Tensions

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Park Chanyeol thought it would be his last day of his life when His Minseok Hyung came to check on Jongdae with Kris.

" Hyung I'm really sorry we have a project and the professor decided the group and then ...." Chanyeol speak in one breath but Kris cut him angrily.

" latter Chanyeol now tell me where is Jongdae? " he has a scary frown on his face Chanyeol heart almost dropped Kris was speaking calmly but Chanyeol knew that if anything happened to the latter it would be better to him to kill himself rather letting Kris do it he bit his lip nervously.

" Hyung I ..." Kris shot him a deadly glare " he left the music room and I ..." His phone rings this moment and to his surprise it was Nichkhun he wasn't going to accept the call but he noticed Kris face and answe " Hyung sorry but can we .. ..... Oh really you saved me yes we are coming Hyung please keep eye on him ..... Jongdae Hyung on his way to the old building ".

Both Kris and Minseok look at each other and then start to run and Chanyeol follow them .

 

*******************************************************************************************************

 

" Hyung what happened here " asked Chanyeol the confused Nichkhun who was panting  and there were no sign to Jongdae and both Kris and Minseok eyed each other in concern .

" after you left I watched him from the window and he didn't look alright I followed him here and waited as you told me but then there was a wired noises I came and he was yelling and throwing everything in his way I tried to calm him but he locked himself there I tried to get in but each sound I released made him angrier it almost five minutes since the last sound I heard from the room ". 

Kris take a deep breath and  looked at the building its the same how he remembers everything happens come to his mind like a flash of light he closed his eyes and felt Minseok hand holding his he knew that the older have the same feeling he sigh and open his eyes he went to the door and removed the dirty carpet and take a box from under a broken wood he opened it and take a key and opened the door every one watched silently he walked in carefully then all what was heard is Jongdae screams Chanyeol bit his lips hard and Minseok tears start to fall then Nichkhun stand there helplessly.

"Hyung he left me Hyung he is no where any more but his eyes always on me I can't breathe  without him I I  don't want to think about it anymore it's hurt so much Hyung " a loud sops can be heard then Kris calm voice came.

" I know baby it will over I won't leave you we always by your side tell me what that stupid Chanyeol did this time and don't hide anything cause I have a plans of killing him a long time ago and what with Nichkhun did he did anything wrong ?" Nichkhun jaw dropped but then there was no more sounds anymore for about minutes then Kris came carrying Jongdae who looked lifeless and Minseok run and hold him .

" Kris what happened " he asked Kris with a trembling voice from crying but the latter was having his own tears now and kept calm and Minseok nod that he understood.

" where are you going my car is here " said Nichkhun Kris looked where the latter stand next his sport car then the realization came to him he hesitated and frozen in his place but then he looked at Jongdae he looked so peaceful the tears trail on his face he pecked his cheek and walked toward the car he and Minseok in the back seat with Jongdae on his lap and Nichkhun in the driver seat with Chanyeol in the passenger seat Nichkhun start to drive quickly and then Chanyeol start nagging about what happened and he can't kept his mouth shut for long even in this situation Nichkhun was having hard time to concentrate he was worried like hell but Chanyeol wasn't help with his nagging he almost take a wrong way from the hospital when he lost his temper and in the same time he received a hard kick from behind on his head and Nichkhun yelling which almost make him deaf and he can't do anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter