Danger

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris run toward the hospital breathless until he find a pale Jongdae standing next the door of one of the patients room.

"Are you ok ? You're not hurt anywhere right ? " he spoke quickly while checing Jongdae body for any injury.

" I ... Hyung I can't breath the place ... the walls .." he start gasping for air while tears start wetting his cheeks .

And Kris didn't need to be told twice he quickly picked him and run out of the hospital until he was in a safe distance.

Kris felt the man trembling in his arms ,  so hugged him tightly until he  felt that he stopped shaking.
" felling better  ? " .

Jongdae nodded and wiped his tears he look at Kris with a sad smile .

" you went there ...." Kris spoke nervously " I mean ...you wasn't able even to think about that place since..."Kris shut his mouth and closed his eyes and take a deep breath.

" it's looked like nothing change the minute I stepped in that place all the memories that didn't left my mind a second since that accident gathered in front me and it's hurt so much..."

Kris hold his hand and squezed it " I know it's hard so please don't try to force yourself to do such thing again unless you ready..."

***********************

" Are you sure that I can leave ? I mean my arm hurt a lot ! Look I can't move it "Nichkhun fake a pain sound while trying to move his injured arm.

" oh please Khun it's not even broken " Taec scolded him while helping him to put his clothes . " I know why you want to stay " he leaned to wishper on his ears while looking at the nurse that was smiling when Nichkhun winked at her.

Nichkhun sighed and hit Taecyeon arm " you're bad freind ! "Nichkhun scolded him " you know that I had been lonley for so long and you not allowing me to find my love ".

" Oh come she's not even your ideal type  " Taecyeon chukcled and helped him to stand .

" and what's my ideal type ? " Nichkhun asked in a low voice while stepoing closer and  challenging Taecyeon who stare at him with an strange look , it was diffrent from the warm one that he used to recieve .

Taecyeon opened his mouth to say something but before his voice come out the door opened and Sehun come in.

" he left with Kris hyung " he said sadly and hit his head " I shouldn't let him come while I know that he can't handle being in the hospital " .
Taecyeon walked toward him and hold his hands stopping him from hitting himself.

" It's not your fault ..." Taecyeon hugged him rubbing his back " beside you said that Kris with him so nothing bad would happened ..." he pulled back and kissed his forehead 
" let's go home "  Sehun nodded .

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

" you're thinking about bad things again  ... " Wooyoung hit Junho head lightly . " it's your stupid giant boyfriend again right ? ".

Junho almost jump from his place when hear Wooyoung words " hey don't dare to mock my lovely bear like this " Junho threating him with his serious look  , which Wooyoung think that this is the most cute thing in the worls .

" I don't know what do you find in him even... " Junho raised his hand and walked toward him .

" one more bad thing about Chansung and I'll leave ..." Wooyoung sighed and shurged
" I miss him so much ...
" junho layed back in the sofa and closed his eyes .
 
" I know that you won't leave me even for him... " Wooyoung said confedintly and Junho stare at him " you won't  , right ? " Wooyoung bit his lip and start moving in the room nervously .

Junho stand and walked toward him " you know that I won't dont worry " and just then Wooyoumg relaxed and hugged him .

" sorry I just worried about tommorow " Wooyoung speak in Junho neck and Junho pulled back .

" What are you gona do tommorow ? Why I don't know ?" Junho asked angrily.
 " look at yourself and think cause that what I didn't tell you ... " Wooyoung rubbed Junho arms " don't worry I just sent the papers nothing serious yet " .

" Please promise me that you  won't get hurt I can't handle this .... " Junho said while cupping Wooyoung face  , Wooyoung looked away breath become slower and his face torned red and he start coughing" hey hey calm down nothing bad  would happen before I finish my revenge ... " Wooyoung said and walked toward the door.

" can't you... " Junho sighed and spoke in a low voice " can't you give up on your revenge for me ?".

" can you give up on your boyfriend for me ? " Junho looked away quickly , this wasn't even a question cause he is sure that he can't give up on his Chansung " and I thought so " Wooyoung give him a weak smile before his leaving.

**************************

" we're here " Taecyeon informed Sehun was already out but Nichkhun didn't move at all.

" can you open the door for me please " Nichkhun said and waited for Taecyeon who for his surprise helped him out the car.

"wait for me " Kris yelled while running toward them " thanks god you're back Sehunnei I need to talk to you ".

***********

Kris took his brother hand and kneeled in front of him in the floor while Taecyeon sat on the other couch with Nichkhun on his side .

" look Sehun you know that sometimes I hide things from you to protect you cause you the most important person in my life" Kris paused and kissed his brother palm while he can't hold his tears anymore " you know three years ago Jongdae and ...." he bit his lip " Jongdae and Hyung accident changed us a lot and you know that Jongdae is not over it right ? " Sehun nodded and hold his brother hand tightly he always knew that something was wrong but he was scared to ask cause he didn't want to repeat the bad things .
Kris wiped his tears and take a deep breath and continue "... I can't tell you everything since it's not about me but for now all what you need to know that there is someone behind  Jongdae and he want to harm him and Minseok and I worked hard to hid him and protect him but they found his place and I can't make him... anymore ... I need you too " .
Kris was sobbing now and can't speak.

" I'll bring him to a safe place don't worry Hyung ". Sehun didn't ask and Just wiped his and Hyung tears and hugged him .

" bring him here not to our home cause the first place they'll search after his place is mine ". Without anymore words Sehun nodded and walked toward the door.

************************

" here drink this " Taecyeon offered him a glass of water and help him to stand.
" thanks " Kris said " I need to tell you what I can't tell Sehun the people who behind Jongdae and want to harm him is his own family "

" what ? You're not serious right ? " Nichkhun asked and Kris just nodded.

" how much harm they can cause to him ? "  Taecyeon asked .

" They can kill him " Kris said it like nothing but the glass in his hand was shaking.  Nichkhun face become white and tmTaecyeon spoke first.

" he can stay here it's safe for him "

" no you don't have to just keep an eye on Sehun cause I don't want put him in danger too ".

" it's ok I know how much this thing hard and Sehun would like that better ".
" I thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter