scars

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nichkhun walked carefully toward the door , he looked one last time at Jongdae room he sighed and left the home.

 

He walked a little until hfelt someone following him , he take his phone out and tried to call someone but he get no answer .

 

" look like you alone in this these time Khunnei " he spoke quietly and start getting in small streets until he lost his followers .

 

***************************************************

 

" what are doing ? " Sehun asked while rubbing his eyes , Taecyeon was working in some papers early in the morning , " it's not even seven in the morning " he walked closer to Taecyeon and hugged his neck from behind .

 

" I need to go to tje company today " Answered Taecyeon and kissed his arms " it had been a long while since the last time I went ".

" The company ?" Sehun asked and Taecyeon hummed " you promised to show me it once ....." he massaged his shoulders and neck and added " can't it be today ? I'm really bored " .

 

Taecyeon torned around and pulled him to his lap " and does my baby think that the company would be less boring ? Huh ".

 

Sehun looked away and looked down " I just wanna spend more time with you " his viice was low and his face torned red .

 

Taecyeon smiled and hugged him " I think that it would be great to go in a date with my baby ..." he kissed Sehun cheek " you can go get more sleep I need to finish this first then we can go , ok ? " Sehun moved from Taecyeon and made himself comfortable next to him.

" I'll stay here ...don't wory I'm not sleepy " .

 

*********************************************

 

" hey what's wrong ? " asked Wooyoung kris who was starimg on his phone from the moment they enterd the cafe where Jongdae worked and learned that the latter asked for a day off and he can't help worrying about the latter.

" sorry I invited you ....but ." Kris looked at him.

" don'tdon't worry I just worried about your first love ..." and Kris choked on his water .

" first love ? What are you talking about ? " kris avertd his eyes and looked every where but not on Wooyoung eyes . Wooyoung chuckleand spoke confidently.

" youdon't think that I'm blind or stuped or something like that ..." he said that and put his hand above Kris one and hold it " don't  worry I don't minx if you used me to forget him ".

Kris looked at him surprised he looed at him with a wide eyes but Wooyoung shurgged and kept eating . " I mean if you want of course " .

 

********************

 Taecyeon finished his psper and look at the angel that was now sleeping next to him he can't help but smile at the sight he checked the time and tow hours passed since Sehun come to him , he kissed his forehead and wake him up " Sehun baby let's get ready ..." Sehun opened his eyes and looked at him confused  " come on your breakfast is gonna be my treat " Sehun smiled recalling what's going .

 

*******************************

" why I would lie ,  when you told me that you had an economic degree and that you have a small company i didn't exept something like that " Sehun dpoke amazed while walki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter