Over U

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun stretched his legs out in the sallon and take his phone out snd searched to the prefect song . Then looked at Nichkhun who was switching the TV channels not watching anything particlar.

"Hyung ... " he said to grap his attention "... don't you mind if I put some music I need to practise " Nichkhun torned off the TV and looked at him.

" you can do what do you want " Nichkhun smiled at him and his eyes sesrched for Taecyeon " where is Taec I didn't saw him after lunch "

" he is showering now " sehun said and played the music and start dance . 

Nichkhun stared at him disbelief , was this boy for real to waste such a sight of Taecyeon under the hot watter just to dance , he really doesn't know what he missing  , if Nichkhun had the right he won't waste any chanse to be next Taecyeon , he shake his head when the music changed and Sehun picked his phone and answered the call .

When he was done Taecyeon joined them in the living room drying his hair and give Sehun a quick kiss on his check the boy smiled and put his phone away .

" Hyung can I go to visit Jongin ? We need to practice together  , pretty please " Nichkhun watched Taecyeon eyes softned and nodded to the boy who jump exited.

" Jongdae hyung I'm leaving " the boy shouted and didn't take long time for Jongdae to be in front of them " I'm going to Jongin to practice did you need anything ?"

Jongdae shake his head Sehun smiled at him and leaned doen and hugged him quickly , and give him a quick kiss . Then he turned to Taecyeon pecking  his lips then he rushed toward the door but suddenly he stopped and walked toward Nichkhun and gave him a kiss too before leaving.

And Nichkhun wondered how Taecyeon can date such a child as much he was cute but maybe he's so much.

****************** 

" Ok Taecyeon look at me and don't dare to move " Nichkhun said and walked toward him " you didn't touch him yet , did  you ?" Taecyeon stare at his friend and held his unbandaged arm and make him set again in the couch.

" I don't " he said simply Nichkhun closed his eyes and sighed when he opened them again he watched Jongdae walking toward their room.

" don't go come and listen with me to this love story " Taecyeon nodded encouraging him to stay so he sat on the single sofa " you're man too and Taecyeon don't mind telling us his story trust me " .

Taecyeon smiled at him and start talking " he know Khunnei " Nichkhun looked between them confused about what Taecyeon meant . " I mean Sehun life hadn't been that beautiful  as much you think and something happened to him make him might be scared from you know ... going further with anyone I mean make love " Taecyeon said nervously rubbing the back of his neck .

Nichkhun was surprised to know that the cheerful and happy boy had to go through such a bad thing he looked between the men in the room and both were sad .

" anyway he still underage " he tried to light up the mood and he succeded when both of them start laughing like he said the most funny joke he glared until they calmed down to spoke again " did you see me clown in front of you " he pouted .

" why Khunei did You were in the right age when you did it for the first time ? Cause mine I  wasn't " Taecyeon said teasing him cause he knew very well about his first time .

Flashback

Nichkhun walked nervously in front the club where Taecyeon worked in the summer vacation Taecyeon shift was about to over and they he promised him to have a good time.

It was the night befote his birthday he was happy and nervous at the same time he confessed to Taecyeon not long time ago but the other told him nothing specific .

He was out of his thought when Taecyeon appeared in front him wearing the red  T- shirt which  he gifted him and black jeans and he looked handsome like always. While  he was wearing a bottuned up to the nick shirt and jeans and his stupid glases he tought that he really looked silly in front of him.

" come on let's go " Taecyeon take his hand and gidded him inside Nichkhun was nervous but the fact that Taecyeon was with him make him feel better. When he was inside he felt wired it was his first time in such a place the loud music wasn't really his bestfriend back then .

" Taec I ... you know that this my first time here and I Already feeling wired " Nichkhun said when they sat on the bar Taecyeon sat next to him and hold his hand smiling.

" I know but don't worry I'm here " those simple words were enough to make him feel better Taecyeon ordered their drinks " Khunnei can I do something make you feeling better ?" Taecyeon moved to whisper  in his air cause the music was loud and Nichkhun just nodded.

three bottouns of his shirt were open his sleeves were raised a little , glassed removed  and the last thing Taecyeon ruffuled his hair Nichkhun blushed and stare at Taecyeon holding his breath until Taecyeon spoke again.

"  that's better you have a beautiful skin to hide Nichkhun " Taecyeon traced his finger over his neck " breath " and he did he didn't even realized that he was holding his breath and he  was sure that he was tottaly red.

Nichkhun remembered Taecyeon asking him to dance after a few shots and he agreed .

The music was soft and Taecyeon warm body next his was driving him crazy , he felt Taecyeon strong arms around his waist and he can't help leaning in the board chest .

" my beautiful Khunnei had done  something bad " Taecyeon voice send shiver through  his spine " very bad thing " he said in the other ear and Nichkhun stopped moving he torned to look at Taecyeon face worried " you make me fall for you so much that I can't imagaine my life without you ... " Nichkhun freed himself from Taecyeon hold and start running toward the exit and Taecyeon followed him calling his name.

Nichkhun ran to his home he knew that Taecyeon followed him and that he easily can catch him but he aporeciate the space he gave him and that he let him have a few minutes alone.

He arrived to his house panting and it didn't take Taecyeon long time to stand in front of him .

" I ... you said that you don't know about your feeling " he said bitting his lip .

" I was idiot I thought I can leave without you cause you know how mess my life is but you're irresistible I can't get you out of my head ".

Nichkhun tears broke Taecyeon heart " Shhh don't cry please "  he kissed his face and his tears Nichkhun calmed a little after a while.

It wasn't their first kiss but it was diffrent like Taecyeon was trying to show him how much he care about him he melted in the kiss maoning when Taecyeon his lower lip openning his mouth letting their tongues danced together .

They parted when they needed air Nichkhun face and neck were red and he can't look at the man infront of him but Taecyeon surprised him and hugged him.

" Would you let me love you to the rest of my life " he pulled back holding Nichkhun chin forcing him too look at his eye " would you let me stay by your side loving you treating you how do you deserve my prince  "  .

" I'll always be with you loving you " Nichkhun said making the beautiful smile appearing again in the handsome  .

They kissed again longer this time Nichkhun hands around Taecyeon neck while Taecyeon hands around his waist pulling him closer.

" Taec I want you to make love to me " Nichkhun voice was shaking but his body craved for his lover touches " I want to have my parent early this year "  .

Taecyeon carried him to his room while removing their clothes , laying him in the bed he admired the beauty in front him then he start kissing and his neck down to his chest teasing his s making Nichkhun maons louder .

His voice was drug and he wanted to hear more Taecyeon searched in Nichkhun drawer for a lube coating his finger covering them completly but before he start the real work Nichkhun called him.

" Taec this my first time " he looked away embrassed Taecyeon cupped his cheek with his clean hand.

" I'm aware of it . It's mine too and I'll do my best that you just feel pleasure but if you were uncomfortable I would stop "

The preaperetion didn't hurt strange but not in a bad way and it didin't take long for Nichkhun to ask for more . When Taecyeon in him slowly and carefully Nichkhun thought that he might tear apart , but nothing can compare to the pleasure that make him arched his back when Taecyeon moved and hit magic spot until both of them reached their together.

" I was underaged too " Jongdae voice wake him from his memories .

The door bell ring suddenly and Taecyeon went to check , while Nichkhun take his phone out.

Taecyeon comeback with Kris with him the blonde man look tired and worried he went immedeitly and hugged him .

" what's happened ? " Jongdae asked worried .

" They ruined your apartment "  Kris said and Jongdae wasn't surprise " I can't imagaine what they would have done if they found you " he was trying hard not to cry .

" but I'm here and fine " Jongdae smiled like this was the must natural thing to happen " come to with me I need to tell you something " they went to the room he slept their with Nichkhun .

******************

" Taec I need to go somewhere " Nichkhun said Taecyeon sighed he knew that this would come soon but he really wasn't ready yet .

" Khun pleass don't start " 

" no Taecyeon you don't start they won't go that far even if they found me they would never hurt me they never did " he was right and Taecyeon knew that his parents didn't hurt him physically but he prayed for the best this time too.

" just call if anything happened and don't stay out late or I'll be the one who hurt you " Taecyeon threated him Nichkhun jumped kissing him on the cheek , then Kris come out of the room Nichkhun runned quickly to his room to change .

" I need to find safe and close place for Jongdae since he won't stay with me and just now tried to convince me to let him go please watch him carefully I'll do something but please take care of him for me trust you " Taecyeon hugged him.

" don't worry I care about him too" Taecyeon told him .

*********************

Nichkhun entered the salon until his eyes find him , he walked he was dying his hair Nichkhun greeted and set near him.

" hi Baekhyunei " the latter put his fashion magazine down and stare at him .

" oh who is here , I wanted ti call you but you are faster " Nichkhun waited until the stylest finished and left them waiting until Baekhyun hair was ready .

" I need to ask you some thing but please be serious "  Nichkhun take a deep breath and ask " who want to hurt Jongdae ?"

Baekhyun eyes become wide and looked away " why are you asking Hyung ?" Baekhyun already had an idea why he ws asking but he wanted to make sure.

" I don't know I knew a few things that he suffered and that there's someone want to hurt him and I want to help "  Baekhyun chuckled.

" really want to help him Hyung I'm not stupid " Baekhyun voice wasn't mad but he was fulled of emotion " Hyung I know how you live and how Jongdae live you tow not good for each other " .

" look Baek I know that you're right and he won't tell me but I'm worried please they just ruined his apartment today and you know that I  went through things too " Baekhyun understand what he was talking about  but he wasn't sure if he really can do this.

" Hyung it's not a beautiful lovely story I know things you both went through but Hyung promise me one thing " Nichkhun nodded waiting him to continue " don't hurt  him please I know that after you hear what I'll say you would never have the heart to but I have to warn you ...".

Nichkhun was surprised of how Baekhyun was struggling with his words he knew that he won't listen a good story already but he can't imagaine anything wotse than what he had been through .

" when I met him both was in the second year in high school he saved my life from stronger student I never was nice person in my life which always get me on terrible but that day I thought I might die but I didn't care no one else did , but Jongdae did " Baekhyun smiled behined his tears and continue " ... anyway after that day we didn't really talk until I went to a place our parents called ' dangerous places '  and warn us of it it was my first time  there loud music , dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter