Hints and teasing

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" I still can't believe how you didn't even bother to call me or answer my calls and texts for tow days and then when you appear you make Jongdae Hyung sick shame on you and don't speak with me" Sehun fake a pout but didn't protest about Kris hugging him and kiss his face he even bit his lip to hold his laughter he wasn't mad he was happy actually but he need to teach his Hyung lesson.

" Come on Huni you know that Hyung love you beside Jongdae sickness Chanyeol fault that bastard ... I mean anyway I have a surprise for you beside doesn't your new Taecyeon take a good care of you Minseok told me that you reject his and Jongdae offer to stay at their place and you slept in Taecyeon house Huh " bumble and didn't know what to say his ears even become red with the mention of Taecyeon name and his heart start to. Beat fast he free himself from the embrace to avoide Kris chuckle.

" oh really but still Chanyeol Hyung your friend and for Taecyeon Hyung He's just good with me and I was at his house because of Eddy almost all the time " Sehun lied to himself before his Hyung    and he hate that there is something wrong with him but he didn't know what yet and what make it worse that Kris have a stupid smile and mumble a sure on his face.

"Ok back to square one I have a surprise for you compensate for my mistakes prince Sehun " Sehun eye sparkled at the mention of the surprise and he was about to jump but he hold himself and keep acting coldly.

 

******************************************************************************************************************

 

"Thanks Hyung I bet that naughty boy will made you hate your life while I'm away I don't know from where he got all these energy and by the way nice place " said Kris and wink Taecyeon just smile the latter call him for an important talks and he invited him to his restaurant .

" stop thank me and tell me what's surprise you have for Sehun . Ah and Sehun is cute " said Taecyeon while serving a desert for both.

" No need to tell me that and for the surprise it's technically not just for Sehun it is .... " Kris sigh and add " maybe complicated more than what I thought " he rubbed his forehead and look at Taecyeon and star to talk " Hyung I take a dangerous decision....... 

 

*********************************************************************************

 

" I can't that brat is late I told him that I have something important to tell Oh Sehun you better show quick " Kris hate that Sehun unresponsible person they ( he and , Minseok, Jongdae and Taecyeon) are waiting from around half hour.

" calm down Hyung you know him I bet that he forget himself while gossiping with Jongin like girls " said Jongdae and everyone start to laugh even Kris but Taecyeon laughing was different it just like those yellow fake smile but he didn't know why he didn't like the mention of Sehun and Jongin he saw the boy with Sehun lately after school and for some reason he is not the boy big fan.

" Hyung please don't be mad at me Huni is hun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter