On the table

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Taecyeon rushed to Nichkhun room after hearing screaming late at night , it was the second time these week and he scared that he would have with it again.

"  Nichkhun wake up Nichkhun " he was yellingwhile holding the other , Nichkhun gasp for air and start coughing tears on his eyes " same nightmare again " ask Taecyeon softly while creasing Nichkhun hair slow and grabbed the water glass from the nightstand and bringing it to Nichkhun mouth . Nichkhun look better now but he was looking away ashamed of something.

" what's that look Khunie you now I hate it " said Taecyeon when the latter free himself from Taecyeon grip .

" I don't want you to that to me again you don't have to we're not together anymore and if I was Sehun I won't let anyone touch my man and let him comfort his ex boyfriend " said Nichkhun with a sad voice.

" you must be kidding right ? I'm not going to mention that we know each other the best not just what we like or dislike but even our bodies we take a good time discovering everything about each other" Taecyeon shake his heads wrong words wrong time he need to react fast before Nichkhun start crying "  look I'm sorry that's not what I want to say I just know the most that both of us didn't want to break up back then but it's not the case here you're my best friend and you'll always be and no one can change that even Sehun ". 

" no you should let him take all of you Taec he have to be your number one not me or Jin or ..." Nichkhun pause and take a deep breath then continue " I can't stay with you and love you  forever i was always bad Taecyeon you don't have to deal with me you can find happiness with him more than what I was going to give you if we stayed together,  I know that there is something still unfinished between us but we can't do anything about it anymore we're done long time ago and I want you to move on completely " Nichkhun tears fall these time .

" we're not over mr. Nichkhun until you back the old one I used to know and love I know maybe we can't back us lover but at least bring back my old best friend again " said Taecyeon and walked back to his room 

 

***************************************************************************

" you're going to kill me some day Oh Sehun I can't believe what you're going to do next " said Jongdae with his hand on his forehead he can pretend what's going to happen when Kris will comeback after what Sehun told him this kids always do what he wants and gets what he wants but why he have to deal with it his head hurts so much when he heard the main door open he closed his eyes and sat on the coach waiting for the war to start and end .

" hi Hyung good thing that you came Jongdae Hyung going through hard time accepting the fact that I told you about Taecyeon Hyung and me " said Nichkhun and hugged Jongdae waist.

" so that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter