zero point

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sanduel take step back his legs were shaking after what he saw he stood in the middle of the street , his supposed mother was hugging a little boy and holding him close to her , he wasn't that small but her eyes would shine when she look at him , she raised her head and meet her eyes she stare at him and her smile vanishing  , he knew she recognized him she took the first step to the side of the street were he was standing , but he put all his energy and ran like a crazy person .

He ran and ran until he fall on the ground out of breath , he hugged his shaking body and tried to hold his tears but he couldn't , there's one name repeating on his mind that he could help him , and he take his phone to call him but he remember that was on a vacation , he tried his best stand leaning against the wall his apartment was close , he take a few steps but couldn't continue and the last thing he heard before seeing black Baro yelling his name .

******************************

" how are you feeling ? " Taecyeon asked Nichkhun he just arrived and came to see him .

Nichkhun knew that he can't hide anything from Taecyeon he sighed and spoke " I feel stupid and I'm sorry for ruining everyone day " he said playing with his bandaged hand .

" you should feel like this " Taecyeon told him " but there's something else I need to hear from you " he added and waited Nichkhun to raise his head and nodded .

" when you left me in the resturant to walk home with Jongdae a few days ago , I received a call and I went to meet someone and I heard a scary things " he paused closing his eyes " my father in korea , he's came alone but he meet your father , I watched them after knowing where he is staying and I could know what they talked about ... " he looked at Taecyeon and chuckled " ... you know they mentioned me and you , and thier dirty plans , but the real problem is that I found out that there's a man walking out the streets looking for Jin , not just in korea but in the U.S.A too ... I don't know how I could get here again " Nichkhun held Taecyeon hand tightly " I really gave up on my father long time ago and I don't care about myself , but they shouldn't even think about Jinnei he suffered enough already ... " Taecyeon hugged him rubbing his back to calm him .

" Shhh , I won't let anything happen to both of you " he whispered on his ear and stroaked his hair gently .

" they're monster and you know what they could do " Nichkhun said wiping his tears feeling a shiver going through his body from his mixed feeling .

Taecyeon wanted to say something to comfort him but suddenly they heard a noise , like a sound of glass breaking and then someone yelling " Till him to shut up ! " .

" Jin ! " they both ran out the room to the corridor where Jongdae was watching TV and Jin standing next the stairs a tray next his legs food and glasses everywhere  , Taecyeon looked at the screen where his father smiling picture showed .

" torn off - " he couldn't finish his suntence when Jin throw the first thing get on his hand at the screen breaking  it " baby calm down and be careful " .

Jin shake his head covering his head  " Hyung tell him to be quiet " he said between his sobs , but no one was really talking .

Nichkhun stepped closer carefully but left a few steps between them " baby listen to me I won't let anything hurt you , just trust me and don't move I'll came to you " Jin was trembling and he screamed when he felt that Nichkhun getting closer to him and jumped not caring with the glass on the floor .

Nichkhun frooze stepping back and Taecyeon didn't realized what happened , Jin was barely able to stand and they knew he going to faint any minute , but it was late and he fall backward on the stairs with a loud  thud followed with a heavy silence .

Jongdae was the first one to react from the shock and carefully walked down to check him , he was laying on the floor in a wired position and there was blood next his head , Taecyeon follow immeaditly calling the ambulance  .

" is he alive ? " Nichkhun asked tears burning his face and Taecyeon shoot him a death Glare .

" Shut up Khun ! Just Shut up " he ruffled his hair annoyed " please stay with me baby , please " he pleade kissing his palms .

The ambulance came quickly and Nichkhun went with them crying while holding Jin hand " you had to be strong Khunnie , I'm coming after you ok ? " he nodded and Taecyeon closed the door .

" I can't come I'm sorry " Jongdae apologized " can I do anything for you ? " Taecyeon shake his head and ride his car and drove like a crazy man .

***************

Jinyoung rest his head against Shinwoo chest and looked at the sky , they ate outside and they were drinking wine now , he played with his ring and smiled .

" so do you want children too ? " Shinwoo asked him kissing his hair .

" What ? " Jinyoung yelled when he recalled what he heard " we're not married yet " .

" but we'll " he torn to look at his boyfriend surprised a little " you know we should put a plan if you want to do the wedding this year " .

" wedding ? " he mouthed confused and Shinwoo pecked his lips smiling .

" hey , did you regret asking to marry me now ? " he .

" of course not , I just love you and want to spend all my life with you , wedding and children and anything is up to you , I don't mind anything make you happy " he said softly .

" but we should decide  together you know if we agree to spend our life together and get married , we should share everything together and show our love and care to each other  " Jinyoung felt warm on his chest and butterflies on his stomach .

" You know when you said yes to me I felt like I owned the world " he held Shinwoo face with both if his hands putting his wine away and kissed his forehead , between his eyes , his nose , his lips " I want to give you the world if I can " Jinyoung hugged him inhaling his scent .

" I don't want the world I just want you "  he whispered leaning until they share a kiss feeling thier lips fiting together perfectly , Jinyoung turned his head to deepen the kiss and his hands went through the brown locks , kissing back and letting Shinwoo his bottum lip and fell his tongue teasing him , they pulled back when they were out of air , both were have big smile on thier faces , this was favorite kind of kisses just to show thier feeling , it was soft and warm and sweet like how Jinyoung saw Shinwoo .

" something wrong ? " Jinyoung asked after a peacful silene , Shinwoo take his glass and fell it again , and Jinyoung knew that he get his limit , he know already that he rarely drink .

" nothing ... " he said taking a sip from his wine , but Jinyoung show him unconvinced look  he sighed and added " I'm just worried about Sandeul " Jinyoung nodded knowing very well that this would come soon , but maybe it was a bit faster than he excepted he was aware how his boyfriend and the younger were attached to each other , the younger never hide his feeling and the older never pushed him away , he always jealous how he was babying him .

" You have to talk to him when we're back , he listen to you well " he tried to comfort him and Shinwoo nodded smiling " you know what ? " he asked grining .

" What ? " Shinwoo asked confused .

" we should adopt children after our marrige , I never thought about it but you would be the best father ever " he smiled imagaining having children in a small house with his lover , he know his lover is an angel and he would give thier children love like no one could .

" I don't mind if you were the father " Shinwoo spoke softly pulling Jinyoung closer to his lap " I want to have you with me all the time , kissing you " and he did " hugging and holding you " he did and get up carrying Jinyoung bridal style walking inside the house , kissing the younger all the way to the bed room " and make love to you " he said in a low voice while laying Jinyoung on the bed gently .

Jinyoung heart start beating fast with the thought of What his boyfriend said , he closed his eyes and lst him kiss his lips hungrier this time , his arms wrapped around his neck holding on his hair , his shirt was removed and then his skin was attacked , His face , neck jaw down to his chest , Shinwoo touches drove him crazy like always and all he could do was loudly .

He felt alive when finally Shinwoo entered him and each was amazing and make him hold his boyfriend closer until they came together .

Jinyoung wake up to the sound of his phone ringing , he sighed remembering they slept last night without a shower , just a fast cleaning with wet towel and it was already so hot and Shinwoo was hugging him holding him close .

He answered his phone quickly and careful without checking who was calling , to not wake up his sleeping boyfriend " hello ? Channie what's wrong ? ... calm down and tell me ... ok we'll come back don't worry and don't apoligize " .

" what's wrong ? Something happened to Channie " his boyfriend asked him with closed eyes worry could be heard on his deep voice .

" it's not Chan " he answered shaking his head and added " he's scared a little ... " he paused to stroak his boyfriend hair and groaned closing his eyes " Sandeul locked himself on his room yesterday and he's not talking to anybody or letting in , they just hear his sobs and this how they know he's alive " .

" What ? Why nobody tell me anything ? " Shinwoo get up from the bed .

" he didn't let them but Gongchan was scared and didn't know what to do " Jinyounh said following his boyfriend to get ready to leave .

******************************

Sehun went to check on his brother who was busy with some paper " Hyung are you busy ? " he asked catching the older attention , who raised his head with a big smile .

" I always have time for my baby brother come here " he said and Sehun throw himself over his Hyung body .

" you really grow up a lot " he said playing with his hair " what's bothering my baby ? " .

" I don't want to grow up ... I just want to stay everyone baby " the younger said holding his brother " I want to fall out of love " he said in a low voice .

" did Taecyeon Hyung did something ? I swear to god if he hurt you -- " Sehun chuckled at his brother protective side .

" no , and you know he won't " Sehun pulled back looking at his brother sadly " I just feel like I'm not enough , he could do better " he bit his lip and looked down .

" Why do you think like that ? I bet he feel lucky to date a handsome , clever young man " Kris said rubbing his back .

" it's not like he the opposite " Sehun sighed and added " he's just too perfect and I feel I'm not ready , I can't do to him a lot like he do to me and this drove me crazy " Sehun closed his eyes and shifted to get more comfortable on his brother embrace .

" is this about the accident ? " Kris asked him softly .

" not just this but sort of yeah " Sehun wanted but he couldn't hold his tear anymore " I couldn't even offer the most normal things lover do ... " he covered his face and groaned " and you know what's more funny ? He never complained or try to force me on anything , he even told me he woukd wait ne until I'm ready " Sehun cried louder not able to talk anymore .

" Shh , don't cry " Kris wiped his brother tears and rubbed his back to  calm hin down .

" I love him and I don't want to lose him , but I don't want to be selfish " Sehun said feeling his heart sinking .

" but you have to be selfish when you love , cause everything is allowed when you love someone " Sehun want to protest but his phone cut him , it was Jongdae and he answered quickly .

" Hyung ... What ? Where are they now ? I'm coming ... ok Hyung " Sehun jumped from his Hyung lap startling him " oh my god I need to go Hyung " .

" wait , calm down and tell me What's happened  " Kris said .

 " Jin Hyung fall from the stairs and he hurt his head , Taecyeon and Khunnie Hyung with him I need to go " he said rushing out .

" wait I'll drive you " Kris followed him grabbing his keys.

**************************

Wooyoung jumped hearing the phone ringing , Junho sighed and rubbed his arm watching his biyfriend answering his call .

Wooyoung was staying with them after coming back from thier little trip , he was nervous and Insecure about a lot of things and Kris was one of them , but today he felt a heavy weight on his chest .

" I need to go there's an emergency on the hospital " Junho nodded and walked him to the door .

" be careful " he said kissing Junho forehead . 

" you who should be " he said looking at frusterd Wooyoung " he's going to explode any minute " .

Junho sighed and nodded " I'll don't worry good bye " .

**********************

Taecyeon covered his face groaning they had been in the hospital but no one told him anything , all he could hear the sounds of what happened repeating in his head and Nichkhun loud sobs , he raised his head to look at his friend " calm down Khun please he gonna be fine , we won't let anything happened to him " he said pulling him in a hug .

" I'm scared Taec , it's not just he broke up in front our eyes but he was bleeding so much an ... and he didn't open his eyes all the way to the hospital " Nichkhun cried louder recalling the memories .

" Hyung ... " Sehun voice make them pull a part , Taecyeon stood up quickly hugging him " What happened ? Jongdae Hyung called me , you know he couldn't come to the hospital " he asked worried .

" I don't know everything happened fast , I was in Nichkhun room and we walked out after hearing the noise , and he triped back and he just lied there , his head bleeding ... " Taecyeon said holding the biy closer seeking more comfort from the younger who rubbed his back .

" Sehun ... " Minseok voice force them to pull a part .

" Hyung do you know how is he ? " the older shake his head .

" no I came here after Jongdae call , he's worried you know he can't come to the hospital " Sehun nodded holding Taecyeon hand " don't worry the doctor who taking care if him one of the best " he said and left after the nurse called him .

Then another doctor appeared looking for Kim Seokjin family and they'll gathered around him " we treated the wound on his head and stopped the bleeding , but we can't confirm anything we need to do a few check up and wait until he wake up , his body look so weak so I can't give a specific time " Chansung told them .

" can we see him please ? " Nichkhun asked through his tears .

" yeah we're taking him to his room but be careful and don't make a noise " Nichkhun nodded and Taecyeon torned to talk with him .

" you can go I'll talk with the doctor " Sehun went with Nichkhun and Taecyeon looked at Chansung taking deep breath " I need to tell you something about Jin condition " Chansung nodded for him to continue " before he fainted and fall from the stairs he went through a nervous attack , it's not the first time I mean this must be write on his profile but ... this time it was stronger and I think he would go thtough another one after he wake up ... " .

Chansung looked at him confused " but we're giving him a medicine and drugs to calm him don't worry we'll be ready to help him if something happened " Chansung said .

" I'm scared that he would try to hurt himself , so please make sure to not leave him alone even if we would be by his side , but we can't do anything alone  " Taecyeon said and Chsnsung nodded .

" don't worry I'm staying here tonight you can go and check him " Chansung said walking away taking his phone calling his boyfriend " Junho I need to tell you something but don't let Wooyoung notice ... don't freak out but Jin is here ... yeah , I don't know ecxatly but he's not in a good condition ... I called to ask you if we should tell Wooyoung ... ok do what you think is good ... I'm staying here tonight by the way ... bye baby " he hang up and went to the emergency room where he saw a familiar figure checking one of the patient , he froozed eyeing him until he torn around and saw his face , he torned around quickly panicking following him walking in Jin room .

He went to his room closing the door and leaning against it with a closed eyes , this can't be real he must imagaine things , this man can't see him and Junho and why he went to Jin room ? He know that he nothing to do with Jin condition .

****************** 

Shinwoo drove like a crazy until Baro opened the door for him " Hyung ? What are you doing here ? " he asked surprised looking for Gongchan guessing why the older was here .

" I'm sorry I called him " Gongchan said running toward the older hugging him " Hyung ! Thanks god you're here ! I'm scared " Shinwoo rubbed his back comforting the younger who was about to cry .

" it's ok , could you tell me what happened " Baro then get in and told them how he saw the younger fainting in the road , and how he locked himself and never let anyone in if it wasn't for his screams and loud sobs they would think that he hurt himself " ok I'll check on him " .

" Good luck " Baro told him and he went to knock on Sandeul room but there was no answer  .

" Sanduel that's me could you please open the door " he could hear something moving in the room but stil no answer " you know that I won't move until you open the door " he waited for hours but no answer came , Jinyoung was eyeing him worried and Gongchan and baro were looking at him hopefully , so he spoke again " Lee Sanduel you got one minute to open the door before I broke it , and you know that I could do it " .

It didn't take more seconds for him to her Sandeul low voice whispering " I'm letting just you in " he said and Shinwoo nodding forgeting that the latter can't see him .

" ok I'll come in alone " he said exited hearing the doorknop moving to open the door , which slightly opened just to let the older in and quickly closed the door after him " thanks  god you're alright ! " Shinwoo said carrying the younger boy in his arm holding him tightly , and the latter didn't hesitate to hold on him too .

" Hyung " he spoke in a sad voice feeling his tears wetting the older shirt , who pulled back to wipe his tears .

" Shh , don't cry it would make you look ugly " he said pushing the younger fringes fron his eyes and leading him to set on the bed " could you tell me now tell me what's bothering my baby " he asked when he felt that he stopped trempling .

 " Why don't you tell me first Why are here ? " he said playing with the older hands then he noticed the new ring on his left hand and gasped " ... oh my god what's this ? " he asked .

" I think you know very well what is this " he said pulling him closer to his side " let's talk about you now " he said playing with the brown hair .

Sandeul looked down sadly and said " I saw her ... I mean the woman who birth me " he said scared to face the older who hold him tighter " she was with a young boy and she hold him close to her , our eyes met and she said it ... " he could hear him crying again " she called me with my real name Lee Junghwan and I didn't know how to breath after it " Shinwoo hugged the younger and pulled him to his lap stroaking his hair softly like he used to do in the past like the first time they slept together .

They were so young back then Sandeul was twelve and Shinwoo thirteen they were nieghbours , Shinwoo was coming home late  slightly to an empty house , he was about to open the door when he saw a fire on the next door house , he heard someone screaming and he ran inside and saved the little boy who was locked on his room crying .

Nothing happened to him thanks god , but there was no sign for the little boy parents for weeks , he lived with his mother anyway and the boy said nothing from the accident just kept himself stuck to Shinwoo side even sleeping with him ,  gaining a strong glare from Jinyoung who spent a lot of time with the olders .

It take Sandeul months to talk again and he accept that his mother won't come for him , and if it wasn't for Shinwoo who was like a mother to him more than his real one , he won't be alive , the older boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter