Lost

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Kris thought that he'll lose his mind he was standing in Jongdae door for hours but he get no response he tried to knock on the door so hard but he surprised that he gets no answer cause he was sure that Jongdae was so mad at him and that he won't go to the university of work and he has no clue where the little man would go and he really scared that something wrong would happen to the latter .

It's dark outside now and Kris decided to check out the coffee shop cause maybe he doesn't know his friend very well and he would find him there, but he was wrong Jongdae wasn't there and he had no idea where to find him he was about to go out when his eyes spot a familiar all in black entering the coffee shop . He was talking on the phone and Kris can't help to stood and watch him , Wooyoung wasn't paying attention to where he walking around and Kris lost in his thoughts that no one if him feel how the bumped into each other until Wooyoung was in the floor and Kris hold on the table to prevent himself from falling down too he offered a hand  to help Wooyoung but Wooyoung stand by himself and walked passed him , he ordered a cold coffee and was about to Leave when Kris stop him again and speak.

" can we talk?" Asked Kris unsure Wooyoung stare at him he was wearing his mask now and Kris can't see his face but he can assume that he was annoyed " I'm busy" it was all what Wooyoung said." It won't take long, please ?" Pleaded him Kris and Wooyoung Wooyoung really hate when someone one insist about something and he said he was busy does Kris deaf you any chance ? He sighed and thinking why was he here in first place? Ah stupid Junho didn't stop whining that he needed caffeine and Wooyoung house doesn't have any and he just needed some fresh air but where is he now !. He then looked at Kris who just stood there and then walked to an empty table and set there." Pleas cut it short " he said and Kris smiled and settled on the other side .

" I you ..... I mean you " Kris didn't find his words at first and he scrapped his head before speaking again " I think you saw  ... Us last me and Jongdae he's my best friend for more than ten years " said Kris with a sad smile and Wooyoung wanted to raise his hands and ask what that has to do with him but he knew that he can't be rude if wanted to continue his plan " it was always one sided love ... He loved me but not the same way I loved him he used to have someone to love but he lost him three years ago and didn't move on yet I have promised them at the past to change my feelings but I don't know what happened to me last night I........." Kris paused and looked down ashamed " it was hard for me to ignore my heart even when I was sleeping with someone else or even dating he always was in my mind until..." Please stop there and don't said something stupid Wooyoung mind screaming he was so scared to hear something crazy, but Kris didn't disappoint him by saying what Wooyoung feared from " ..... Until I meet you the night that I spent with you was the only night that I didn't think about him ".

" and what these have to do with me ..." Wooyoung sighed he offered the half melted coffee to Kris he'll buy a new one for Junho before leaving Kris accept the drink and thank him politely " what about you?" He asked. " it wasn't mine anyway I don't drink things like these , anyway excuse me but why are you telling me that you don't " Wooyoung shake his head a laughed loudly he but his hand over the mast to be less loud " don't you by any chance thinking of making me your friend with benefit right?" Wooyoung and Kris both were shocked Wooyoung didn't believe what he said and he was so embarrassed specially when Kris was fast to deny it by moving both of his hands together and speaking quickly " no no no I didn't mean it these way .." . 

" really?" Wooyoung raised his eyebrows he thinks about what he's going to say and to him these was the best solution " oh then bad for me cause I was about to accept your offer ".

 

*****************************************************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter