some things never change ...

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ stop pouting you’re coming with us “ Jin said trying to close the back that he backed for Sandeul to live with him  and Nichlkhun to America . he was shocked with the marriage news and after the accident he was losing his mind and driving everyone around him crazy , not to mention that he would go and attack Jinyoung each time he got the chance .

 

“ please I swear I’ll behave  just …” Sandeul looked down and added in a low voice “ please let me stay near him , I can’t leave him alone , I need to visit him “ .

 

Jin sighed and hugged the later knowing that he would start crying already “ you have to do this for him , you know that he would hate see you like this just get better and you can come back here “ he tried to convince him like he was talking with a child .

 

Just before  Sandeul say anything Nichkhun come in the room “ everything alright ? don’t forget anything “ .

 

“ Hyung please don’t take me “ Sandeul raised his head and looked at Nichkhun with teary eyes .

 

“ Jin can you leave us “ the younger give him a look but let go of his friend and walked out “ you know I loved Shinwoo too “ Nichkhun sat next him and added “ we all did  I mean it was impossible to not but … “ he paused and take deep breath and smiled sadly “ but he’s gone now and we can’t change that no matter how we try “ .

 

“ but it’s unfair ! “ Sandeul yelled tears wetting his face “why it should be him ? he’s young and good person why he left , it was ok even if he was with the stupid killer but … this so much Hyung “ .

 

“ you know bad things always happen to good people “ Nichkhun said thinking about himself too “but now there’s someone else we need to help too , he’s being so kind and someone using him and me and you need to change that “ .

 

“ I can’t even look at Jin boyfriend he get on my nerve more than you “ Sandeul said thinking about how much he fought with his best friend cause of his wired boyfriend “ I think he’s worst that Jinyoung “ .

 

“ see we’re in the same point that alien didn’t bother to come to check on Jinnei when he was sick and after everything happened “ Nichkhun said “ I say nothing cause I don’t want to hurt Jinnei  , and Taec is so kind . why this family are sweet hearts ? “ Nichkhun asked showing a bored face “ … but I swear to god I’m going make his life like hell , he one of the main reason why I’m going there  anyway  .. so you’re in “ .

Sandeul knew that he got no choice so just nodded “ but I can’t leave Hyung for too long “ he said and Nichkhun nodded and hugged him .

 

****************************************

 

Jinyoung knew he wasn’t going to end with Shinwoo , he knew he didn’t deserve the latter , and he would end with a broken heart like he deserve but this was far away from his imagination . he had to live the rest of his life alone now , there’s no more Shin Dongwoo to brighten his life and the world .

 

Shinwoo was gone for ever  and he won’t come back no matter what Jinyoung did , Shinwoo was gone to save him , Shinwoo left him to live and suffer and he no more by his side , he still want to see him the first thing in the morning , want to hear his beautiful laugh , to hug him and forget about the world , to kiss him like there’s no tomorrow ,love him and beloved until the latter get bored .

 

He never was a good person and if he didn’t meet Dongwoo ( his name when they first meet ) , he might be in hell , he done a lot of bad things that he desrve to be punished for , but the worst was when he hurt this angel .

 

Would never forgive himself for being the reason to the tears that come out those beautiful eyes that were perfect when he smiled , the he lost a three years of his life without him .

 

He looked at the walls on what used to be their apartment , there was a photo and memory of them every where in the house and it chocked him but he can’t complain , he deserve the torture that Shinwoo give his life for him live .

 

He doesn’t call it a life though , he wake up and sleep barely eat anything  , it had been a month now and the pain just increasing , he’s lucky that Taecyeon save him from Sandeul hands at the funeral .

Flash back two days after Shinwoo death

Jinyoung wake up alone in the hospital , he tried to recalled what happened and why he was there , and when he realized that he fainted the last day he walked out the room , toward where Shinwoo body supposed to be , but no one was outside , he felt wired , I mean it’s normal if nobody check on him but he was sure that no one would leave Shinwoo alone .

He was about to open the door when someone stopped him “ you must be Jinyoung , sorry for your lose but your friends not here anymore , they take him to bury – “ Jinyoung didn’t wait to listen what the nurse was about to say and start running .

He felt his chest burning when he saw the big picture of his lover smiling his beautiful smile ‘ and his eyes looked like small moons and flower around the picture , he closed his eyes for a seconds wanted to forget when someone hand was on his shoulder .

“ Jinyiung-ah “ Shinwoo sister called him and he opened his eyes seeing her eyes red from crying , she rubbed his arm comforting him and he can’t say or do anything he just froze staring on her big tummy , where there was Shinwoo  nephew the latter was so exited tp become an uncle he put a whole room in their home for the baby “ sorry for leaving you alone but I didn’t want him to stay in the cold place “ she said and he saw her tears falling on the grounds .

“ can I see him ? “ he asked in a very  weak voice  she leaned on him leading him to the room where he can say goodbye for the last time , he felt ashamed that he was so weak and didn’t even try to comfort the only remain member of his lover and just broke down crying “ it has to be me why you did you that ? why you saved me and left ? how I’m gonna live when you put my life first and left ? I’m the one who deserve the death not you , I should be the one who laying here lifless not you …” he start crying loud until he felt a hard smack on his back .

“ then why are you here go kill yourself , and bring my Hyung back “ Sandeul yelled at him , he didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter