehun said and followed them " I have to talk to him " he said and left  .

" I'll go to cook don't sleep " Jin left too and they were alone .

" so Khun do you have something to tell me ? " Taecyeon said and sat on the bed , Nichkhun remained silent and torn around not wanting to face him " you know I'll found out in the end "  .

" I want to take Jin and leave quickly " he said not looking at him .

" Why are you eager to leave ? Jin have a life there but you live here now " Taecyeon asked and stroaked his hair .

" I don't think it's a good idea to him to stay here , you know what will happen if he knew that your father appeared , it would be better if we avoid while we can " Nichkhun said seriously and sighed " stop doing this I'm getting sleepy " he pushed his hand away .

" sleep then for now Jin won't back befor a while , you should know how he forget himself while cooking " Taecyeon said and stand up " we'll talk later and I'll found out what you're hiding " .

***********************

" You did what ? You did what ? " Junho asked in high voice , he meet with Wooyoung in the cafeteria .

" I told you I changed my plan " Wooyoung spoke calmly trying his best to not gain more attention "... beside you didn't want me harm inccoent people " .

" but What you're gonna do gonna affect a lot of People" Wooyoung looked at him confused so Junho had to add " it's may be your Hyung and friend company , but thousand of people living with the money that come from this company " Junho rubbed his forehead .

" I didn't think like that ... I just want to make a move and this is the first thing that came to my mind , and I won't stop I had to start from somewhere and I'm sure that he won't leave his people alone , I just want to make him a few troubles  , I'll work on something stronger next time you don't think about it and ignore me " Wooyoung said and held Junho hand " tell me now how are you feeling ? You lost a lot of weight " Wooyoung said offering Junho some of his cake but the younger shake his head  .

" I can't eat sweet things my stomatch would bother me " Wooyoung looked worried so Junho had to eat " don't worry Chan already giving me a hard time so please don't start too " .

" but everything is good between you right ? I mean you're going to stay with him for ever now ? You deserve to be happy with the person you love " Wooyoung kissed Junho palm gently .

" I'll try my best " Junho said trying to show his best smile , but he knew deep that there's no for ever for him , he just didn't want to make others worried " What about you and Kris ? " .

Wooyoung sighed and closed his eyes " I don't know really " he looked at Junho and bit his lip " I'm not sure of my feeling completly yet , but I'm sure that I don't mind using him to get my revenge , on the other hand I know that this not right " .

" are you scared of losing him ? " Junho ask and Wooyoung smiled sadly .

" I would lie if I say no , but I'm scared more that he might found out before I get my plan done " .

" baby how are you feeling ? Hi Wooyoung " Chansung greeted him and hugged Junho who smiled happily .

" I'm fine Wooyoung already did good jop of nagging at me " he said and offered some food to his lover  .

" don't even dare to complain " Wooyoung warned him and added " we have to take care of you , don't you notice how much weight you lost lately and most of the time you look pale and you're dating a doctor " Wooyoung can't help rolling his eyes  at them .

" he's right baby I should tske a better care of you " Chansung said pecking his lip .

" I'm really fine I think I just was tired a little but I promise to gain wieght , but don't complain then that I become fat " .

" I don't mind you being fat , you always would look y , beautiful sweet , cute ... " Chansung couldn't finish his talk cause Wooyoung  shoved something on his mouth " hey I'm not  done talking yet ! " he complained but chewed what on his mouth anyway .

" you're gross you know that " Wooyoung said looking away .

"  don't be jealous Wooyoung it's not healthy " Junho and just when he was about to reply someone hugged him .

" Who making my baby jealous ? " Kris breath tickle his neck and Wooyoung could feel the heat on his skin .

" I'm not jealous ! I'm disgusted  " Wooyoung said angrily "  you too let go of me " he said geting out Kris embrace .

" calm down we were joking  " Junho said but his smile was telling something else .

" Lee Junho ! " Wooyoung glared and snapped " I'm the one who going to throw up if you keep acting  lovey dovey in front me , this why I didn't want to date " he said annoyed.

" Ok ok , What about we go to the moutains this weekend  ? " Chansung suggested changing the supject .

" if Wooyoung agreed we have to go " Junho said happily and Kris waited for Wooyoung answer .

" ok , but I swear to god if you did something wired I'll ..." He said pointing with his finger threatening.

" Wooyoung I think you gonna scare your boyfriend ! " Chansung said .

" I won't  ,I like this new side " Kris said and tried to kiss his cheeks but Wooyoung avoid it getting up .

 " I'm leaving " he said and Kris ran after him .

" let's leave too baby " Chansung get up and held Junho hand .

*****************************

" Where you going ? " Sehun asked following his Hyungs  to the garden .

" eat , he promised me to treat me on meat if I came here " Minseok answered him and shurgged .

" isn't this your Jop ? Why he have to treat you for doing something like this ? " Sehun raised his eyebrow and Jongdae had to stand between them knowing how much this tow could act childishly .

" Sehunnie , it's alright I have to meet Baekhyun too , he had feeling unwell after Chanyeol left " he said and held the younger hand " go and stay with your boyfriend I promise to bring you your favorite bubble tea " .

" don't come home late " he said and looked at Minseok who was tuggin at Jongdae shirt " you better behave " he warned him and ran inside the house .

" this kid don't respect his Hyung " he complained .

" act like one first " Jongdae said and walked " come on " .

**************************

" Hyung do you need help ? " Sehun asked Jin who was busy cutting the vegetables .

" thanks Sehun I'm almost done " he said checking on the meat " Where is your Hyungs " he asked while adding everything he cut to the soup .

" they went to meet Baekhyun Hyung , he hasn't been feeling good lately " he said and eat a small carrot .

" what do you mean ? " Jin asked while adding salt and spices to the soup .

" I mean after he broke up with Chanyeol Hyung " Jin turn to look at him surprised .

" What ? I didn't knew they broke up , poor him they just start dating " Jin said and sat down too .

" he said nothing and just crying all the time , Minseok Hyung staying with him " Sehun said and looked at the worried Jin " How about Khunnie Hyung ? " .

" I guess he felling better now " Jin answered and sighed " I'm sure something happened but he won't tell us , I hope he'll talk to Taec Hyung " .

*********************

Shinwoo shake Jinyoung gently  to wake him " Jin , baby wake up we're here " he said and kissing his cheek .

Jinyoung blinked a few times and slowly he was awake " where is this place ? " he asked looking around .

" we almost there but we need to buy a few things come on we should eat too " he said walking out the car " I don't want to spend my vacation cooking " Jinyoung smiled and followed him .

They ate first and went to buy what they need , it was a short trip to thier house , it was small but clean Jinyoung went to the kitchen arranging everything and Shinwoo went to take a shower .

Jinyoung finished his jop as much great he could and went to the bedroom , he found his boyfriend sleeping peacefully in his pants , he most be tired from thier trip , he laid down next him and played with his wet hair for a while and kissed him softly and closed his eyes .

Shinwoo felt the sun against his eyes coming from the small window , he turned his face trying to adjust to the light and slowly he opened his eyes and meet Jinyoung beautiful face , he couldn't help to stare at him for a while not bileving that he was really laying next him , thinking about everything they went through it was a miracle that they're still together .

He still remember the day he meet Jinyoung he was on Taecyeon grandparents resturant with his parents , he was thirteen years old and his parent were discussion about something boring , he excused himself and went to the bathroom and on his way back , he decided to go out for a little he had been there a few times before , so he wasn't scared  .

" you're so handsome " someone said startling him he looked at the source of the sound , and thier was standing red haired kid he was shorter than him and skiny , Shinwoo get closer and and smiled .

" thanks , you're not ugly too " Shinwoo said making the latter blush , and he couldn't believe that someone could look cute this .

" we go to the same school ... I mean today was my first day and I saw you " he explained and kept looking at the latter " you're really look good I want to marry you when I'm bigger a little , would you wait for me ? " Jinyoung asked shyly .

" I'm sorry but I don't think I love you to do that , we have to be in love to get married " Shinwoo said making him pout .

" I'll try my best and be my a good boy , I well brush my teeth and eat all my potatos , and I'll study hard and I won't lie about doing my homework " Shinwoo smiled at him " if I did This you would change your mind ? " .

" Dongwoo come on baby we're leaving " Shinwoo mom voice prevent him from knowing the answer that night .

They meet after that at school everyday , and Jinyoung did his best to spend as much time he could with Shinwoo , the latter say nothing at the beginig ,  it was known to everyone that Jinyoung was in love witg him , and it bothered him that he decided not to talk to him , he didn't understant how Jinyoung could claim that he love him easily , he really got mad and stopped talking to him for more than a year .

Jinyoung tried hard at the beginning to get Shinwoo talk to him , but the latter never give up acting like he's not exist , it was until Sandeul start following the latter everywhere he give up .

He really start acting diffrent from his clothes to his friend , his behavior , his style and his review at school , Shinwoo tried his best to not care to ignore his voice when he talks or laugh with someone elss , it was almost tow years of not talking to each other , Shinwoo was on his way to his house late , he heard someone groaning he looked around and saw a few guys hitting someone , he get close a little and saw Jinyoung on the ground , he didn't wait after that and start fighting with the bigger guys , thanks that he played taekwando since he was a child so he didn't let them bit him a lot , it take the guys a few minutes to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter