Strong enough

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun wake up in his room his head hurt and his eyes burning he tried to stand up but his body betrayed him and fall down on his bed he tried to remember what happened to him he was going to meet Taecyeon and then his nightmare appeared again but what happened then ? Who help him and how he settled on his room now like nothing happened?

 

Sehun  tried to free himself from the man strong grip on his wrist he called his hyungs and he was about to gave up when someone kick them an hard on the back and take him away from Sehun " what the heck who are you and what do you think are you doing? " the man stood in front of Sehun to protect him and glare at the latter " jerk you're wasting my time I give you one minute to disappear from my sight or nothing good going to happen " the other tried to pushed him away and tried to reach for Sehun but. The latter sigh and said " I tried my best to be nice but it seems that I need to teach you a lesson " he started hitting the man to everywhere his hands can reach his face ,chest , stomach .he stopped to catch his breath and the latter run away, he to look at the scared Sehun " are you okay!" He ask him and Sehun just nodded.

sehun Stan and he heard his name it was both his Jongdae Hyung and Taecyeon Hyung he looked again at the short man and he was surprised if he didn't see him fighting with the big one he won't believe that he can won against someone bigger than him he was in his thoughts when he someone hugged him tightly he look at Jongdae and Taecyeon worried faces he tried to find the stranger but there was no sign of him around.

" what happened are you okay? " ask him Jongdae.

'" I just  fall and I was I I " Sehun hold his tears he didn't want to remember what happened and start crying he didn't want to worry his hyungs he smiled " I can't stand by myself and the street was empty I don't know ".

" Oh my cute one are you okay now ? did  You need to go to the hospital? " asked Taecyeon and hugged him Sehun shake his head " Hyung I'm sleepy I want to sleep " .

" But what about the stranger I didn't have a chance to thank I'm stupid Oh Sehun " Sehun close his eyes and tried to remember the man face but wait I don't have a time to look at him he was wearing a mask black one no he was wearing all black even his hair.

" finally you are awake look what Hyung made for you ? " said Kris from the door with grin on his face.

Sehun can smell the soup but he knew that he back home with the other Hyungs and his Hyung wasn't home yet does that mean that he slept this long but he still feel tired. He gave his Hyung a sharp look and glare .

" Hyung I know that you can't cook to save your life so no need to lie " Kris face become red and glare at him.

" no you don't know I made try and see " he but the blare on Sehun nightstand and stand next him until he get a hard kick on his head " ya Kim Jongdae I'm your ing Hyung show respect and what was that for this time? What I did wrong " he glare at Jongdae but the latter ignore him and start feed Sehun .

" you should act like Hyung if you want me to respect you stop teaching Sehun your bad habits and don't lie if you cooked for anyone and eat it he would go to the hospital immediately "

" yes Hyung I can see that it's really good. Jongdae hyungs thanks so much you're the best if you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter