Smile because of you

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun whined a lot that it's still early to wake up and visit the new neighboor to invite him to treat him a meal as a thanks .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" what if he still sleeping?  Don't you think it's rude to visit your new neighboor that you doesn't know him for more than yow days at this hour?" He rubbed his eyes again." oh did you think all the people like you? Don't think that you can escape more of the school? Beside I knew yesterday a little about him which is enough to visithim at this hour and it's not that early it's almost 12 o'clock  so hurry thier is a lot of things I need to do"

Sehun just frown and follow his Hyung want all this to over and  back to sleep.

 

********************************************************************************************

 

Taecyeon sat at the garden table with Eddy in his lap and Nichkhun next him.

" so your first day was that interesting " said Nichkhun and sigh " please let me stay with you sometimes it's better for both of us "

" Khunie how much we need to talk about it beside I feel sorry for the barista I'm sure if I let you live here half the neighborhood well move "

" at least let me see your little angel or help me with mine" said Nichkhun and show a fake pout.

" neither me nor you have angel Nichkhun please don't make Regret telling you " Taecyeon sigh he knew Nichkhun and his jokes but he knew her and not everyone can handle his friend.Then he put Eddy down and the puppy walked a way Taecyeon want to follow him to take him for walk then he notices his neighbors coming .

" good afternoon " said Kris politely.

" for you too " answer Taecyeon and look at Sehun who seem forced to be here " there isn't  something wrong right "he really was worried about Sehun after the accident.

" not exactly actually we want to thank you for what you did and treat you a meal or anything we could do for you " said Kris then they heard a loud laugh from behind and Taecyeon just glared at Nichkhun and the latter cover his mouth with his hand to hide his laugh.

" oh Taecyeonie you are so rude you didn't introduce me to your neighbors hi I'm Nichkhun Taecyeon more like friend you're going to see me here a lot so nice to meet you " he offer his hand and Kris take the hand and introduced himself and the half sleep Sehun.

" Hyung can I leave now " said Sehun in a low voice .

" why are we old that you felt bored that fast " both Kris and Nichkhun smiled because Sehun frown more and Taecyeon just shake his head he knew that not everyone can handle his friends jokes .

" Nichkhun please don't make me mad just for a day " he said then looked for his puppy that disappeared from his sight .

" Hyung I need to talk about the accident night Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter