Yours

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

SeHun  love take the attention of people specially who love and want impress and Taecyeon knew that very well, but the moment he saw his little boyfriend walking out his brother car pale and tired he knew that something serious happened so he run toward him.

" what happened ? Did he needed to go to the hospital ? " asked Taecyeon worried and hold his boyfriend to his chest .

" I don't know I got a call and I went to his school to be honest I thought he just get bored but the nurse told  me that he didn't feel well and she gives him inoculation against some bacteria she told me that no need to the hospital but we need to watch him he have fever and it might comeback " said Kris and sigh he look at his brother he looked weak and fragile he kiss his foreheads.

" can I take him to my house I mean I want to take care of him you can come if you want too " said Taecyeon and remove Sehun bangs from his eyes .

" I don't know I mean maybe it's better if you come to our house he need Jongdae and Jongdae can't come to yours " Kris didn't know what to do Taecyeon was Sehun boyfriend but even when they were with their parents were with them and Sehun get sick he always would ask about him and the latter with take care of the boy lovingly even Kris can't take his position he knew that if there was no Jongdae he won't argue with Taecyeon cause he admitted that he can't take care of his sick brother .

" he can come  but he's busy too this year they would graduate and I really can take care of Sehun " Kris sighed and looked at Sehun who played with his phone and didn't seem that he listening to their conversation.

" Sehun did you want to stay with Taecyeon Hyung until you feel better ? " asked Kris and Sehun look at both them then  nodded with red face Taecyeon kisses his check and was about walking to the house when Sehun said that he need to call someone .

 

*************************

 

" hi Sehun aren't you supposed to be at school now? " asked Nichkhun confused after answering Sehun call he these was his first day at the university after a while .

  " yeah but I'm sick and Kris came to take me they even give me an inoculation Hyung? " whine Sehun at the phone and Nichkhun chuckles softly " anyway I called you to ask you if you can bring Jongdae Hyung to Taecyeon home I tried t call him but his phone is off and you go to the same university..."  Nichkhun sighed and take a deep breath and thought a little before answering.

" ok Sehun I'll search for him and bring him don't worry " he said nervously.

" thanks Hyung you're the best " was the last thing Sehun said before hanging up . Nichkhun sigh again and rubbed the back of his neck Sehun voice was weak and he might be really tired he can't reject his order and now he needs to find Jongdae.

Kim Jongdae the person that confused him things complicated between them and he didn't know why and maybe Jongdae just hate him but that didn't Matter so much now he need to find him and that won't be hard since they almost  have the same lesson schedule so it didn't take him long to find him.

" hey why your phone is off? " wrong way to start a conversation after their last meeting specially when Jongdae glare at him confused. " ah sorry didn't mean it at this way ...." Nichkhun big his lip and closed his eye , why can't he speak normally a deep breath before continue " it's just don't freak out and calm down Sehun called me and to tell me to tell you that he didn't feel well and he now at Taecyeon house ". Nichkhun finished his words and stepped back when Jongdae jumped after hearing what he said.

" let's go please " was all what Jongdae say before grabbing Nichkhun hands and walking out the university to the garage Nichkhun was shocked but didn't say anything " where's your car?" Asked Jongdae.

" what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter