The right thing

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Junho felt his head hurt so much when he wake up in the morning , he remember went to the club with Chansung and Wooyoung , he remember dancing and 
P drinking but nothin more , unclear  memories crossed his mind , going to throw up , the cheif , Chansung hug .

Then suddenly he start remember his family , and the accident where he lost  all of them , father , mother and sister , Junho closed his eyes trying to erease the bad memories , and start shaking his head violently but the pain increased more and the sound become louder he tried to understant what was said or he was talking but he felt strong arm holding him .

"  shhh baby calm down " Chansung whisper in his ear and he tried his best to calm his breath " sorry I wasn't here when you wake up I needed to make you hungover soup  " .

" they ... I saw them again Chansung everything happening again it's hurt so much " Junho spoke trying to calm down  .

" sorry I shouldn't let you drink that much when I know what well happen " Chansung hugged him tightly again until Junho pulled back.

" it's not your fault you tried to stop me but... " Junho bit his lip guiltily "  ... I thought I'm big enough now and I can face it but I'm still weak ".

" don't say that you're strong enough to handle this for years . You had been through so much that I think it's a miracle that you reached all this now , and I don't want you to go back to the bad memories " Chansung voice always helped calming Junho and this time wasn't any different .

" you always would be there for me ? " Junho asked this question again but Chansung wasn't tired of answering.

" of course I would even if you pushed me from the cliff to keep me away I'll climp and reach again for you " Chsnsung kissed his nose abd Junho giggled .

" monkey .." Junho and Chansung dimple appeared.

" but I'm your monkey " Chansung said kissing behind his air when Junho sat on his lap .

" true " Junho can't help smiling now he felt safe in Chansung arm .

" now let's eat " Chansung smiled at him and feed him .

" last night I didn't do something stupid ? Did I ? " Junho asked biting his lip .

" I just found you in another man hands " Chansung said and cleaning  the corner of Junho mouth.

" was it the  hot cheif ? " Junho asked calmly .

" was it the hot cheif ? What does that mean , huh " Chansung mimicked him " you can't call anyone hot when you with your boyfreind " Chansung poked his forehead playfully .

Junho put the tray in a safe place " but he is really hot " Junho spoke challenging  .

" Yeah come here " Chansung was fast to pinned him on the matress and start tickling him and Junho start laughing hard.

" please stop ... I need to breath " Junho  pleaded and Chansung paused for a while .

" say who do you still think he is really hot now ? " Chansung asked and leaned closer to Junho face he was resting his weight on his knees around Junho waist careful to not crush him .

" I ... think he the hottest person l met lately " Junho knew that he  pushed hard this time , but he missed this look in Chansung eyes , the look of lust and jealousy , that Chansung still love and care about him .

" I'll show you who the hottest person you would meet in your whole life " Chansung closed the space between their lips kissing Junho red lips enjoying the noise Junho start making when he let their toungues dancing together , Chansung pulled back to look at Junho flushed cheeks , half lided eyes , parted lips missy hair , it was the must beautiful sight Chansung had ever seen .

Junho put his arms around his neck pulling him down until there was barely any space between them " I don't think you done enough to change my mind " Junho closed his eyes when he felt Chansung lips on his neck , kissing , , , and even bitting .

Junho knew that Chansung would never hurt him so he enjoyed each touch and kiss on his heated skin " ah ... Chan ...p-please ....nghh " Junho moaned loud when Chansung hand come in contant with the bulge in his pants and even went in his pant under his boxers keeping eye contant between them when He touched Junho throw his head back enjoying this but it didn't last for long and the hand was touching him there start pulling his shirt up his head , his hands where touching him everywhere now doing wonder to him , when Chansung kisssed him again while his fingers teased his s  , Junho moaned louder when Chansung start kissing his way again down to his s  he give both of them the same treatmeant kissing down to his stomach.

" we don't need this anymore do we ? " Chansung asked and even if Junho knew that he wasn't for answer he can't help shaking his head and Chansung didn't thought twice before removing the rest of Junho clothes .

" these too " Junho tried to remove Chansung clothes but his hands were shaking Chansung hold those cute hands and kissed those palms pushing him down to the mattres and removing his clothes slowly to tease Junho he wanted to drive Junho crazy cause he knew why Junho was acting like that.

Chansung bring the lube next to him and wanted to coat his fingers but Junho stopped him " I don't need it " Junho told him he was about to protest but Junho pleaded  " don't make me wait more " .

Chansung leaned down and kissed Junho again while ing slowly in the tight heat when he was completly in he felt like he was born again , he tried to look at Junho while giving him time to adjust , there were a few tears on the beautiful face he wiped them with his hand and kissed his neck to distract him from the pain .

" move " Junho said after  a while Chansung start ing slowly but start to fast when Junho told him " faster ... ah there ..." Chansung that Junho won't last long a few more and he came untouched on his stomach and chest Chansung needed a few more to come insided him , he closed his eyes and rested his head on Junho chest above his heart not minding the stickiness between them until he felt Junho body shaking under him he looked at him worried and Junho was crying silently , quickly Chansung pulled out and hugged him .

" Baby what's wrong did I hurt you ? "  Chansung kissed his head , but Junho shake his head and cling to him more .

" I'm in my best condition with you I have the best feeling I just ... " Junho covered his face and spoke " I  was so scared that you don't love me anymore ... I know that you were tired the first day and yesterday I ruined evrything I thought you were mad ... I'm always doing stupid stuff but you always there to help me I really don't deserve you ... But I don't want to lose you " Junho sobbed harder burrying his face in Chansung chest .

" who said you would ? " Chansung spoke softly and played with Junho red hair " I know it was hard for both of us when we were apart but I'm here now and I won't go anywhere " Junho calmed after a while and pulled back to look at Chansung who immediately smiled at him and wiped the trace of tears from his face " who  the hottest guy in your life ? " .

" you " Junho answered quickly and kissed Chansung lips shyly " I love you " .

" I love you too ".

********************

Taecyeon wasn't surprise wake up alone , he washed his face and walked down the stairs , hearing someone whistling and singing , he looked and found Nichkhun making the breakfast .

" everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up --- Taec ? " Nichkhun looked at the juice glass on his hand and then at Taecyeon " good morning ? " Nichkhun said while smiling.

" good morning " Taecyeon glanced at the full table "what with this energy in the morning ? And you make all this just for us ? " Nichkhun nodded smiling at him  .

The door bell ring cutting them from saying anything Taecyeon opened the door and hugged the pouting Sehun .

" baby what's wrong ? " he asked concerned cause he thaught that the younger would come back in the evning .

" I won't sleep at Jongin home anymore he talked while sleeping , I can't sleep all the night " Taecyon smiled at him and giddied him to the kitchen " good morning Hyung " he greeted the dancing Nichkhun who was now dancing to nobody .

" Hyung you're the best Hyung no sleep talking and the best cheif " Sehun sat down and kissed Taecyeon cheek and accept the warm milk mug from Nichkhun .

" Thanks baby but today Nichkhun preapered this "  Taecyeon telled him and kissed his nose Nichkhun smiled he was really happy now after he talked with Nichkhun last night .

" I never knew that you can too good for me , you , Jongdae Hyung , Taecyeon Hyung after living years with Kris Hyung who can't make even a sandwich " Sehun faked a sob and grabbed some strawberry.

" Actually I'm not that good it's Just the benifit of being Taecyeon friend for years and a I just learned a few things " Sehun eyes scanned the place searching for Jongae but didn't found  anyone .

" where is Jongdae Hyung ? " Sehun asked and looked between them waiting for answer.

" he slept in Baekhyun place last night " Taecyeon told him and offered him some toasts which Sehun rejected  .

" Wow , so cool , it take me one day out  and you already kicked him out  " Sehun stood up angrily  " I won't forgive you if something happen to him " Sehun take his phone out and tried to call Jongdae but Taecyeon stopped him.

" tell me what's going on ? Why it's ok for you to sleep at Jonging house and Jongdae can't sleep at his best friend house ? " Taecyeon pulled him to his chair again.

" because Jongin wasn't in love with me for six years in raw " there was silent after Sehun statment for a while until Nichkhun spoke  .

" So what ? Jongdae and Baekhyun both grown enough to know how to handle things I don't think you need to worry about it " Nichkhun spoke and sat on his chair.

" you don't undersatand , and won't undetstand " Sehun covered his face and start crying " ... not all the bestfriends like you ... I watched them for years and I know everything " Taecyeon pulled him to his lap and rubbed his back and Nichkhun .... 

Nichkhun sat there thinking about Sehun words , so the person that Baekhyun cried for on his shoulders for years is Jongdae and there is the guilt of hiding his and Taecyeon past from Sehun .

" sorry I ... I ... Kris Hyung wasn't enough and then there is BaekHyun Hyung ... it's not there fault but I'm sure that Jongdae won't fall in love with any of them " Sehun wiped his tears and added " ... the real reason Kris Hyung left korea was to run away from his feeling , Baekhyun Hyung not a bad person but he chosed to stay and watch Jongdae Hyung falling in love with someone else he hurt himself and others , but the case is that Jongdae Hyung would fall in love with someone else and everything would get more complecitaed " .

" why are you sure that he won't fell in love with someone else ? " Nichkhun asked .

" Hyung look I know that I'm young but Jongdae Hyung wound can't heald by any of them or why it didn't work all this time ... he told them but netheir of them seem understood until Kris Hyung found Wooyoung Hyung I watched how he start change and Baekhyun Hyung should do the same cause there is someone waiting for him ..." Sehun closed his eyes and sighed " ... I just want everyone to be Happy and I would do anything for Jongdae Hyung like he did to me and I want you to help me "  Taecyeon hugged him and let his fingers lost between the brown locks calming him  .

" of course baby anything for you " Taecyeon kissed the crown of Sehun head " do you want to eat ? ".

" I just ... can you take me to my room ? " Taecyeon didn't wait and carried him to the bed .

" you really didn't sleep last night did you ? " Taecyeon covered him and sat next to him he didn't want to feel bad cause last night he slept here with his ex in the same bed " .

" don't remind me Jongin is so annoying " Sehun groaned and hugged himself Taecyeon played with his hair " Hyung I'm sorry . I shouldn't yell at you and Nichkhun Hyung I just grow up and watched them fighting for that I ... "

" Shhh baby it's ok don't worry I'm sure Nichkhun can understant too " Taecyeon hugged him and stayed with him until he was sleeping .

He went down and looked for Nichkhun the , he was cleaning the kitchen .

" Nichkhun I'm leaving take care of him for me please he is sleeping now " Nichkhun nodded and looked at him .

" Taec I'm leaving today " Nichkhun told him and looked down .

" if this would make you would feel better You can go but I'll drive you in the evning " Taecyeon smiled at him and left .

**********

" I really can't belive you live in this miss Baekhyun " Jongdae start gather the clean clothes away from the dirty ones " is This even yours ? " he hold big red shirt and throw it on Baekhyun .

" no this Nichkhun Hyung , I bet he would color the world in red if he can " Baekhyun put the shirt away and looked at the confuesd Jongdae and rubbed the back of his neck " what ? " .

" What Nichkhun Hyung  clothes doing here ? " Jondae asked confused he never except that Nichkhun was in Baekhyun apartment , lately he had been away from his friends and everyone life but maybe this is so much ! .

" I never told you but I know Khunnei Hyung for years " that wasn't new since it was their last year in the univirsity so he stare at him for a while until Beakhyun  spoke again " ... I mean even before the univirsity ... don't get me wrong we're not lovers " .

" why I don't know about this I thought I'm your bestfriend " Jongdae sat next to him in the bed and asked .

" Back then the day I met Hyung was your first night with Kyuhyun Hyung ... I was in a mess and start running like a crazy person until start raining I hide in an old building until the storm calm down a little and suddenly I heard wired noises I climped the stairs and there was tow strong men holding Khun Hyung and tied him to the chair our eyes meet and Nichkhun moved his eyes telling me to hide I wasn't even planing  to come out suddenly the left and took him away he kept screaming and stturgling when the left I walked out and saw a phone on the ground it was red I picked it and start ringing I answered and it was Taecyeon Hyung I told him what happened I remember it didn't take long for him to come I told him everything and we went in his car to far place he went out the car and told me to stay he come back half hour latter his face covered with blood carrying  Nichkhun Hyung  ... that night I stayed with them you remember I didn't came to school for week I was with them I told them about you but never said your name and each time your love burn my heart I went to cry on his shoulder and he comfort me very well you can say we saved each other lifes back then " Baekhyun paused to take deep breath  " Nichkhun Hyung was the real family to me until he got in accident three years ago and he wasn't the same anymore I watch both of you hurting in the same time back then you needed me more since Hyung have Taecyeon Hyung and Jin by his side even I didn't like the latter that much but he was so good to Hyung " .

" so ... " Jonhdae said .

" so I'm hungry if you want to know more go to and ask him I can't talk about people personal life  " .

" ok let's talk about your personal life , tell why last night I didn't saw Park Chanyeol at your party last night  ? " Jongdae hold him and pulled him to set .

" I think I really ed up this time " Baeckhyun ruffled his own hair frustrated " I just know how to love you for years and it was hard to have feeling for someone else who had the same feeling so I pushed him away ... " Baekhyun hugged him and cried " it's all your fault so fix it he said he would leave Seoul if I rejected him and I did p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter